Fuck MCForums and all it stands for

jakj

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well now I know of one more nice American!!

Am I on that list?

Luke, I'm not sure you've been around here long if you think those words apply well to me. Most consider me either a novelty or a jackass.

I consider you as one of my kind.

Luke, I'm not sure you've been around here long if you think those words apply well to me. Most consider me either a novelty or a jackass.

Despite my post count I am still somewhat new and so the only exposure I have had to you has been positive. I just have not seen you from the attack end.

That accurately describes most regulars on these forums. There are a few genuinely nice people, but most, including me, are assholes. The only reason this community works is by being a coalition of assholes with similar beliefs.

That accurately describes most regulars on these forums. There are a few genuinely nice people, but most, including me, are assholes. The only reason this community works is by being a coalition of assholes with similar beliefs.

I think I fall under the asshole category...

I think it's less a case of "madman", and more a case of "Tries too hard to distinguish himself". ;)

You're special enough if you act normal.

you do realize that i've never tried to be different, i simply put no effort towards acting similar to others...

The only reason this community works is by being a coalition of assholes with similar beliefs.

Actually, we're really mostly nice guys who understand the meaning of TANSTAAFL. That's why we get all anal at people who were watching their hot English teacher instead of learning to read.