To the Technic Team.

KAHD18

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

It seems to me that OP has had a fuse for a year and this is the Big Boom!. Too bad it came out ineffective and pointless..

I bet he has dreamed about this, planning about the foul remarks he would deliver and how Kanker and the Team would shake in their cheap ugg boots :)

It seems to me that OP has had a fuse for a year and this is the Big Boom!. Too bad it came out ineffective and pointless..

I bet he has dreamed about this, planning about the foul remarks he would deliver and how Kanker and the Team would shake in their cheap ugg boots :)

Or just didnt plan at all and just thought "Herp Derp nothing to do lets go to le interwebs and make stupid things!"

Allow me to dissect your first post, ignoring all the others, since that's what you did in your responses to most of the posts in this thread.

I'm going to be very blunt here: You guys piss me off. You have no idea how to make a modpack or beta test (all tekkit releases I've used have had 5+ major -map corrupting/duping- bugs the end user has to fix).

I will assume by this statement that you are aware of how to make a mod pack. Please enlighten us as to which one you have personally worked on, or which one you have at least experienced that does not have the same level of bugginess or worse. I will also assume that you have descriptions, evidence, or at least mention of such major bugs. Please present it.

You take extreme amounts of time to update your packs, sometimes upwards of a month after the minecraft version and mods you use have been released, and you're in general complete asshats.

Again, please give examples. I have yet to see an example of a long period of time between updates after a new MC version and all the mods have been updated, bug-fixed, and ported as needed. You are aware that all of those things have to be done, right?

Every time I had attempted to figure out a problem with tekkit that you had caused by improperly configuring the mods, I was told it wasn't your problem by your team members.

I can't find a record of such attempts, since this appears to be a new forum account. Please provide an example or two of the problems and the interaction with staff.

You're arrogant fools, and you do not deserve to have the recognition you recieve from STEALING mod developers work without the developers permissions.

Quit bringing up permissions. It's been hashed and re-hashed way too many times to mean anything, as you would know if you'd read the ongoing story that's been publicly posted here in various places. The Technic team has permissions for the mods that are in new versions of the mod packs, and this particular subject should stay in the past where it belongs. End of story.

IF you remove this, I will repost it. If you ban me, I will come back and post it.

Do you truly believe you have more perseverance than the volunteer staff here, and would sign up for as many accounts as needed to keep this post up, if we wanted it gone? You're funny.

I want a response from the staff about this, and none of that pathetic "Helen Keller" rank bullshit. I am well aware that you don't like what I'm saying, but you've all been immature brats for too long.

It's not that we don't like what you're saying. It's that we don't care about what you're saying, since all (100%, everything) of the content in it is generalizations, ad hominem attacks, and unsupported rat droppings.

IF your not a team member, don't post here. It's not your problem. I know there will be several people riding their dicks that feel a need to defend them. Why not try to do something productive like getting a life?

This is a command. You have tried to state (I'm going to stop ignoring the rest of the thread here) that it's a request, but it's worded exactly like a command, so people treat it as if it were. In making this a public post instead of private communication, you have opened it up to a response from anyone that feels like posting here. As for the second part of this quote, I am not interested in being defended by anyone, let alone have someone perform sexual acts as a means of that defense. I'm happily married, thanks.

I have attemped to back up my statements, but most of them are word of mouth things that do not have references. Consdering if they were false the Technic Team would have the sources to disprove them, I feel that my points have enough backing by the fact I have yet to see such proof. When I do, I will gladly revise my opinions.

Edit: Major mod pack bugs, other mod packs without such dupe bugs, extremely long lead times, and other large-scale problems you have mentioned do not belong in the category of "word of mouth things that do not have references". Look them up. You have issued a major indictment of the Technic team in general, and you are expected to provide concrete evidence if you want anyone to take you seriously. It's just like real life.

Now, if you would be so kind as to provide the above-requested evidence, we can proceed with providing (and improving over time) a useful service for the entertainment of Minecraft players, instead of answering entitled brats with superiority complexes, such as yourself.

I have attemped to back up my statements, but most of them are word of mouth things that do not have references. Consdering if they were false the Technic Team scientists would have the sources to disprove them, I feel that my points have enough backing by the fact I have yet to see such proof. When I do, I will gladly revise my opinions.

Were have I seen this logical fallacy before?

All I saw was:

blah blah blah

I am an asshat.

blah blah blah blah

Z0fOKPJ.jpg

Seriously folks, administrators have fun administrating things, people enjoy playing things, people have fun playing things, so stay in your own little world and piss into your own cheerios.

-Thx, a happy Tekkit server admin since January 2012

So, let's see.

Tell people not to post

Yell at them for posting

Claim that you didn't tell them not to post

Make claims about multiple huge bugs

Don't provide any examples

Demand that other people prove you wrong before you've provided any supporting data

Claim that you DID provide supporting information

claim that it's "common knowledge" or "word of mouth" when you can't find it yourself

Yup, that's some airtight argument you've got there.

Also, to the person who was asking about where these people come from (can't be assed to go quote you, sorry):

This is a recurring theme, and it happens every time technicpack updates with something neat. It happened when tekkit came out, it happened when the launcher came out, it happened when the forums switched, it happened when hack/mine came out, and now that the Platform is out, it's happening again. Nothing to really be alarmed about, it's just a result of increased attention.

yeah he just kinda stopped replying so i don't think there is more idiot comments coming from this thread, unless another clone of "Le tekkit team is mean =(" settles.

Edit in response to Jay?: Yeah I have seen the effects of testosterone provided by new modpacks. But if it wasn't for them then 50% of the fun would go by the window. Also it was me who you were kinda quoting.

To the Technic Team,

I'm going to be very blunt here: You guys piss me off. You have no idea how to make a modpack or beta test (all tekkit releases I've used have had 5+ major -map corrupting/duping- bugs the end user has to fix). You take extreme amounts of time to update your packs, sometimes upwards of a month after the minecraft version and mods you use have been released, and you're in general complete asshats. Every time I had attempted to figure out a problem with tekkit that you had caused by improperly configuring the mods, I was told it wasn't your problem by your team members. You're arrogant fools, and you do not deserve to have the recognition you recieve from STEALING mod developers work without the developers permissions.

IF you remove this, I will repost it. If you ban me, I will come back and post it. I want a response from the staff about this, and none of that pathetic "Helen Keller" rank bullshit. I am well aware that you don't like what I'm saying, but you've all been immature brats for too long.

IF your not a team member, don't post here. It's not your problem. I know there will be several people riding their dicks that feel a need to defend them. Why not try to do something productive like getting a life?

Regards.

But... But... I LIKE duping bugs! *Scuttles out of room* Blarg.

To the Technic Team,

I'm going to be very blunt here: You guys piss me off. You have no idea how to make a modpack or beta test (all tekkit releases I've used have had 5+ major -map corrupting/duping- bugs the end user has to fix). You take extreme amounts of time to update your packs, sometimes upwards of a month after the minecraft version and mods you use have been released, and you're in general complete asshats. Every time I had attempted to figure out a problem with tekkit that you had caused by improperly configuring the mods, I was told it wasn't your problem by your team members. You're arrogant fools, and you do not deserve to have the recognition you recieve from STEALING mod developers work without the developers permissions.

IF you remove this, I will repost it. If you ban me, I will come back and post it. I want a response from the staff about this, and none of that pathetic "Helen Keller" rank bullshit. I am well aware that you don't like what I'm saying, but you've all been immature brats for too long.

Regards.

Let me guess the Tekkit Team stole your sweetroll?

While I'm sorry if the permissions myth is false, I would like something to explain why you had forestry effectively ripped out of the pack by the mod developer if you had his permission.

they didn't SirSengir wanted it removed...so they removed it

after he destoryed a bunch of worlds and had is laugh

Ok.

there you got your respones from an Admin....now you can go...

Consider it a request

request declined

Hi, you're not allowed to make rules on our forum.

A MAN CAN DREAM GOD DAMN IT!

they didn't SirSengir wanted it removed...so they removed it

after he destoryed a bunch of worlds and had is laugh

He didn't ask for it to be removed, we just removed it.

So, let's see.

Tell people not to post

Yell at them for posting

Claim that you didn't tell them not to post

Make claims about multiple huge bugs

Don't provide any examples

Demand that other people prove you wrong before you've provided any supporting data

Claim that you DID provide supporting information

claim that it's "common knowledge" or "word of mouth" when you can't find it yourself

Yup, that's some airtight argument you've got there.

Quoting this for the new page.

The OP baffles me.

At no point in any one of his posts did he make clear what his problem was. If he had a problem, he could've posted it instead of thinking mindless hate will get him anywhere.

But I guess that's how idiots work.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons