[0.6.5]CataclysmSurvival[24/7][24Slots][PvP/PvE][Raid][Hardcore][No removed Mods][No banned items]

Cataclysm-Survival

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem:griefer Name:mpfthprblmtq

Destroyed my house,that was protected whit a faction system,using power tool in the pickaxe module and finished it on puttting a NUKE in the house

detail:fix it or no more server for me i'm sorry about that but it taked many time of me and my friends,and all for nothing???/

Sorry for that but please SOLVE IT

Katuner - it is allowed to bypass faction protection using legitimate tekkit lite tools. There are ways to prevent this such as reinforced walls with personal safe layer and a lava layer to avoid a quarry from mining the whole thing. I realize that a beautiful house will never be possible but this is how the server works...

It has worked for me - 3 weeks and counting of not being raided and killed, not even once. If you want, I can write a post full of advice for you and your friends but what mpfthprblmtq did was legit.

Sorry.

I am sorry KatunerX but we ARE a griefing and raiding server. You can take what you've learned and build better or strong, or perhaps find a more peaceful server, you might be happier there?

After all, no ONE server can give everyone what they want, and we would like to stay true to what we wanted for our server when it was created, which Is for it to be a very hardcore raiding server. :)

Guys, As for the server being down, im not sure what's caused it but it's back up.

:)

The staff of cataclysm would also like to apologise for the pro-longed and unexpected downtime earlier today, There was an unexplained problem with our server host as fatman has said (not sure how he even knows who our host is, good work lol).

I seen akliz the ip name and googled it :D

Login has a few problems.

This is a Mojang issue... Can't enter no matter what. Hope they fix it soon..

this server sucks the an admin tp to me and stole all my stuff really no control

Yeah - this doesn't happen here for sure. When there's duping or X-Ray I'm sure stuff gets deleted, but in that case I would consider myself lucky for not being banned.

The server keeps kicking me out a bunch of times. When I got back to the menu, there's usually 0-4 players on who I assume are admins. When I try to connect, it boots me with the message "Failed to Login:Bad Login". It's not Mojang; other servers work fine for me. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

The server keeps kicking me out a bunch of times. When I got back to the menu, there's usually 0-4 players on who I assume are admins. When I try to connect, it boots me with the message "Failed to Login:Bad Login". It's not Mojang; other servers work fine for me. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

It is Mojang - just check Minecraft Forums. Only servers that are 100% not affected by this are 1.7.2. Anyway - it seems to be fixed.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons