DOPEBOYMCTHING Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 Age: 18 IGN: gytie Why do you want to play on this server? My friend who plays on it recommends and has told me of how great it is. I would love to join this server and I would be grateful and appreciative if you could let me in. I have played single-player and have wanted to move onto a server for a while and I hope this will be the one. What do you want to build? Ideally, I would like to build a space station and a moon base. I firmly believe that the end product will give me pride but, predominantly, I look forward to the long hours spent building it with my partner. I hope that you accept me in so that I can achieve this. Thanks, Prav
Irikash Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 sorry my ingame name is etewies2013 not Etewies2013 Age: 18 IGN: notsteveyay Why: Why do i want to play on this server?I would like a nice tekkit server to play on and this one looks cool.I would like other people around me while i do things. What do you want to build? A huge basalt castle on the earth.A space station for people who have never been in space before.And a moon base on the moon. I wanted to keep this short. Thank you for reading this message. Age: 18 IGN: gytie Why do you want to play on this server? My friend who plays on it recommends and has told me of how great it is. I would love to join this server and I would be grateful and appreciative if you could let me in. I have played single-player and have wanted to move onto a server for a while and I hope this will be the one. What do you want to build? Ideally, I would like to build a space station and a moon base. I firmly believe that the end product will give me pride but, predominantly, I look forward to the long hours spent building it with my partner. I hope that you accept me in so that I can achieve this. Thanks, Prav Added, readded and Welcome :)
Lawrence86 Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Age: 27 IGN (In Game Name): Lawrence86 Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Looking for a friendly, mature server worth spending my free time on to enjoy and explore Tekkit with group while maybe striking up some interesting conversation. What Do you want to Build? I enjoy exploring the high technology of the mods including in Tekkit, I think this modpack is much better enjoyed among friendly mature people with whom you can share and discuss ideas and designs, and I am always willing to help others with their designs or resource gathering as well as those brand new to Tekkit.
tarkathanas Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Hi guys Age: 23 IGN: Tarkathanas Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seeking a small community in which to practice this pack What Do you want to Build? a world technologically superior. For Minecraftia!
Irikash Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Age: 27 IGN (In Game Name): Lawrence86 Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Looking for a friendly, mature server worth spending my free time on to enjoy and explore Tekkit with group while maybe striking up some interesting conversation. What Do you want to Build? I enjoy exploring the high technology of the mods including in Tekkit, I think this modpack is much better enjoyed among friendly mature people with whom you can share and discuss ideas and designs, and I am always willing to help others with their designs or resource gathering as well as those brand new to Tekkit. Hi guys Age: 23 IGN: Tarkathanas Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seeking a small community in which to practice this pack What Do you want to Build? a world technologically superior. For Minecraftia! Added and Welcome :)
DarkHighlander Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Hello Guys, Age:12( but about to turn 13 in January) IGN: DarkHighlander Why do want to play on this server? Looking for a server in which I can play with my friends without getting grieffed. What do you want to build? Possibly a moon base, but definitely a space station.
Thew4rlock Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Age:20 IGN Thew4rlock Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Got sick and tired of FTB, want to go back to Tekkit. What Do you want to Build? The sky is the limit (Literally). I don't know. An efficient, advanced, fully self-sufficient base.
Nopsi Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Age:32 IGN Nopsi99 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? No Random joining people who **** up the server and the ages of the people seem to be over 18 What Do you want to Build? since i am a german, i have to build a construction yard where everything is in line and works automated - merc style :D
Fyrst_Igor Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Hello Guys, Age:12( but about to turn 13 in January) IGN: DarkHighlander Why do want to play on this server? Looking for a server in which I can play with my friends without getting grieffed. What do you want to build? Possibly a moon base, but definitely a space station. Age:20 IGN Thew4rlock Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Got sick and tired of FTB, want to go back to Tekkit. What Do you want to Build? The sky is the limit (Literally). I don't know. An efficient, advanced, fully self-sufficient base. Age:32 IGN Nopsi99 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? No Random joining people who **** up the server and the ages of the people seem to be over 18 What Do you want to Build? since i am a german, i have to build a construction yard where everything is in line and works automated - merc style Added and welcome :)
riley7299 Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Age: 16 IGN: riley7299 Why do you want to play on this server?: I've been looking for a good, friendly server to mess around on. Maybe meet a few people. What do you want to Build?: I've been wanting to build a Large Hydron Collider. Maybe a few buildings on the Moon.
123zaxnow Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Age: 24 IGN (In Game Name) 123zaxnow Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i want to rule the world. What Do you want to Build? a big building :P
ouroborus Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Age: 40 IGN (In Game Name) ouroborus Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Tekkit What Do you want to Build? The technology of the future!
Nitorin Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Age: 23 IGN: Nitorin Why do you want to play on this Server? Looks like a serious place where your stuff won't disappear from one day to another because the server suddenly went offline. What do you want to build? Short term, a house with automated basic stuff. Long term, more complex stuff.
Fyrst_Igor Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 Age: 16 IGN: riley7299 Why do you want to play on this server?: I've been looking for a good, friendly server to mess around on. Maybe meet a few people. What do you want to Build?: I've been wanting to build a Large Hydron Collider. Maybe a few buildings on the Moon. Age: 24 IGN (In Game Name) 123zaxnow Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i want to rule the world. What Do you want to Build? a big building Age: 40 IGN (In Game Name) ouroborus Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Tekkit What Do you want to Build? The technology of the future! Age: 23 IGN: Nitorin Why do you want to play on this Server? Looks like a serious place where your stuff won't disappear from one day to another because the server suddenly went offline. What do you want to build? Short term, a house with automated basic stuff. Long term, more complex stuff. Added and welcome :)
jackmanseventeen Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 IGN jackmanseventeen Age: 18 The reason I want to play this server is simple I just want too meet people and I would like to enjoy the simple ideals of tekkit and what it was always ment to be What I would like to build in the server is a moon base and I would like to build a fully working power station for the use of all of the servers community
Hobodomis Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 Age: 29 IGN: Revelationgames Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a new home using Tekkit packs. Just want to sit back and enjoy a server rather than having the stress of moderating one. What Do you want to Build? A house, maybe a shop. Possibly a large town and/or city dependent on space availability and time.
valzu01 Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 jebus2nd said: ↑ im getting dc'd by the server and it says to please apply here : http://goo.gl/Ms6DzY which is this site I've got that same problem
EpicSOB Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 Age:17 IGN (In Game Name)EpicSOB Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i just want to explore and ware a Power suite all the wile. What Do you want to Build? nothing in particular maybe a shed for storage and a shop for selling the random stuff i collect Is there anything i would add? not honestly maybe a fast travel command if one doesn't exist already. and a better map(like mapwriter)
EpicSOB Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 · Hidden Hidden Age:17 IGN (In Game Name)EpicSOB Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i just want to explore and ware a Power suite all the wile. What Do you want to Build? nothing in particular maybe a shed for storage and a shop for selling the random stuff i collect Is there anything i would add? not honestly maybe a fast travel command if one doesn't exist already. and a better map(like mapwriter)
EpicSOB Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 · Hidden Hidden Age:17 IGN (In Game Name)EpicSOB Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i just want to explore and ware a Power suite all the wile. What Do you want to Build? nothing in particular maybe a shed for storage and a shop for selling the random stuff i collect Is there anything i would add? not honestly maybe a fast travel command if one doesn't exist already. and a better map(like mapwriter)
EpicSOB Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 · Hidden Hidden sorry about the duplicate post it cept saying there was an error and prompted me to try once more so i did and now this hapened
MinerAp Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 Age: 22 ; 17 ; 18 IGN: Disasterbob, Sonicdodger, jmgh4 Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Me and my friends were only playing on a private server until now (this is why multiple accounts/ages) and would like to meet up with some other people. What Do you want to Build?: We're not sure yet, mostly our own base to begin with and then see what others are doing. Thanks for your time.
Fyrst_Igor Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 IGN jackmanseventeen Age: 18 The reason I want to play this server is simple I just want too meet people and I would like to enjoy the simple ideals of tekkit and what it was always ment to be What I would like to build in the server is a moon base and I would like to build a fully working power station for the use of all of the servers community Age: 29 IGN: Revelationgames Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a new home using Tekkit packs. Just want to sit back and enjoy a server rather than having the stress of moderating one. What Do you want to Build? A house, maybe a shop. Possibly a large town and/or city dependent on space availability and time. Age:17 IGN (In Game Name)EpicSOB Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i just want to explore and ware a Power suite all the wile. What Do you want to Build? nothing in particular maybe a shed for storage and a shop for selling the random stuff i collect Is there anything i would add? not honestly maybe a fast travel command if one doesn't exist already. and a better map(like mapwriter) Age: 22 ; 17 ; 18 IGN: Disasterbob, Sonicdodger, jmgh4 Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Me and my friends were only playing on a private server until now (this is why multiple accounts/ages) and would like to meet up with some other people. What Do you want to Build?: We're not sure yet, mostly our own base to begin with and then see what others are doing. Thanks for your time. Added and welcome :)
Fyrst_Igor Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 I've got that same problem Then u need to apply here. Post a reply to this thread, with the info requested on page 1.
EpicSOB Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 how do i get on the server as i am new to multiplayer
Recommended Posts