[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN:Tman2001

Why do you want to play on this server?

I applied for the server a little bit ago but some things happened and I never got to check and see if I made it in or not. Plus I didn't have a good enough PC to play anyways. Now however, I have a new gaming PC and one of my friends that plays on the server said that it was resetting so I thought I would dive into it fresh with everyone else!

What do you want to build.

Id like to make some sort of ancient temple that has deep caves and when you get to the bottom it will be super advanced and have mini factories everywhere.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why but the server says i am not whitelisted so I'm going to do it again.

IGN pixiestar500

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It is fun and entertaining and isn't so laggy like a bunch of other servers.

What Do you want to Build? A home of course and hopefully this time a shop. Then I don't know.

Mind if i make the form for the three of us?it saves us time,and the other two are a bit lazy to sign up for an acc

Ign:AnQwerty,xjernejx,chaosyxy

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: We've been searching for a decent server to play togheter

What Do you want to Build? : Whatever'll come to mind xD probably a house or town of sorts

IGN (In Game Name): Trynnun

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

It's the closest that my wife and I have been able to find that is both a very reliable server, and very dedicated- to both professional-and-mature conduct among both; the players, and those that run it.

What Do you want to Build?

I would like to build a self sufficient kingdom and carve out a territory for it. Then build a sky citadel over water next to it and look into that space station stuff.

QUESTION: At what point can we get a copy of the world or at least the region we made?

IGN (In Game Name):

AngelFist

It's the closest that my Husband and I have been able to find that is both a very reliable server, and very dedicated- to both professional-and-mature conduct among both; the players, and those that run it.

Helping my husband but mainly him helping me and anybody else who has the patience of saint to help me us Tekkit for the first time. I really like a lot of super colorful stuff... think candy land+rainbows+unicorn-my-lil-pony ((HUSBANDS EDIT: Really flamboyantly gay(happy) stuff!!!))

QUESTION: At what point can we get a copy of the world or at least the region we made?

IGN (In Game Name): xXBeSeRKeRXx

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: This looks like a fun and stable server to play on and the features sounds great.

What Do you want to Build?: I like to work with mainly the machines in tekkit but also just enjoy the pack in general.

IGN (In Game Name): Marijn_h

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i want to play on a stable and fune server, i also played on this sever before the update, i like to play with other people. and help others

What Do you want to Build? a cool base and a factory

IGN (In Game Name) CobaltSmith

Buddy of mine found you guys and suggested trying you out. Seems like a good idea. Your server seems excellently protected and well managed.

Whatever happens to strike my fancy at the time. :D

Okay, so, don't mean to be rude, but, all of you guys with white list issues... did you try looking at the actual site for the server?

http://www.minervasrealm.com/home

They reset the server for an update, EVERYTHING is wiped, NO EXCEPTIONS (except stuff you bought at donor shop, to my understanding). Right now, only a few people are white listed as they are doing tests. When the tests are done, they will restore everybody else to the white list.

IGN (In Game Name)

Sremed

very interesting combination of things together and seams very good ... and have fun

i would like to experiment with a little bit of everything , toward space probably

So you are all aware, the server team is currently hard at work play-testing and reporting bugs to the official Tekkit 1.2 beta thread. The Tekkit update has gone from 1.2 -> 1.2.1 -> 1.2.2 by the time I am writing this, with plenty of testing left to do. Once a stable build is put together and recommended by the Technic Pack staff, the server will open up to the general player base of white-listed individuals. We will all just have to be patient until that time comes.

IGN (In Game Name)Psych0bob

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?-The server looks interesting, and me and a buddy want one to play together on.

What Do you want to Build?- I'd like to experiment with the pipes and such. Used to play Tekkit back before the updated launcher...and now I'm getting back into it and all the new stuff is interesting.

IGN (In Game Name):

Shmidershmax

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?:

Looking for a friendly server to play in and this seems like a nice place.

What Do you want to Build?:

I'm relatively new to the way tekkit works. I mostly want to see everything the game has to offer.

So you are all aware, the server team is currently hard at work play-testing and reporting bugs to the official Tekkit 1.2 beta thread. The Tekkit update has gone from 1.2 -> 1.2.1 -> 1.2.2 by the time I am writing this, with plenty of testing left to do. Once a stable build is put together and recommended by the Technic Pack staff, the server will open up to the general player base of white-listed individuals. We will all just have to be patient until that time comes.

Not a problem, Angel_Fist, Cobalt Smith, and myself are patient people, we have two more on the way, but no worries. I will be getting in touch with the folks over there in charge of the custom starter "donor" store and see what we can do about putting some things together for a few people when your ready.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons