[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

NEN CO. FUN LAND will be hosting a pre-event at 4PM WST (7pm EST) fire works and drinks and TNT to get every one in the mood for the big event tub has planed as well as get every one online for the main event.

COME ONE COME ALL AND ENJOY THE FIREWORKS!

Hey all,

So with Friday just over the horizon I wanted to give you some basic info about the event and transition.

Event will start at 8PM EST as announced. If you can't make it due to other things no worries. Its just a fun little farewell for this map. We'll have a fireworks show once most people who will be coming have logged in and are ready. The fireworks show should last about 4 and a half minutes. After that, we'll have some fun, anyone willing to donate their bases for massive destruction will not be disappointed. Finally we'll finish off the map with a nice memorable bang. Directly afterwards the server will be stopped and I'll start preparing for the transition.

I have already uploaded a copy of the world from the 11th that you guys can download if you want. I'll release the link once the server is being transferred. I picked the 11th instead of more recent since that was when I announced the move and so you wont have any surprises in the world that may cause random devastating explosions.

Anyway, I hope to see you all at the event, be sure to come early so you don't miss Nen's show as-well. We'll see all of you on the next map. I cant wait to build a new base and I'm sure we'll all see some awesome places thanks to the new mods and Biomes O Plenty.

NEN CO. FUN LAND will be hosting a pre-event at 4PM WST (7pm EST) fire works and drinks and TNT to get every one in the mood for the big event tub has planed as well as get every one online for the main event.

COME ONE COME ALL AND ENJOY THE FIREWORKS!

Ill b there!

Okay!!! Everything has been blown up!!!! (As Planned of course)! We are moving the servers over and they will be offline until finished (Tubs says 5 minutes, but he is lying HAHAHAHHAA). So, we will keep you posted! Cant wait to see ya'll on the new server shortly!

A reminder of the group project im starting

PLAYER TOWN BUILD OFF! (after server regen)

I and a few other players are going to create one giant town (not our home base's just a giant town) with the intent of rivaling the mods/admins building! we want to show them the power of the player! any one willing to build and play along nicely is welcome to join in on the build off (note it has no end time this is just a player event kind of thing)

starting buildings

-Giant factory (we will need some where to make insane amounts of simple mats IE stone, wood, clay and so on. so the first building made will probably be an under ground factory)

-paths (the town will need a layout to fallow so wandering paths will be needed)

-plots (the town above ALL needs to look good, so placing down torches in a fence and placing a sign stating who and what will be built there is a must)

odds and ends

-chunk loading: will be a no no, i will keep the main factory area chunk loaded save your chunk loaders for at your own base

-helping some one build: just ask who ever is in charge of building what you want to help build and play along nicely

-making a new build: nothing fancy just place down the torches and sign (ill have an example set up) and make sure your design fits the area its in. you don't have to copy every one but don't put a high tech looking gizmo next to a forest house please

using community mats: if your using them for building the community go for it other wise please only take some for your own builds if there are some massive amounts of the mat laying around

joining the community: just msg some one in the community and they can TP you to the town and eventually you'll be able to pick up a linker book to make your own way there saving you the /home space

the list of the chaos

-nen co. funland party with tiny fireworks and tnt fun and cannons and bounce house and traps and mead and honey bread!

-epic wither/ender dragon war in the mine age

-TNT powered base destruction

-broke the server 3 times with tnt

-TUB made send of!

link to screen caps i got of finaly event

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/dragoon_of_water/slideshow/