I want to stop cheating :(

MaxHawkes

whoever heard of cheating, on tekkit too (who needs to cheat when you have treecapacitor?)

if your heart tells you it's wrong then it's wrong!

I just try and live with it when I cheat by promising to give back what I have taken! (sometimes that takes a long time!)

here is my suggestion: assuming you are talking about spawning in items and such, find a server where you are not admin and start playing there. you will be unable to cheat, even if you want to.

Thanks, Freakachu. I guess it's a good idea

take a usb cable, attach it to metal clips . Then create a script that will turn the usb port on whenever you give items with NEI, causing shock to travel through the wire, into the metal clips, and into your body.

take a usb cable, attach it to metal clips . Then create a script that will turn the usb port on whenever you give items with NEI, causing shock to travel through the wire, into the metal clips, and into your body.

oh that's a good one.....

the problem being is that you will only get 5 volts of that :(

Or you could just, you know, cheat..? If you feel like you need to spawn items in, do it? There's no problem if that's your playstyle, or how you like to play.

Lets add a transformer in that?

Which one? Bumblebee, or optimus prime??

I assume that you have a modpack installed, maybe get a pack that doesn't have the option to cheat or if you don't have one, create it without the mods that allow you to do it..

I have a few mod packs that have TMI installed, and when i first started i used to just spawn a bed in if i couldn't find sheep, and then after maybe just a pick-axe, and then something else until i was just not playing and *click* instant items..

So now i try and play without TMI, or just have a modpack without it installed..

Uh, No thanks?

Don't worry that only comes to about 0.85 watts (British mains supply is about 3500x that, I don't know the american rating)

but you could use a big capacitor and attach one lead to your nose and the other to your toe for best results

Which one? Bumblebee, or optimus prime??

I assume that you have a modpack installed, maybe get a pack that doesn't have the option to cheat or if you don't have one, create it without the mods that allow you to do it..

I have a few mod packs that have TMI installed, and when i first started i used to just spawn a bed in if i couldn't find sheep, and then after maybe just a pick-axe, and then something else until i was just not playing and *click* instant items..

So now i try and play without TMI, or just have a modpack without it installed..

how can anyone play tekkit without TMI? you would have to memorise every one of those thousands of crafting recipes :(

how can anyone play tekkit without TMI? you would have to memorise every one of those thousands of crafting recipes :(

I've never played Tekkit with TMI, because TMI is terrible compared to NEI. Why would I want to replace NEI with TMI when the better version comes installed with it?

I GOT A GOOD IDEA. close you PC and get a life.

What is this "life" you speak of?

Do you eat it?

I've never played Tekkit with TMI, because TMI is terrible compared to NEI. Why would I want to replace NEI with TMI when the better version comes installed with it?

What is this "life" you speak of?

Do you eat it?

sorry I meant NEI, TMI is terrible

I always seem to get mixed up :(

I GOT A GOOD IDEA. close you PC and get a life.

some broken life you got there !