The Ban game

lukeb28

_Mataroyale_Mod_packer_ is banned for saying NO, while I can. YES I CAN BE AN IRON MAN AND TERMINATOR IN ONE.

He says, having earlier on the same page just talked about following the rules...

EDIT: Derpaderpaderp, never mind.

Industrial miner is banned Because his terminator half looks rusty, and no one likes rust.

vicorsly should be banned for trying to spread rabies - you know how dangerous that is and raccoons do carry a lot of that!

and by the way before anyone makes a sarcastic post related to walking on water, THAT PICTURE WAS TAKEN ON A BOAT IN SCOTLAND

vitorsly is banned for having illegal amounts of monocle in his avatar. Silly raccoon, trying to subvert the laws on monocle control.

I bet that top hat is an unapproved size as well. How dare you wear an illegally modded top-hat! I shall call the classy-half-robot-animal-control center at once!

• 2 weeks later...

Captain Scar is banned for having a skull and crossbones in his avatar. This could be seen as promoting piracy, so he should be banned so he can get off the Internet and go work so he can buy games rather than steal them :P