Chat Room Ban? Bread with the best

Seldion

Greetings, I have been recently banned from the technic chat room, and in no way should have been.

I feel i have been wronged by the one named Maiden and feel that my ban was a abuse of power simply because i spoke the truth and he/she didn't like it.

Where would one go to have this disputed and possibly lifted?

There is no specific place so I'd assume this will suffice

Telling someone "the truth" and getting banned doesn't add up, so how about you post a full chat log instead of giving us half a story to pass yourself off as the victim

I would gladly post one if I could, I didn't realize it was a ban till after I tried to reconnect, I said "Sorry Maiden your so sensitive, like so many others now a days." after I was banned, I was merely trying to state a fact that none of them wanted to acknowledge and was ganged up on by not only him/her but by everyone else in the room.

I would gladly post one if I could, I didn't realize it was a ban till after I tried to reconnect, I said "Sorry Maiden your so sensitive, like so many others now a days." after I was banned, I was merely trying to state a fact that none of them wanted to acknowledge and was ganged up on by not only him/her but by everyone else in the room.

Thank you for evading the question. What the hell did you say that was the "truth"

Jay? Truth is Truth, no matter how you look at it, the sad Truth of society today is that there is always a loop hole to get thought and you prove that right there.

miniboxer, I didn't dodge the question, I answered as truthfully as I could.

Jay? Truth is Truth, no matter how you look at it, the sad Truth of society today is that there is always a loop hole to get thought and you prove that right there.

miniboxer, I didn't dodge the question, I answered as truthfully as I could.

What do you mean by that?

That is not an answer.

You're deep in trouble friend

seldion, king of the rubes.

• Forum Administrators

He insulted how the USA does the best breading in the world. Look Seldion, some people love our corndogs, if you can't slam with the best then jam with the rest!!!!

EDIT: PROOF

23:23 < Seldion> Gotta love you USA you breaded the worst of them.

KakerMix and its that outlook right there that has ruined everything, what ever happened to innervating and doing things differently? no just stick your head in the sand and say screw it all, Really can you really call your self a American(if your from the US) with that attitude?

Sorry Jay? would you like me to dumb it down even more?

And if being in trouble means being who i am so be it, i am not ashamed of being me, like most people today.

Maiden it was never a argument, As i stated i was stating facts, as for insults, i never said one, you sir are just to soft, like puddy, now there, you wanted a insult there is one.

KakerMix and its that outlook right there that has ruined everything, what ever happened to innervating and doing things differently? no just stick your head in the sand and say screw it all, Really can you really call your self a American(if your from the US) with that attitude?

And if being in trouble means being who i am so be it, i am not ashamed of being me, like most people today.

Maiden it was never a argument, As i stated i was stating facts, as for insults, i never said one, you sir are just to soft, like puddy, now there, you wanted a insult there is one.

I accept your opinion, but I must admit I strongly disagree with it. Canada has much better breading than you united-statians.

How can someone in your state

Be so cool about your fate?

An amazing thing

This silent king

Seldion was complaining that since he plays FTB ultimate, which has an old version of MFR, he couldn't reconfigure MFR to let him set up an infinite energy loop with lava gens. This is apparently something hardcore badasses do:

(10:07:09 PM) powercrystals: even FTB's version should be 2.2.x which does have lava fabs

(10:07:20 PM) powercrystals: and iirc the beta 1.0.2 of ultimate has MFR 2.3.2

(10:07:23 PM) Seldion: it has them but i can't configure them

(10:07:38 PM) powercrystals: can't.. configure?

(10:08:09 PM) Seldion: It takes 50k eu to make a bucket of lava but you only make 32k power in a thermal gen

(10:08:34 PM) Seldion: i was hoping to configure it to need only 30k energy so i could make a 2k eu profit off each bucket

(10:08:58 PM) powercrystals: well, it's configurable in 2.5 <_<

(10:09:34 PM) Seldion: like i said if i could find a modpack that has everything this one does that is updated i'd play it :P

(10:10:19 PM) Seldion: yeah i like GT because it adds more deapth to it

(10:10:27 PM) Seldion: depth to the game play

(10:10:42 PM) BR: don't say that here

(10:10:45 PM) BR: you can think it

(10:10:57 PM) Emy: for whatever reason, GregT grants permissions for modpacks /based on which launcher you use/

(10:11:06 PM) powercrystals: this channel is.. not gregtech friendly

(10:11:09 PM) Seldion: might just go the 5k eu/t nuke reactor =/

(10:11:30 PM) PerpetualGamer: meh, GregT :(

(10:11:40 PM) PerpetualGamer: I don't understand some developers

(10:12:06 PM) Seldion: yeah well if he didn't get so much negative feed from people out there then he wouldn't be so bios

(10:12:40 PM) Seldion: got to many idiots sending him mail saying his addon was crap and sucked and to hard when that was the point to make it harder to get end game stuff

Anyway, only dumb babbies can't handle gregtech:

(10:14:14 PM) PerpetualGamer: If he just added his stuff on top of IC2, instead of thinking he knows how we like IC2.

(10:14:18 PM) PerpetualGamer: I love his end-game stuff ;p

(10:14:27 PM) Seldion: only seems crap because you people are to lazy to really play a game

(10:14:30 PM) PerpetualGamer: i don't like that I have to dig through his mod to make my IC2 normal again.

(10:14:32 PM) Seldion: you just want everything handed to you

(10:14:41 PM) PerpetualGamer: Seldion, that is a very large assumption.

(10:15:07 PM) Seldion: Thats what his mod addon does, you don't like it, thus you don't like working for your stuff

(10:15:28 PM) Seldion: Thats why so many play tekkit, you got the broken condinsers

(10:20:55 PM) Kurr: doesn't it modify a bunch of recipes

(10:21:04 PM) PerpetualGamer: yes, it modifies a bunch of ic2 recipies

(10:21:05 PM) Seldion: okay... one way to saulve that, don't install GT because you don't need it to play IC2

(10:21:38 PM) PerpetualGamer: True, but I want to play with GT's endgame.

(10:21:48 PM) Seldion: If you don't like it, simply don't installed, plain and simple.

(10:22:11 PM) Kurr: People want part of GT, but not the part they don't like because they don't find it fun.

(10:22:31 PM) PerpetualGamer: Seldion, I really wish that you were more open to discussion, however since you don't seem like you are, I am done.

(10:22:34 PM) Seldion: he made the mod the way he wanted to make it for people of like mind, he is hard set on his ways and no one is going to change that, he has integrity, unlike a lot of people now a days.

(10:22:54 PM) Kurr: what about vision

(10:22:56 PM) Kurr: does he have vision

(10:23:03 PM) Emy: Providing options for the end-user indicates a lack of integrity, or what?

(10:23:05 PM) Kurr: vision is good. you always see vision going along with integrity

(10:23:10 PM) Emy: pack it up PC, we're done

(10:23:10 PM) MechaCrash: His mod will crash your game if it detects a launcher he doesn't like.

(10:23:11 PM) Seldion: No its obvious your to stuborn and closed minded to understand any other way of thinking then your own.

Also some weird nationalistic shit:

(10:23:47 PM) Seldion: See, there we go, such a closed minded mind set right there

(10:24:09 PM) Seldion: Gotta love you USA you breaded the worst of them.

(10:24:10 PM) Kurr: he's right no one is giving you titty twisters forcing you to play his horrible sperg mod for sperglords.

(10:24:18 PM) Maiden: lol

(10:24:27 PM) MechaCrash: What kind of fucked up sense of integrity says it's okay to insert malicious code into your mod?

(10:24:54 PM) Maiden: Pointing out that he's so insistant you follow his rules to play his mod at the same time he disreguards the rules about IC2 addons is closed minded?

(10:24:55 PM) Seldion: oh look i can mass produce anything in high quantity, no hard work needed! no moral values, no self respect.

(10:25:00 PM) Maiden: Please, tell me more

(10:25:19 PM) Kurr: are you seriously

(10:25:32 PM) Kurr: quantifying morality within the context of minecraft

(10:25:32 PM) Seldion: Its called rules, follow them, stop trying to find a loop hole in everything so you can make it easier on your self.

Also there's this:

(10:26:38 PM) Seldion: Kurr, thanks for contributing to 12 baby deaths every month.

Anyway eventually we hit this:

(10:27:41 PM) Seldion: and here we go.... classic behavor of a moron that this world today bread -,-

(10:28:01 PM) BrightGreenLine: you do know the difference between breed and bread right?

(10:28:14 PM) Seldion: Yeah, i just love people like you tho

(10:28:26 PM) BrightGreenLine: like I love to butter my toasted breed with the tears of minecraft modders

(10:28:56 PM) Seldion: -golf clap- Falls right into it every time.

(10:29:01 PM) Maiden: Seldion: Please learn how to argue without using personal attacks

(10:29:02 PM) MechaCrash: Actually, we've just collectively decided you're a self-righteous fuckwit who won't listen to anything anybody has to say, so we're just going to make fun of you until you leave in a huff.

(10:29:29 PM) Seldion: Oh sorry Maiden that your so sensative, like most people now a days -.-

(10:29:30 PM) Kurr: dang were already to the puppetmaster phase

(10:30:01 PM) mode (+b *!*@27C29175.1AC19B11.EA7CD7AE.IP) by Maiden

(10:30:07 PM) Seldion left the room (Kicked by Maiden (https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem)).

• Moderators

Get it you do not:

Making points effectively.

Refrigerator.

Heh, and of course you will only add captions and things to make your self look good, I'm done with this rubbish, all of you have no back bone and are cowards, I'm sorry i ever fought for your freedom.

Now kindly go rot in the hell that you made for yourself.

• Forum Administrators
Posted · Hidden by Neowulf, October 3, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Neowulf, October 3, 2014 - No reason given
oh look i can mass produce anything in high quantity' date=' no hard work needed! no moral values, no self respect. [/quote']

Heh, and of course you will only add captions and things to make your self look good, I'm done with this rubbish, all of you have no back bone and are cowards, I'm sorry i ever fought for your freedom.

Now kindly go rot in the hell that you made for yourself.

Don't let me stop

Your great self-desctruction

Leave if you want to

You misguided martyr!

I wash my hands

Of your demolition

Leave if you want to

You innocent puppet!