To the Technic Team.

KAHD18

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP baffles me.

At no point in any one of his posts did he make clear what his problem was. If he had a problem, he could've posted it instead of thinking mindless hate will get him anywhere.

But I guess that's how idiots work.

Well, he did say he did not agree with the existence of big public modpacks. If someone is going to use a pack then it must be a small private one, the ones that don't benefit from a launcher making things easier.

Yes, he came here trying to convince people to abandon technic and go back to a time when you had to know how to alter your own client to play modded.

You're aware that you can't force them not to, but you scream at them when they do.

Lawsuits aren't a thing that can be done, don't even try that angle. I'll sic KoL on you.

You're a pretty dumb guy.

OH MY GOD WAIT ARE YOU PIOUSMINION?

Please don't compare me to this guy.

I agree with the the technic team on all legal/copyright matters.

I'm willing to cooperate and get along, unlike this tard and yourself.

k thx bai

To the Technic Team' date='...[/quote']

So you supposedly find bugs in a pack that you admit to using and instead of offering help to fix them you attack the team members?

I'm confused. Did you expect a positive outcome?

1 thing i dont undersand is y r there so many angry player? you are get baned if you want toplay and it works lol! i have went onto a server and man said "nonono you get baned hihi lol! i think there is to be some serios changing lol, to much money at steak.

Dafuq?

i can't be the only one who doesn't understand this. Right?

1 thing i dont undersand is y r there so many angry player? you are get baned if you want toplay and it works lol! i have went onto a server and man said "nonono you get baned hihi lol! i think there is to be some serios changing lol, to much money at steak.

1 thing i dont undersand is any of this post...

I think you were banned for trying to make money into steak.

• Moderators

I totally agree with this guy.

Kaker!?! Are you reading tis? YOu should add more money on steak!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons