[0.6.5]CataclysmSurvival[24/7][24Slots][PvP/PvE][Raid][Hardcore][No removed Mods][No banned items]

Cataclysm-Survival

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, That should be fine.

To be honest we have no idea why there are no nether spawns :/

According to the all the related configs they should be spawning.

That's a shame - no help in forums?

On another note - I have several times advised IStealBudder to stop flying too fast and crashing server. This time it cost me - 3 full 4K disks were deleted after the server recovered. Lost all my storage. Budder just didn't care even after everyone was telling him to stop... Can we have some Admin interference?

Other than these two issues the server is awsome. Keep it up please!

So I've been on the server for a lil under a week and well I love it:) it's a great server. I wanted to talk to the owner about possible additions to the server, some may just not be an option, which I understand.

1. More than 1 /homes...I'd like to have at least 2 one 3

2. /back command

3. A non pvp, nuke safe, spawn for newcomers to be safe, as well as people to make safe trades

Just let me know if these are even an option for y'all or maybe you are just dead-set against these things, just want to know haha

Also I'm sure y'all know nether mobs have been disabled but just wanted to remind you;)

So I've been on the server for a lil under a week and well I love it:) it's a great server. I wanted to talk to the owner about possible additions to the server, some may just not be an option, which I understand.

1. More than 1 /homes...I'd like to have at least 2 one 3

2. /back command

3. A non pvp, nuke safe, spawn for newcomers to be safe, as well as people to make safe trades

Just let me know if these are even an option for y'all or maybe you are just dead-set against these things, just want to know haha

Also I'm sure y'all know nether mobs have been disabled but just wanted to remind you;)

Hey I've been on the server for about a week now and I love!:) the smallness is just great, yet large enough to make it fun. I've thought of a few things that I personally would like to see added, and if it's not an option or the owners don't like my opinion just tell me. I'm here to talk to me about the good of the server!

1. Multiple homes? Just make it more convenient but also I can see where you might wanna try and keep it for standard tekkit in that area

1. /back command. But again I can see where owners may not like that

3. A safe, no pvp, non-nukeable spawn. This would keep spawn camping away as well as provide for safe trades

A few things I'm sure you know nether mobs are still not there, but thank you for working on it as I'm sure you are. But also the player limit for the server, in my opinion, should increase. I know this cost money, and that may not be an option but if it is, it is needed. I'm beginning to see the server PACKED out, and in return having a bit of lag

Again thanks for this awesome server. Respond with pros cons. Anything:)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons