[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

So, Hi everyone :) 

I'm so sorry the server had to go :( I've been so busy the past few months I had no time to play, and as of late now I can play pretty much every day. I thought I'd come check out how things were going to find the server has sadly past. I've been playing a lot of FTB lately which is fun, but not as fun as if it had been with you guys :) Miss you all, and Gar, I'll pm you, I'd like to play with you guys again :)

Wow I just got a notification from this site and I couldn't believe how long it has been. How's everyone doing? I hope all is well and everyone had a great new year. It be nice to hear from some old friends I really miss the server.

Hope everyone is well. Clone

We're all still around mostly. You'll find Milz, Jerrk and I (and some others) in the mumble still, which will be moving to a new address soonish when Milz runs his network cables. While the conversations are mostly oriented around other games (TF2, World of tanks which Milz is entirely too infatuated with) we still have some funny discourse.

I've been keeping tabs on the developments in the MC world still. Still don't know how things are going to turn out, a lot of modders are on the fence with MS's acquisition, and there's still no good server solution to replace Cauldron/MCPC but we'll see. I still have all our files and can potentially rebuild at any time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey guys long time gone. looking to get back onto the server see how things have changed. cant seem to find the new pack file and the link on the first page is broken. any one know where the new file is?

There isn't one anymore. Should read a couple pages back. We shut down in October due to a lot of things. Particularly the DMCA issued on Bukkit and its derivitives (MCPC/Cauldron) and the aquisition of Mojang by Microsoft. We decided that until a working server wrapper could be agreed on and implemented so our plugins (or some version there of) would still work, that it was best to shut down and wait. Along with that there was the aquisition by Microsoft that caused a stir amongst the modding community for awhile which made the future prospects of Modded MC a little shakey.

I still keep an eye on things, the pack's files are all stored on my backup drives and I still muck about testing some of the new versions of mods when I'm bored. But for the most part Resilience Freebuild, despite the efforts of us all finally called it quits in October.

Our Mumble server remains, and Milworks, Jerrk, Myself and a few others still hang out in there. In fact we have a Steam Group (although more general gaming/hangout then Minecraft related) where we'll post the new IP for the Mumble when Milz gets around to moving it.

Aside from that I have most of you added on Steam (and if I don't just throw me a PM).

Like I said before, we can rebuild at any point, just right now, between all of the above and the staff's increased workload its probably not the best time to do so since we cant devote the time and energy that it deserves.

wow o-o a giant has fallen o-o

hope that every thing sorts out in time loved the community we had here, hope to play MC with you guys again some day. Good luck Tub good luck RFB *salute*

seeing this made me really sad lol... miss playing with the community and having a good time on the server

• 3 months later...

Hay guys im working on a mod pack of my own finally centered around MineColonies with the end goal of making a mod that affects the world around you based on your decisions. Just wanted to ask if any one knows of a mod that can help alter the world (already generated chunks and how new chunks generate) based on the players actions/HCQ mod reputation perhaps. any one know of any mods that effect the world like that?