Removed

FPS Furry

LOL I'm with the majority of the responses. You don't ask for personal information as an application for a buddy. You LEARN the person's personal information AFTER socializing for a period of time that the person feels comfortable sharing it with you. Getting snotty at people that are not willing ( and even a little offended) by your OP, just adds fuel to the fire, IMO.

You stated you want to communicate with intelligent people. If that so in the truest meaning, then age, location, sex, etc, have no bearing. One last note, some of the responses show some level of intelligence, creativity, and playfulness, yet you show disdain. I would think those are good qualities for entertaining discourse.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I'm with the majority of the responses. You don't ask for personal information as an application for a buddy. You LEARN the person's personal information AFTER socializing for a period of time that the person feels comfortable sharing it with you. Getting snotty at people that are not willing ( and even a little offended) by your OP, just adds fuel to the fire, IMO.

You stated you want to communicate with intelligent people. If that so in the truest meaning, then age, location, sex, etc, have no bearing. One last note, some of the responses show some level of intelligence, creativity, and playfulness, yet you show disdain. I would think those are good qualities for entertaining discourse.

I'll agree with you on the last part and that is why I take the less then helpful first impressions with a grain of salt but again the intelligence here seems to be torqued in a frustrated prepubescent way. If I really wanted to sit down and talk with every single person on here it would take just to damn long, when all I have to do is post one thread and catch the assholes in a web (so to speak). Instead of finding good people to talk to iv found bad people to avoid. So post my minions! Post and let this cycle of dickbaggery continue!

I'll agree with you on the last part and that is why I take the less then helpful first impressions with a grain of salt but again the intelligence here seems to be torqued in a frustrated prepubescent way. If I really wanted to sit down and talk with every single person on here it would take just to damn long, when all I have to do is post one thread and catch the assholes in a web (so to speak). Instead of finding good people to talk to iv found bad people to avoid. So post my minions! Post and let this cycle of dickbaggery continue!

FPS all we're doing is trying to help and point out what you're doing wrong if you don't like what we do here, take your dumbassery somewhere else, like here

Furry, after reading some of your posts on other threads, it would appear that you are describing yourself when you state " the intelligence here seems to be torqued in a frustrated prepubescent way." Most responses that I have seen from you are insulting and antagonistic to the person you are replying.

So, you are catching assholes in a web? From what I see, anyone that shows dislike of your gestapo tactics is considered an asshole. Secondly, if my civilized response and critique is considered "dickbaggery" by you, I suggest that you have a lot of maturing to do. With that I'll end my part of this discussion, as I prefer someone a bit more mature and intelligent (than you) as a partner for verbal/textual exchanges.

Message for the moderators: IMO, this person appears to be a troll and this thread had no intent other than to stir the pot in matters, absolutely unrelated to Hexxit, with a pretense of being about Hexxit.

Well at least you fit right in as the largest of those in this thread, you who call out people who think that your OP(sobrave) was at the very least misplaced and might be better suited to a forum where people would actually visit when they are seeking people such as yourself. But no you attack people who disagree with you and continue to self aggrandize, really you fit right in here, you also seem to be under the impression the any snark and wit are " prepubescent" rather than the outlet of the intelligent which again seems to be misplaced understanding, based on some of your comments, if you dropped the self praise a bit, you are not really a special snowflake around here, you may well find you fit right in. Also remember this thread serves as your first impression to the rest of the community as well, and calling us assholes, really the wrong foot get off on, unless your into that kinda thing.

EDIT: damn like triple ninja'd

Furry, after reading some of your posts on other threads, it would appear that you are describing yourself when you state " the intelligence here seems to be torqued in a frustrated prepubescent way." Most responses that I have seen from you are insulting and antagonistic to the person you are replying.

So, you are catching assholes in a web? From what I see, anyone that shows dislike of your gestapo tactics is considered an asshole. Secondly, if my civilized response and critique is considered "dickbaggery" by you, I suggest that you have a lot of maturing to do. With that I'll end my part of this discussion, as I prefer someone a bit more mature and intelligent (than you) as a partner for verbal/textual exchanges.

Message for the moderators: IMO, this person appears to be a troll and this thread had no intent other than to stir the pot in matters, absolutely unrelated to Hexxit, with a pretense of being about Hexxit.

Grand, in all honesty, good post, but:

1. This does not meet troll post standards, usually she wouldn't ave replied as much as she did.

2. The Mods don't usually read everything written for them.

Well at least you fit right in as the largest of those in this thread, you who call out people who think that your OP(sobrave) was at the very least misplaced and might be better suited to a forum where people would actually visit when they are seeking people such as yourself. But no you attack people who disagree with you and continue to self aggrandize, really you fit right in here, you also seem to be under the impression the any snark and wit are " prepubescent" rather than the outlet of the intelligent which again seems to be misplaced understanding, based on some of your comments, if you dropped the self praise a bit, you are not really a special snowflake around here, you may well find you fit right in. Also remember this thread serves as your first impression to the rest of the community as well, and calling us assholes, really the wrong foot get off on, unless your into that kinda thing.

EDIT: damn like triple ninja'd

with people like you. No I don't want to play nice with you.

Grand, in all honesty, good post, but:

1. This does not meet troll post standards, usually she wouldn't ave replied as much as she did.

2. The Mods don't usually read everything written for them.

Maybe troll isn't the proper word, but by her admission with her comment about catching the assholes in a web, the intent of the OP was more of an instigation than a true search for some like-minded gamers. Just my opinion, as we can't truly know the intent of another person.

Hexxit on!, Wayne!

Maybe troll isn't the proper word, but by her admission with her comment about catching the assholes in a web, the intent of the OP was more of an instigation than a true search for some like-minded gamers. Just my opinion, as we can't truly know the intent of another person.

Hexxit on!, Wayne!

no its not a troll if you all (excluding grand) people are so smart you'd see that this post was to need likeminded hexxit players but it turned into a shitfest

no its not a troll if you all (excluding grand) people are so smart you'd see that this post was to need likeminded hexxit players but it turned into a shitfest

Yet, " If I really wanted to sit down and talk with every single person on here it would take just to damn long, when all I have to do is post one thread and catch the assholes in a web (so to speak). Instead of finding good people to talk to iv found bad people to avoid. So post my minions! Post and let this cycle of dickbaggery continue! " tells us otherwise. So which is it?

Yet, " If I really wanted to sit down and talk with every single person on here it would take just to damn long, when all I have to do is post one thread and catch the assholes in a web (so to speak). Instead of finding good people to talk to iv found bad people to avoid. So post my minions! Post and let this cycle of dickbaggery continue! " tells us otherwise. So which is it?
again not a troll. It would take to long to talk to every person on here that's why I have the apps. But people didn't take it seriously so it turned into a dick trap

again not a troll. It would take to long to talk to every person on here that's why I have the apps. But people didn't take it seriously so it turned into a dick trap

You are directly quoted as saying that all you need to do is post one thread to catch the assholes in a web. This statement, made by you, belies the true intent of your OP. Basically, you are too lazy to take the time to get to know people, so you set this "trap" to weed out the "dicks." By the way, the constant use of the word "dick" in the various forms, is ugly and when combined with the self-professed lesbianism, again belies there may have been a deeper meaning to your OP.

I have posted much more than I intended, thus, feeding your need. My bad.

Well intended or not you continue long after the first person mentioned this may not be the place for it.

with people like you. No I don't want to play nice with you.

Ah categorically attacking me based on what exactly? you don't even know anything about me. I love this logic, because it shows people what you really think, and that it really doesn't matter who we are and what we say if your feelings get hurt. Also I don't really care if you play nice, only that you play.

*patiently waiting for this thread to migrate to the Whale Box*

Nah, the trolling here is absolutely miserable. Even in the whalebox we have standards. Here... That's just pitiful. I remember the golden days, when the babby heads rolled constantly.

Trolls... Trolls have changed.

Nah, the trolling here is absolutely miserable. Even in the whalebox we have standards. Here... That's just pitiful. I remember the golden days, when the babby heads rolled constantly.

Trolls... Trolls have changed.

War. War never changes.

My favorite is still that she runs a server that's only on during the workweek and only 12 hours at that.

Add to that tidbit that everywhere else she has posted she has frankly come off sounding like a bitch. This may be why nobody has responded in a positive manner to this thread wanting to get to know her. You see, most people on forums will browse and read for quite some time before slowly working their way into posting and developing friendships getting to know people.

You see, most people on forums will browse and read for quite some time before slowly working their way into posting and developing friendships getting to know people.

Exactly what I've done for the year and a half I've been here, watch and wait, to see who to make friends with, who to stay away from, and who to look at as a role model for the members of this forum. Most of it was really just reading Kaker's stuff, but it was still the other stuff to.

A 21 year old lesbian furry. Almost wish I was a girl :)

I sincerely hope you do get a few new friends out of this Furry, it does indeed take some balls to post something like this and to ride the dickbaggery shitstorm that was bound to ensue.

If you fancy a change of app, or an open server,,

http://kittenwar.com

There is cross server chat and the mumble is open to all :)