[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

Username: OscarTheGamer

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes, I cam read and write English

What’s Rule Number Seven?: to obey admins and mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have a lot of experience with mods since the days I joined Minecraft, mods take MC to a new level, they make the game more, realistic, and just pure funner! Also I have been playing MC for like a year now. I used to like to play FTB, but then people were telling me "dude, there's many more mod packs out there like Technic and ATLauncher" and I was like "great!"

Application has been Accepted read the rules in spawn. Any questions or comments can be directed to me or other staff via /mail in game or PM here. Have fun.

Username: T1G3R_5H0T
Have you ever been banned from any servers?:no
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:yes
What’s Rule Number Seven?:Listen to the Admins and Mods
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:

i sarted playing minecraft around alpha up to offical release and then i stop because of computer problems but im back and ready to build the very edge to of my creative all the way to the max.

i love the create things and minecraft makes that possible more then often and i would love to share my creative skills with your community.

username: lenwe_telrunya

have you ever been banned: nope

can you read and write English: of course

what's rule number 7: obey admins and mods

summarize your tekkit/mc experience: I have been playing tekkit for 2 1/2 years and I absolutely love it

username: gap1999
summarize your tekkit/mc experience: I have been playing technic for 1 year and have had a great experience (for the most part)

username: lenwe_telrunya

summarize your tekkit/mc experience: I have been playing tekkit for 2 1/2 years and I absolutely love it

username: gap1999
summarize your tekkit/mc experience: I have been playing technic for 1 year and have had a great experience (for the most part)

Accepted, be nice and have fun.

Username: zexion666
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: no
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: yes
What’s Rule Number Seven?: obey the admins and mods
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: played for 4 years

I have a question, i have a friend who wants to do a server and has found someone to host it for our circle considering everytime he goes to start one it his computer crashes every server he makes, and im wondering how possible is it to have a copy of a server file, im not sure exactly wht he is asking for about it but im wondering if someone could help me understand considering i am apart of the server here?  

Username:Dragonsunx
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yep
What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey Admins and Modders
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Been playing since vanilla and have many mods memorized i play so much, wanna join this server because my wife is on it

I have a question, i have a friend who wants to do a server and has found someone to host it for our circle considering everytime he goes to start one it his computer crashes every server he makes, and im wondering how possible is it to have a copy of a server file, im not sure exactly wht he is asking for about it but im wondering if someone could help me understand considering i am apart of the server here?  

Our server file cannot be redistributed due to the licensing on mods.

There are multiple options for other server files though. You can get the Tekkit Main server file, and all other Tekkit Platform official modpack server files from their dedicated pages. I'd advise until your friend is comfortable with the administration duties that they refrain from using MCPC-Plus or any other third party server tools and stick to just Forge and what ships with "vanilla" server files. It keeps a lot of things from needing low level tweaking to get right, and with only a few players (5-7) it will be better then with MCPC-Plus and the like.

Also, before they start doing anything I'd suggest becoming comfortable with just a normal Vanilla Server you can get from Mojang. Just to get used to server.properties, port forwarding, and the like.

And as always, google is your friend.

Username: Solarsyphon

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:

Yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played Tekkit a little and i have also played quite allot on modded servers.

Edited by SolarSyphon

Thank u TehTub ur awesome ill let my friend know, also my brother Zexion666 and husband Dragonsunx as well as another player SolarSyphon would like u to look over their entree forms to possibly join the server I know my Zex and Dragonsunx are very responsible and loyal people and i hope solar is too :3 just thought id throw tht out there i know both Zex and Dragon have been waiting for almost a week for someone to report something back. Again thank TehTub, ur advice was very helpful.

Thank u TehTub ur awesome ill let my friend know, also my brother Zexion666 and husband Dragonsunx as well as another player SolarSyphon would like u to look over their entree forms to possibly join the server I know my Zex and Dragonsunx are very responsible and loyal people and i hope solar is too :3 just thought id throw tht out there i know both Zex and Dragon have been waiting for almost a week for someone to report something back. Again thank TehTub, ur advice was very helpful.

Two days. But no problem.

Username: zexion666

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: no

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?: obey the admins and mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: played for 4 years

Username:Dragonsunx

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yep

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey Admins and Modders

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Been playing since vanilla and have many mods memorized i play so much, wanna join this server because my wife is on it

Username: Solarsyphon

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:

Yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played Tekkit a little and i have also played quite allot on modded servers.

Accepted. Have fun.

Username:  Defender2002
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Yes.. D=  (this will probaly affect my app badly, that makes meh sad)  :pray: 
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: OF COURSE!
What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the staff!
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Been playing over 2-3 yrs and have very good experince with most mods

Username:  Defender2002

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Yes.. D=  (this will probaly affect my app badly, that makes meh sad)  :pray: 

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: OF COURSE!

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the staff!

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Been playing over 2-3 yrs and have very good experince with most mods

Admission will never affect your application. Denial and subsequent awareness of a ban will. If you don't mind I'd like to know from where and why you were banned before any further deliberation takes place. If you wish, you can provide me with those details via Private Conversation on these forums, or you can just post, which ever you're comfortable with.

Mostly its when it's something with family/bad day and i break the rules with outbursts, i wouldn't grief just like spam, nothing harmful to the enviorment and it's only when i'm mad so sorry if i say something i don't mean  :kiddo:

Having read through just your history on these forums I'm going to have to deny your application at this time. Like I said, admission will never affect your application, but denial will. If you'd like to give me the actual reasons you were banned from the 3+ servers I've found I'll reconsider. I also suggest we handle this in PM from this point forward.