[0.6.5]CataclysmSurvival[24/7][24Slots][PvP/PvE][Raid][Hardcore][No removed Mods][No banned items]

Cataclysm-Survival

I think i officially found out what the problem is, its in my inventory. My builder is in slot 9 of my hotbar. Whenever i come on, i can last a while until everything crashes. But when i try to drop the builder out of my inventroy, it automatically crashes. I tried dropping diamonds, anything in my inventory byut it doesnt drop. But it also doesnt crash but the minute i click the builder THEN it crashes so we need to have an admin come on and do the /checkinv or whatever that command is and take that damn thing out so we can all play

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By hilarious, do you mean so fucking stupid it's unreal?

UGH, that jackass tp'd me to some platform and tried to kill me. Thankfully the 3 sec tp delay wasn't on for some reason, I just tp'd home and disconnected.

Also, is that little dickbag gone (for good) now, or should I not even bother getting on?

Okay, I'mma rant now.

This server is fucking awesome. I can't see myself playing on any other server, to be honest. This last few days, I've been server hunting, and all of them SUCKED. Bans on useless items, no pvp, just bullshit like that. This is one of the few servers out there that we can all play on with few limitations and freedom. Admins, owners, server, some of us call this place home. For you to give up on this awesome place really be worth it?

So that's why I wanted to suggest a couple things to the owners if they choose to read it. (Feel free to add stuff or critique me, I'm nearly blowing smoke out my ass now...)

Parallel world with spawn? That's within our reach. Just have a certain area with a world border, and protect that area. Then add a portal to the main world. (The one we'd build on) There were talks of shops in this world. Which is also within our reach. But the plugin that lets you use signs for the shops, is that really necessary? We've been using trade-o-mats and safes and it seemed to be working fine, right?

Would it really be detrimental to ban nukes? I mean, people are gonna dupe, there's no question about that. But the amount of nukes that have blown up spawn is too damn high. And think of it this way: If you're gonna raid someone, BE CREATIVE. Steal their shit, and then find a hilarious way to mess with their base. Build a giant reproductive organ in their main room. Replace all their machines with cobblestone. Put torches...EVERYWHERE. I dunno, shit like that.

Dimensional doors and Mystcraft we've seem to be fine without, I wouldn't recommend bring those suckers back.

Have a few trusted moderators to control everything on the mainfront. Time zones suck, so a few of us could control throughout the day.

And lastly... Admins/Owners, is the problem based on funds? I think myself and more than you'd think are willing to donate to this server. I've never donated to a server I've played on, but this is a great one to start on.

Does anybody have anything to add or correct me on?

mpfth, This idea is amazing. I was server searching (You know cause i told you) and seriously; every server ive been on sucks. Theres moderators that are everywhere like 1/3 of the server is mods/ops. This server is just amazing. Nothing banned, no one to control us. I think that we do need a map reset. Ive been stuck in this damn void for the past fucking week even more. I took my friends account and logged on and got confused. Some random dude says he's mod, spawn is a hole in the middle of a mountain, we seriously need a map reset. I cant resist leaving this server i want to say, have some trusted mods to control everything.

hey i just got onto the server but it keeps booting me don't know if its my end or yours.

anyway i agree with most people that the map needs a spawn point that isn't in a mountain

if you are looking for admins, mods or helpers for the server. im sure people are more than willing to volunteer they services

me included, me (beermatt99) and my friend (sirmitchell93) have been playing a server hosted on his computer with no banned items and we agree its emence fun,

both of us are looking for a server like ours (though neither of us are wanting to do a reset as we have put allot of effort into our joint base) Mitchell is a mini admin on several of New Zealand's top servers (were we both live)

but if u need help etc wed be more than willing to. feel free to add me on Skype if u want to on beermatt99 i look forward to hearing from you

hey so far all day today ive been getting kicked from server cause of errors in it . it will shut down with exception error and wont come back online for about 20 mins, when trying to find server i get communicative error and it wont connect then when i do join again it will probably shut down again, there was one bit when i spend an hour carving out my base etc then it shut down 20 mins later i got back on and everything id done since starting my base had not been saved, the world have a mini roll back or just didn't save ive been having this cookizkookiezbre has been having the same issues and so has phill (new guy) and a couple others so its not just my end

WHAT THE COMPLEAT FxCK! This is my favorite server and I might not only be speaking for my self but ive spent like over 24 hours on this server this is my favorite server and it makes me upset to see it down for so long if the owner could figure out the lag or use worldedit or something that'd really help its a really great server

I agree,mpfthprblmtq.If you come on, i'll op you so you can work on fixing the server.I also needed to ban nukes because of their sheer effectiveness at blowing up stuff. Other than that, you are right.

Edit:Also, people dying causes the server to crash.

Editx2:We REALLY need to fix the respawn-in-wither.

Editx3: You really don't show much respect for others, do you? I'm deopping you.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons