[0.6.5]CataclysmSurvival[24/7][24Slots][PvP/PvE][Raid][Hardcore][No removed Mods][No banned items]

Cataclysm-Survival

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to apologise for the large unexpected downtime we recently had due to unforeseeable reasons. The problems have been rectified and the server should not experience any more unexpected downtime of the sort, The server is now up and un0whitelisted.

We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you online.

:)

Hey guys, so I'd love to get into this server, but I can't log in. Well, I can, but when I get on, it glitches me and keeps giving me a request to register password? It's something like "Register using /register password ConfirmPassword." When I do this, it says "Password doesn't match." Can anyone help me with this? (Also as a side-note, someone nuked spawn...)

Hey guys, so I'd love to get into this server, but I can't log in. Well, I can, but when I get on, it glitches me and keeps giving me a request to register password? It's something like "Register using /register password ConfirmPassword." When I do this, it says "Password doesn't match." Can anyone help me with this? (Also as a side-note, someone nuked spawn...)

Hello, We have a plugin that requires users to login with a password each time they join the server. This was made necessary by a group called "Team lixo" who join servers and using a Hacked client they developed themselves they log into other players accounts (or random ones akin to Mobdisguise, we had them log in as "notch" ect.)

The main problem was they were logging in as the players we have opped and destroying peoples builds.

so when you log in, say you wanted your password to be "Cheese" simply type /register Cheese Cheese then everytime you log in after that you will need to type /login Cheese before you can play.

I hope this has been helpful and we look forward to you joining us,

Also, Yeah spawn has been nuked, it isn't against the rules here, we are basically anarchy. :)

(If it gets TOO destroyed. spawn will simply be moved)

Server needs to be whitelisted for roughly 24 hours while we back-up the World and player data files. we're doing this to work on fixing the DIM Doors bug that kills players on entry to a pocket dimension.

We appreciate your patience, We are sorry fro any inconvenience and look forward to seeing you all back in a day or so.

Thank-you.

P.s;

I will post back here when server is un-whitelisted. :)

God, this server Sounds FUN, The type of server i've been hunting for ages, Always Played Tekkit, And this is the First that will Exceed My Expectations!

I hope we can provide just what you are after, we have all our main plugins we need, and are just working on fixing Dimensional doors. (there is a bug that cause players to die on entry to a pocket dimension) After that the server will be up and running as normal. (we're barely a month old and are "just getting off our feet" so to speak)

the servers been down for 2 days :\ i've been waiting since thursday to play it . please try to get it back as soon as possible. love this server <3

i tryed to join but it said i needed to be whitelisted

We're sorry guys we're almost finished the required maintenance, it has been a busy few days. we will be back VERY soon. :)

First of all, I would like to apologise to all our dedicated players for the pro-longed downtime we have had over the last few days. We went down to fix a few command conflictions between our Lag cleaner and player authorisation plugins, This maintenance then went on to our attempt of fixing the glitch with dimensional doors that causes players to "fall out of the world" on entry of a pocket dimension, We were trying to fix this issue to make your time with us more enjoyable and allow you to use all of the mods tekkit lite provides. We have been unable to fix this particular issue.

The server is now back up and un-whitelisted.

Look forward to seeing you all back on soon.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

please enable turtles and red power-deployers to place blocks.

thanks.

My apologies for the delayed reply,

it appears our authorisation plugin "Authme" is preventing said items from placing blocks.

From a quick search it appears it's not just authme but all authorisation plugins cause this to happen sometimes.

Unfortunately it is necessary for us to use an authorisation plugin at this time.

Other options and alternatives will be explored. :)

Hey, are you still having trouble with DD dropping people out of the world? It might be that same authorization plugin stopping my mod from building dungeons.

Our last extended downtime and maintenance was partly to figure out why DD is killing people who enter pocket dims, We discovered the issue seemed to be caused by MCPc+ (the plugins manager we use) we changed to craftbukkit to see if this would rectify the problem, unfortunately, it caused the same issue, so we were left with the option of having zero plugins or having DD (we went with the plugins lol)

Hey! Just want to say I love the server and thanks for the hard work! Nevermind the spawn - it sets the tone for the whole experience. Keep it up, pls! You got a fan here!

Glad you are enjoying yourself, and I agree, This is exactly the type of spawn we wanted for our server in the beginning. <3

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons