[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

Hello everyone... and hello Gods... ehm... I'm not sure .... but I might have broken the server... again... anyway I can't login atm... can someone plz check it? 

Thank you very much (plz don't kill me) and I'm sorry... 

Well I guess it needs to be said. I will not be on the server for a long time at least 3-4 months. Things have been really hectic and I will not be able to get on due to moving, jobs, school stuff, family stuff, and a lot of messed up crap. I am going to try and stay a little active at least on the forums and see what's actually going on with the server but you will most likely not hear from me. It has been a pleasure playing with you all and I hope I will get to see many of you again in the future when things sort themselves out.

Till then have fun and enjoy your summer.

Well I guess it needs to be said. I will not be on the server for a long time at least 3-4 months. Things have been really hectic and I will not be able to get on due to moving, jobs, school stuff, family stuff, and a lot of messed up crap. I am going to try and stay a little active at least on the forums and see what's actually going on with the server but you will most likely not hear from me. It has been a pleasure playing with you all and I hope I will get to see many of you again in the future when things sort themselves out.

Till then have fun and enjoy your summer.

We'll be here, patiently awaiting your return. I hope things work out for you.

Hello everyone... and hello Gods... ehm... I'm not sure .... but I might have broken the server... again... anyway I can't login atm... can someone plz check it? 

Thank you very much (plz don't kill me) and I'm sorry... 

All is well, don't fret even if you do break the server. There's almost nothing I can't fix and everything that breaks either teaches me a new way of fixing something or something else to avoid in future updates so its sort of a good thing. Anyway server is fine.

Dear Gods, 

Sorry to disturb you again but... I lost some important stuff while we were trying to move a diamond chest and by the time I could transfer the items from it to any available space the items were gone... is there any chance that we could get that stuff back plz... if nothing else the alumite blocks we lost? (i think around 13) . 

Hey guys.

The server will be down for about 45 min's while I do some maintenance on our Database. I chose this time (almost 1AM) cause no one's online right now.. Anyway by the time you actually read this we'll probably be back up. But just in case I figured I would leave a note here so people wouldn't freak out.

I'll edit this post when we're back up.

EDIT*

We're back up. Thanks for waiting (if any of you were).

Edited by TehTub

ok guys iv got yoh_say´s minecraft to work again (with ALOT of help from our local god of code TehTub) but it seems she has the same issue with having HORRIBLE frame rate in game (about 3 second jumps between frames) iv tryed adding optifine but...well it broke the game again and i had to reinstall the mod pack to fix it. i know iv seen others talking about this problem. did any one else figure out a good solution? (note i used optifine 1.6.4 and installed it as per this video)

Edited by wenth

been along time guys, good to see tub is still awesome XD i might join the server again. been busy with life and crap XD. not sure if the map has been regened or not, but if it hasnt ill make sure any anchors i had are gone.

bad login crap.... is this happening for others? assuming its just mojangs servers being derp

i was just in there testing out yoh_say`s MC proformence and it logged me in just fine. dont know whats wrong good luck uber glad to see you back. if you have been gone more then a few months 2 i think not sure ya the map was regened to add in biomes a plenty and what not. good luck.

ok guys iv got yoh_say´s minecraft to work again (with ALOT of help from our local god of code TehTub) but it seems she has the same issue with having HORRIBLE frame rate in game (about 3 second jumps between frames) iv tryed adding optifine but...well it broke the game again and i had to reinstall the mod pack to fix it. i know iv seen others talking about this problem. did any one else figure out a good solution? (note i used optifine 1.6.4 and installed it as per this video)

When you say frame jumps do you mean relatively smooth FPS and then periodically freezing and then smooth FPS again? If so, next time you test (without Optifine) press F3 and watch the memory info just above the map on the top right hand size. If the freeze's coincide with the "Used Memory" going from something like 90% to like 40% then you'll need to do two things, Increase the memory allocated to minecraft by clicking the gear icon beside the close button on the launcher, 2 GB is what I use but I have 8GB available to me. Increase it to that if you can, but most importantly you'll need to change the render settings in minecraft itself, specifically you'll want to change the Render distance from its default of Far to something like Normal or Small. Likewise you can tweak a few others like Clouds, and such and that will help performance.

If both of those do not help, then I would install Optifine. There are multiple versions of it and its a matter of downloading and trying each until you get one that works. Just remember to install them by dropping the .jar files into the mod's folder, not via the old install method of unzipping the .jar and putting it directly in the modpack jar. That way if it doesn't work its simply a matter of deleteing the Optifine jar from the mods folder and trying another.

Good luck, remember If you do absolutely have to install Optifine I can't provide support for crashes later on regardless of whether its caused by our pack or Optifine due simply to the amount of things Optifine changes.

When you say frame jumps do you mean relatively smooth FPS and then periodically freezing and then smooth FPS again? If so, next time you test (without Optifine) press F3 and watch the memory info just above the map on the top right hand size. If the freeze's coincide with the "Used Memory" going from something like 90% to like 40% then you'll need to do two things, Increase the memory allocated to minecraft by clicking the gear icon beside the close button on the launcher, 2 GB is what I use but I have 8GB available to me. Increase it to that if you can, but most importantly you'll need to change the render settings in minecraft itself, specifically you'll want to change the Render distance from its default of Far to something like Normal or Small. Likewise you can tweak a few others like Clouds, and such and that will help performance.

If both of those do not help, then I would install Optifine. There are multiple versions of it and its a matter of downloading and trying each until you get one that works. Just remember to install them by dropping the .jar files into the mod's folder, not via the old install method of unzipping the .jar and putting it directly in the modpack jar. That way if it doesn't work its simply a matter of deleteing the Optifine jar from the mods folder and trying another.

Good luck, remember If you do absolutely have to install Optifine I can't provide support for crashes later on regardless of whether its caused by our pack or Optifine due simply to the amount of things Optifine changes.

thanks tub. and yes it seems to be a performance issue. i did every thing i chould with maxing out the avaliable space and otimising the settings and so on as much as i chould. but its still horridly slow, not a matter of it being smooth then freezing its just a constent slowness the world moves at normal speed but the computer cant keep up even in SSP so you get alot of jumping around and such. thanks for the info on optifine that whould exsplane why it crashed when i used the extraction install.

The server will be down for an short time. It seems our host has experienced some issues with the datacenter its located at. They say nothing is harmed and I have backups of everything so It will be fine regardless. I'll let you know when we're back up or when I get more info.

Its not my fault this time. =P

Edit*

We're back up. It was fast apparently. Someone probably kicked a wire or something.

Edited by TehTub

Username:nicky242
Have you ever been banned from any servers?:no
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:yes
What’s Rule Number Seven?:obey staff(mods,operators etc.)
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:bought minecraft,found tekkit,found out basic machines,picked favorite mod etc.

Edited by nicky242

The server will be down for an short time. It seems our host has experienced some issues with the datacenter its located at. They say nothing is harmed and I have backups of everything so It will be fine regardless. I'll let you know when we're back up or when I get more info.

Its not my fault this time. =P

Edit*

We're back up. It was fast apparently. Someone probably kicked a wire or something.

:gtfoycs: thank god this did not happen when I was on(I just downloaded the modpack)

Username:nicky242

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:no

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?:

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:youbox,attack of the b-team,tekkit lite/classic(let me see hot to say this I will just say the modpacks I know and the mods in the modpack will be the mods I know but from a scale of 1 to 10 an 8)

As soon as you edit your application, or post another, that is complete, I'll accept you. Age is not a restriction here provided you act (in your case, your age or above) accordingly, and are not easily offended by some of the discussions that can take place in chat. If either of those are an issue for you then its best to look elsewhere, otherwise with a complete application you'll be accepted.

techtub how come nobody is on the server I mean like there's like 1000+ views and 1000+ replies but no people on is really weird

It's Not normally empty; well it kinda is; It has to do with the time of day/year it is; Currently its miday & nice out, so alot of the people on the server are probably out & about doing other things atm; It'll probably pick up after 5:00pm ish.

techtub how come nobody is on the server I mean like there's like 1000+ views and 1000+ replies but no people on is really weird

Like Jerrk(AKA Maphrea) said, its mostly due to the time of year and the cyclic nature of our member base. We have some players who will be gone for weeks or months at a time and come back and pick up where they left off. Most of us have various IRL commitments that come first. We play when we can. Anyway, you're accepted, have fun. Any questions or comments can be sent to me via in-game /mail commands or as a PM here if you don't happen to catch me online.

Edited by TehTub

• 2 weeks later...
Username: Scyrine
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No, I haven't
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes, I have an intermediate english level
What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey de admins and mods
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've played a long time this game, mostly in servers (for more than 2 years). I love to build nice places and learn more about any mod. I've been for 2 months in a tekkit server a time ago and more time in a ftb server

Username: Scyrine
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No, I haven't
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes, I have an intermediate english level
What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey de admins and mods
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've played a long time this game, mostly in servers (for more than 2 years). I love to build nice places and learn more about any mod. I've been for 2 months in a tekkit server a time ago and more time in a ftb server

Accepted, have fun. Any questions or comments can be sent to me via the /mail command in game or through PM here.

did you flip the off switch for me next to my bees tub? i ask becuse every thing seems to be off. was just checking on every thing today and it seemed to be off but it looks like it was TURNED off(with the master switch. that i cant reach on my GFs computer becuse its to slow to let you double jump and fly) which is fine just checking it was you or somthing.

im back monday btw any one feeling lonely on the server can probly catch me off and on from 10am-10pm or so. (not nessisarily linked to my question to tub i just see others asking where every one is)

did you flip the off switch for me next to my bees tub? i ask becuse every thing seems to be off. was just checking on every thing today and it seemed to be off but it looks like it was TURNED off(with the master switch. that i cant reach on my GFs computer becuse its to slow to let you double jump and fly) which is fine just checking it was you or somthing.

im back monday btw any one feeling lonely on the server can probly catch me off and on from 10am-10pm or so. (not nessisarily linked to my question to tub i just see others asking where every one is)

I did.. You hadn't been on line on your account for over a week. So I turned it off.