Moochie_ Posted September 18, 2013 Posted September 18, 2013 Age: 11 IGN: Moochie_ Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was looking for a good tekkit server to play on and this looks amazing and my friend said it was amazing. What Do you want to Build? A giant base with a lot of machines and go to the moon. (Machines will ahve an off switch)
Riccardo Fagiolo Posted September 19, 2013 Author Posted September 19, 2013 Age: 11 IGN: Moochie_ Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was looking for a good tekkit server to play on and this looks amazing and my friend said it was amazing. What Do you want to Build? A giant base with a lot of machines and go to the moon. (Machines will ahve an off switch) Welcome have fun :)
DOtchet Posted September 19, 2013 Posted September 19, 2013 Age: 18 IGN (In Game Name) Dotchet Why Do you want to Play on this Server? because my friend reccommended me to play <3 and i wanna try for myself What Do you want to Build? a japanese castle + factories
Alchemist Posted September 19, 2013 Posted September 19, 2013 IGN (In Game Name) Dotchet added and welcome
DragonLight Posted September 19, 2013 Posted September 19, 2013 Age: 33 IGN: DragonLight Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I enjoy the industrial stuff it adds to MC. I've had MC since Alpha. I play it off and on. I generally stick to private/friends servers but obviously they don't have the population a public server does. I'm willing to give it a shot. What Do you want to Build? My interest is in the industry side, mostly large power generation, factories, building redstone machines/circuits. Used to be really good at IC2 until it stopped getting updated and Tekkit dropped it. Seems with 1.1.8 things have gotten better.
Riccardo Fagiolo Posted September 19, 2013 Author Posted September 19, 2013 Age: 33 IGN: DragonLight Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I enjoy the industrial stuff it adds to MC. I've had MC since Alpha. I play it off and on. I generally stick to private/friends servers but obviously they don't have the population a public server does. I'm willing to give it a shot. What Do you want to Build? My interest is in the industry side, mostly large power generation, factories, building redstone machines/circuits. Used to be really good at IC2 until it stopped getting updated and Tekkit dropped it. Seems with 1.1.8 things have gotten better. Welcome, Have fun!
Alchemist Posted September 20, 2013 Posted September 20, 2013 http://minervasrealm.com/ explain what its doing here under bugs and glitches.. and where you were last time you logged out.
Shadow278 Posted September 21, 2013 Posted September 21, 2013 I don't know why they must have a perfect utophia of "Quarries are only allowed in The Pit." Do you really care that much about world holes?
Alchemist Posted September 21, 2013 Posted September 21, 2013 The owner does not want holes all over the main world so he made the pit world for that and the other mining machines. It is his server and his choice. I dont really see a problem with it.
Tilt98 Posted September 21, 2013 Posted September 21, 2013 Hello Age 15 IGN: Tilt98 Why do I want to play in this server? Playing alone is not that much fun and I'm looking foward to learn some other things with other players. What i want to build? Pretty much a nice house with an auto-efficent farm. Is there anything i would add? No, not much, just hope you add me.
Riccardo Fagiolo Posted September 21, 2013 Author Posted September 21, 2013 Hello Age 15 Why do I want to play in this server? Playing alone is not that much fun and I'm looking foward to learn some other things with other players. What i want to build? Pretty much a nice house with an auto-efficent farm. Is there anything i would add? No, not much, just hope you add me. Welcome. You will have to wait to join the server, the Minecraft servers are down ATM.
WarWolf360 Posted September 21, 2013 Posted September 21, 2013 Rhallow ! Age 18 IGN WarWolf360 Why do I want to play in this server? To play Tekkit with my friends. What I want to build? I want to build a Space Shuttle (and use JetPacks) =D Is there anything I would add? Not really. I think the server is well configurated.
Riccardo Fagiolo Posted September 21, 2013 Author Posted September 21, 2013 Rhallow ! Age 18 IGN WarWolf360 Why do I want to play in this server? To play Tekkit with my friends. What I want to build? I want to build a Space Shuttle (and use JetPacks) =D Is there anything I would add? Not really. I think the server is well configurated. Welcome have fun, MC servers are having troubles, you may not be able to join for some time. You can monitor the MC server status from here : http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/
â—˜EpicTuxedoManâ—˜ Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 Age: 17 IGN: EpicTuxedoMan Why Do I want to Play on this Server? To be welcomed into a (hopefully) nice open community. What I you want to Build? The ultimate Space base! Is there anything I would add? I believe the server is fine and built up to OVER 9000!!! So no I would not like to add anything but myself.
Gaird Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 Age: 37 IGN: Gaird Why I want to play Here: Looking for an established no grief, no PVP server, where i am not a moderator or admin, and do not have creative access What I Want to Build: I enjoy tinkering with automated manufacturing, mining, and power systems. Building "smart" houses, transit hubs. Wish to add: Railcraft. Because really, who would not like to play with trains? lol
happy5wilsons Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 Age: 15 IGN: Happy5wilsons Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: This server looks fantastic and I would love to be part of this server. What Do you want to Build?: I want to build an industrial factory, like the one that the yogscast built in there Youtube Tekkit series
Alchemist Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 IGN: Gaird IGN: Happy5wilsons added and welcome
Rookit101 Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 why I want to play this sever cuz I don't want my crap stolen an ill all was wanted to build my mincraft dream house and I neved accomplished cuz it would get burnt down an I want to fly a space rocket
Rookit101 Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 why I want to play this sever cuz I don't want my crap stolen an ill all was wanted to build my mincraft dream house and I neved accomplished cuz it would get burnt down an I want to fly a space rocket
Rookit101 Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 plus my ingame name is shanate12 and im rely good with tech
Recommended Posts