[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

Hey guys,

Update is finished, server should be up shortly. Change log is on the pack page but the Gist of it is:

Updated Minefactory Reloaded and Project Red

Added WAILA

They finally addressed the bug I was worried about in WAILA so it's added client-side by default now. If you don't like it just delete it or append .disabled to the zip in your mods folder.

Like wise I'd like to remind everyone to turn off your machines before you log out, this recent issue was caused by harvesters running when chunks unload. There are A-LOT of ways you can turn off your machines before you log out, don't rely on the chunk providing power to unload and do it for you. I wont give any more warnings I'll just start regenning chunks that cause these crashes.

Edited by TehTub

Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know I'll be going on a little break for a bit. You can still contact me via PM or Steam should any issues arrise with the server. Likewise I'll still be working on the next update for the pack, I just wont be in game much. Any questions or issues you have feel free to contact me with. Otherwise have fun y'all.

second day ive been on with 0 ppl... weird... where is everyone :?:  :D

Well; I'm taking a small break from the server since my life's getin` a little hectic; & of course its finally acting like spring up here! I still am checking in on the forums & everything though; so I should be up-to-date on most stuff...

Tub is aswell taking a small break from the server, as said in his last post; should you 100% absolutly need iether of us; we are usually on mumble around 5 pm. EST (I think that's our timezone)

Other then that, idk.... I've noticed we tend to have more people in the evening then we do in the morning soooooo.... yeah...

second day ive been on with 0 ppl... weird... where is everyone :?:  :D

Personally I've been working for the party of our Chiro (kinda like your boyscouts, only with older members as well, and more beer :D )

So yeah, the party is friday, but it's in a tent, meaning we have to set up a metric sh*t ton of stuff (e.g. generator, fences, floor, the tent itself, ...)

The result of this is that I won't be on much all this week, and probably not next week either, since we have to take everything that we set up back down. :)

AND as if that's not enough: I'm gonna start a tiny little vanilla server with some irl friends to just make an awesome build, so I'm gonna have to split my Minecraft playtime between that server and this one, but fear not! I will not be gone forever :)

Username: niilkin
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: 1, was pissing off to many pigman(they had them forever angred)
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:yes
What’s Rule Number Seven?:"7. Obey the Admins and Mods!"
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:I just like to build with my friends or go raoming on adventures to find new things or just be werid and mine 

Username: niilkin

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: 1, was pissing off to many pigman(they had them forever angred)

What’s Rule Number Seven?:"7. Obey the Admins and Mods!"

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:I just like to build with my friends or go raoming on adventures to find new things or just be werid and mine 

Sorry about the late reply. Accepted. Have fun. Try not to explore too far from spawn (7k+ blocks) there is no hard limit for now but one will be implemented should excessive filesize become an issue. Also as a general rule, if you're asked to stop doing something, its wise to do so. Otherwise have fun and enjoy your time.

I just read everything on these posts and it seems that a lot of people have been taking extended breaks from the server :( I just bought the legendary edition of Skyrim and its been 100% of my game time for a while. That as well as foot surgery from sports my time has been occupied with other things. I guess i posted to say hey to everyone and to catch up!

Edited by jaguar99

I just read everything on these posts and it seems that a lot of people have been taking extended breaks from the server :( I just bought the legendary edition of Skyrim and its been 100% of my game time for a while. That as well as foot surgery from sports my time has been occupied with other things. I guess i posted to say hey to everyone and to catch up!

Well I can't speak for everyone but I'm not taking a break from the server so much as a break from Minecraft completely. I'm still monitoring server resources and the console tho, and am available on steam or PM here should anything need taken care of. Likewise I've noticed for awhile now that server population comes in waves. With the end of school year and summer coming I expect it to be kinda quiet around with people vacationing and such. We'll still be here when they come back tho.

Main+Top.JPG

ModPack Page:

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/resilience-pack

(Server IP is already built into the pack, just go to Multiplayer and join)

Mumble Server IP: 54.200.252.249

Mumble PW: resilienceserver

Description.JPG

This Modpack was created by and for the Resilience Freebuild Community. After multiple iterations of mod packs and maps we've decided to blaze our own trail, with Mods that interest us and make our playing time more enjoyable while maintaining a safe and stable map which we can play on for extended periods. With this pack we hope to balance stability with enjoyment, maintaining both a high level of mod interactions and creativity while preserving performance.

Not only are we a FreeBuild Server but we also like to have a little PVP fun in our custom made Arenas… Everything from Hunger Games to Counterstrike replica maps are in the Arena lineup. Keep in mind that the original community is PVE based so not everyone will want to join the MiniGames. However, a simple notice in chat that you are starting a MiniGame may yield more players than you expected. Some of our PVE Builders have some rage in them :P.

Rules.JPG

1.Read all the rules in this thread, and in game!

2.Apply to become a member, otherwise, you will be lost forever…

3.No Griefing…

4.No Stealing…

5.No Using/Crafting BANNED ITEMS, see below!

6.No PVP unless the other player agrees to a battle.

7.Obey the Admins and Mods!

8.Be Respectful to each other!

9.No chat Spamming

10.Keep the overworld looking nice: AKA, DON’T place quarries everywhere in the overworld.

11.One Chunk Loader Per Person (Excludes quarries)… Don’t make me disable them!!!

Banned+Items.JPG

1.Most of Mystcraft. We Create mining worlds as needed…

2.Sacred Rubber Tree Saplings

3.Spatial IO Port for AE.

Uptime.JPG

We should experience a 99% uptime... We are now on a hosted server with 4 people having the ability to restart with a button. PM an Admin or Mod if you are having an issue on the server.

Server+Staff.JPG

Admins:

Milworkz

TehTub

Garretteagle1

Mods:

Taroyra

TheDragonCow

Jerrk

Architects:

CollyDee

Jaguar99

Cloneco

Sparitsa

Old Timers:

Ubernator

Flit

ThuckThuck

Sparitsa

Ranz

Spuctor

Nenwenth

Installed+Mods.JPG

BuildCraft

Applied Energistics

Computer Craft

Open Blocks

CodeChickenCore

ChickenChunks

Translocators

NEI

WR-CBE

EnderStorage

Bibliocraft

Tinkers Construct

COFHCore

Thermal Expansion 3

Steves Carts 2

Extra Utilities

ObsidiPlates

FlatSigns

Mobius Core

Opis

JABBA

Forestry

NEI Plugins

NEI Addons

MineFactory Reloaded

Inventory Tweaks

Big Reactors

Ender IO

bspkrsCors

Treecapitator

Railcraft

Mystcraft

Iron Chests

GregsLighting

Morph

Plugins.JPG

PermmisionsEx

Essentials

WorldEdit

BOSEconomy

MiniGames

Vault

VoxelSniper

Installation.JPG

1.Copy the Modpack URL from the ModPack Page located at the top.

2.Open the Technic Launcher and click "Add Pack".

3.Paste the URL from above into the box that appears.

4.Click OK and then Play.

5.Allow the pack to download, join the server provided in the Multiplayer Menu.

Application+Form.JPG

Application Form: Please use the form below to apply for Member Rank for our server!

Username:HorribleShadow

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?:Obey Admins and Mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:I started playing in 2012 when i first got on i was yay! but then i was like the controls was hard, Eventually i got used to the controls and started to play hunger games and survival games. Probably the best game i have played

Bans can be appealed via a PM to myself.

question is apiary pipe part of thermal exspansion? cus the server chrashed again and all i did was put a bee in an auto breeder...shouldnt have even had time get any thing in the pipe......hmmmmmm O there is a big of TE pipe in the basment...better rip that out if the server comes back up

Apiarist pipes aren't Thermal Expansion. That's Forestry. Also its not that the TE item conduits are bugged, any pipe can cause NPE's (Null Pointer Exceptions) in some situations. Usually when crossing a chunk boundary from a loaded chunk into a non-loaded one. It happens. No biggie. Most times the server can recover by restarting on its own, one of the perks of how much tweaking I've done to our server setup. Only rarely do I have to manually fix things anymore now that I've got the tweaks in place for the server to pretty much take care of itself.

Anyway like I've said the fastest way to get a hold of me to fix a problem is via steam (who doesn't have steam?), if you don't have me added just shoot me a PM.

[b#439] 2014-04-29 20:04:42 [GRAVE] [ForgeModLoader] An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at C:UsersAndreaAppDataRoaming.technicmodpacksresilience-pack for Forge Mod Loader [b#439] java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: codechicken/nei/asm/NEICorePlugin : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

[b#439] 2014-04-29 20:04:42 [ADVERTENCIA] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

my girl gets this error any one know what the problem is? i see somthing about a version error but she said she updated the pack to the new one.

Edited by wenth

[b#439] 2014-04-29 20:04:42 [GRAVE] [ForgeModLoader] An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at C:UsersAndreaAppDataRoaming.technicmodpacksresilience-pack for Forge Mod Loader [b#439] java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: codechicken/nei/asm/NEICorePlugin : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

[b#439] 2014-04-29 20:04:42 [ADVERTENCIA] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

my girl gets this error any one know what the problem is? i see somthing about a version error but she said she updated the pack to the new one.

I replied to your PM, let me know if the suggestions in it help.