Ultra Hardcore Tekkit pack! [ideasguy.php]

Cedjy

So already we have things like Tekkit lite or FTB these have no EE2 which seems a bit op. And theres still all this stuff to do, and theres ThaumCraft 3, which is really a good magic mod, that is still easy yet difficult and not op. Then theres TerraFirmaCraft, which makes the games begining super hard! So Imagine: These mods and mod packs coming together to create a ultra hardcore Tekkit, that is really difficult in the begining, but amounts to something great in the end. There are just some kinks to work out, like world gen, metalurgy(a pretty big one) and agriculture(Forestry hint hint). And Im really horrible at this stuff, so Im giving my idea to you, the people cabable of creating magnificent mod packs. I hope I gave you a good idea. Just 1 thing, give me some credit...

Or how about you make it yourself, the team don't use some magic tools that makes it all quick and easy, they use the same stuff as the people that created the 1,000s of packs on platform right now

If you think this is so great then prove it, don't just sit back and expect someone else to do all the work then credit the idea guy (that's you BTW) when you haven't really put anything into the pack besides your thoughts

Remeber I had clearly said, that I am horrible with modpacks. And Ideas are just as valuble as work since its something that causes work. And yes I know TFC changes everything which is why it needs a lot of kinks to be worked out. So AM6644 I have the same problem, Markarthian, I realize the problem. And Maxis10: Read before you write, read all of it! And you can easily infer that I cant cause such modding magic! So STHU

Well if you dont think I deserve credit then fine... But I did make the idea. An example of how ideas deserve credit, is something like infinite energy: Imagine some random guys had an idea to make infinite energy but he had no way to test it. Then he told someone about it, and they where capable of testing it. So they test it and its true. So he/she takes all the credit and when the person who came up with the idea says something about it, the person who soaked all the credit would say something like STHU

Welcome to humanity then! We here at human inc. love to steal ideas and take credit for them when the former of the idea maker gets kicked in the happy place a few times!

We have a great track record of idea snatching, design stealing, and gossip spreading!

Have a great idea thats bound to take off? Tell it to us and we'll make it happen! The best part is that since you did nothing in our eyes we won't even mention your name!

We take great pride in our work and can say with confidence that we are the best lifeform at doing this!

Have a complaint about our services? Well just send us a letter with the details and we will happily shread it then burn the strips so that we put all your hard work to waste!

Thank you for comming to us and we hope that you come again so that we may make millions thanks to you!

In all seriousness:

1. The technic team are not the only people who can do this. Many people (Like myself) have figured out how to make modpacks work. I admit that in the begginning it can be extreamly difficult but once you figure it out it works like a charm.

2. Just becuase you had the idea does not mean it is yours. You posted this on a website avalible for public veiwing. Nothing is private.

3. Get off your ass and at least try it! It took me three days of constant errors and ID conflics to get my pack working with 10 mods. Now I can make a pack with 70 in an hour no problem. If you wan't to know how to do it you are going to have to try it. Live by this:

Try. Fail. Learn. Repeat.

I live by that. Lots of failure but if you take somthing away from it every time it is not wasted. You will eventualy get to an acceptable point. But you can keep going to make it that much better.

In summary:

You are lazy. Get off your ass and just learn it.

And also FYI I cant even succesfuly instal 1 MOD and I seriously mean it, even texture packs are a bit difficult, when it gets Technical I am going to fail so STFU all of you! You're all A-Holes so why bother with me... If you just feel like picking on someone then pick on yourself! Or even someone bigger than you so they become smaller! But why beat a dead horse? Hmm? If you guys don't want to give me credit then fine! Do that I just thought there could be someone who restores faith in humanity... Well I guess not. And its not making the mods cooperate, its the things you need to add in (like coding and stuff) that makes it impossible for me! So I'm going to delete this thread before it gets too ugly

And also FYI I cant even succesfuly instal 1 MOD and I seriously mean it, even texture packs are a bit difficult, when it gets Technical I am going to fail so STFU all of you! You're all A-Holes so why bother with me... If you just feel like picking on someone then pick on yourself! Or even someone bigger than you so they become smaller! But why beat a dead horse? Hmm? If you guys don't want to give me credit then fine! Do that I just thought there could be someone who restores faith in humanity... Well I guess not. And its not making the mods cooperate, its the things you need to add in (like coding and stuff) that makes it impossible for me! So I'm going to delete this thread before it gets too ugly

I had to resist laughing out loud while reading this.

I had to resist laughing out loud while reading this.

You have more will power than me then. It's a good thing my family is out.

I was in the same boat as you. I still can not mod my own client. It is easier to make a mod pack and just install that.

I still can't figure out how to add texture packs. (Not that I ever have put effort into it. The regular texture is fine to me.)

NO!!! STFU!!!

The only time we do this is when the poster is like you. Believe it or not when I was in my tens of posts I got kellered for having a rage at the community. Look for windows 8 technic in the whale box. Its right there. And beating dead horses is fun when the still try to kick back.

My faith in humanity is zilch right now. We are fucked like it or not.

Only a mod can delete/lock threads. Their the ones with the blue names and yours is not blue. I'm betting it will be pick soon if you keep this up.

Do that I just thought there could be someone who restores faith in humanity... Well I guess not.

Well, according to another user on the forums, I've restored his faith in random people on the internet. Close enough, I guess. Also, I'm way too "busy" to even try to restore faith in humanity.

Like Luke said: "We are fucked, like it or not."

Now, that's some insight.

Now, before I do something I'll regret (which I probably already have done), I'm going to wait for a mod to either lock or delete this thread, so... that's all, folks. Have a good time.

STFU A-Holes! You're all just trying to steal his precious intellectual property. Like my idea for teleportation. Here it is: "wouldn't it be cool if we could teleport?" I don't know anything about making people teleport, and when it gets technical I am going to fail but if anyone figures it out I expect to be given the credit. This is just an example of how ideas deserve credit.

I always wondered what sort of kid grows up to become a patent troll.