How often are updates?

Congratulations, this is the lowest effort rule breaking post i've ever seen.

"No asking for ETA's - We are tired of these questions. Updates depend on lots of different things and they happen when they happen."

Basically, wait. No-one, not even Kaker can tell when it will be here.

In order to know how soon the next update would occur after the previous one, you would need to know the expected time of its arrival.

From the rules post: No asking for ETA's - We are tired of these questions. Updates depend on lots of different things and they happen when they happen.

Just because they used the term ETA, the full wording of the rule makes it clear that your question is stupid, breaks the rules, and will not be answered.

Also your insistence on being dense leads me to believe that you are probably trolling.

"How frequent are updates" = "What is the ETA to the next update, and after that one, what will be the ETA to the next one"

So what you're doing is asking for not one ETA but ALL of them. At once.

The pattern of updates is heteroscedastic. Make sure you read up on that term and fully understand what it means before asking futher questions.

+1 awesome point for using a word I've never heard or seen. I trade you back "verisimilitude".

Actually, if you had all the previous release dates you could mathematically compute a frequency.

However, it would be useless in predicting when the new version will release since there are many other factors involved.

Also, i don't think old release dates are easily find able information.

Actually, if you had all the previous release dates you could mathematically compute a frequency.

However, it would be useless in predicting when the new version will release since there are many other factors involved.

Also, i don't think old release dates are easily find able information.

I don't check for server software updates very often, if I knew the frequency of updates I can check if there are any updates during the expected period of time.

I don't check for server software updates very often, if I knew the frequency of updates I can check if there are any updates during the expected period of time.

There is no expected period of time, even if you know the frequency. I don't know why I'm going to bother, as it's roughly equivalent to feeding an anorexic a 10 course meal, but there are lots, and lots of mods involved with the technic pack. You can't even begin to speculate a "when" for technic updates until ALL of those have already updated, and they have not.

Your research requires greater efficiency.

There is no expected period of time, even if you know the frequency. I don't know why I'm going to bother, as it's roughly equivalent to feeding an anorexic a 10 course meal, but there are lots, and lots of mods involved with the technic pack. You can't even begin to speculate a "when" for technic updates until ALL of those have already updated, and they have not.

Your research requires greater efficiency.

Pretty sure it's closer to telling a starving person how often they used to eat in the past.

;p

Nah, you see, the anorexic isn't going to accept help unless he admits to himself he's doing something stupid.

And the starving man is too delirious or delusional to know what's going on.

Two sides of the same coin maybe.