[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

If you don't mind, I'm submitting for me and my son:

Username: jmw86069 and zanderw03

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods!

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played Tekkit, also ran our own local modded servers for long time (since 1.2.5.) Haven't played modded minecraft online yet so excited to try it out!

If you don't mind, I'm submitting for me and my son:

Username: jmw86069 and zanderw03

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods!

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played Tekkit, also ran our own local modded servers for long time (since 1.2.5.) Haven't played modded minecraft online yet so excited to try it out!

Accepted, read the rules in spawn. Any questions or comments can be directed to me or other staff via /mail in game or PM here. Have fun

News!

I'm satisfied that 1.8 of the pack will not introduce any major problems. In fact it should fix some of the annoying issues we've been having with client/server desyncs and client CTD's (Crash to Desktop). It also add's a mod that I think you guys will enjoy.

As always, a handy FAQ for you:

Whats Changed?!

The full change log will be released with the pack on the packs page (first page has the link). But the short version is any mods that were behind in 1.7 have been updated in 1.8. Likewise one new Mod was added and will be addressed below.

Where can I get the Update?

The launcher will ask you to update when I push the new pack version. Likewise the server will be down while I update that as-well.

When will it update?

Some time tomorrow (Sunday, January 26th). Probably around or after 6PM EST. Tomorrow is a busy day for me and I just finished up the final tweaks in the cfgs. I'll warn everyone who's on the server beforehand and post here as-well.

Will the map be regenerated?!

No. I will not add any mod or make any changes that will require that for some time. I promise.

Will this fix Crashing when I die/use /warp spawn?!

I sure hope so. I have not been able to reproduce this in the Test Server and have even started packaging some files that are normally downloaded for the mods on first run to try to eliminate this. I think its been successful. But like everything else in the world I make no guarantees.

Notes:

The mod being added is Morph. If you've never heard of it I suggest you look it up now. On its face it looks superficial and useless but its far from it. Its very handy and very fun. You'll like it.

Yes, Morph adds the ability to turn into a Bat/Ghast/Blaze and fly around. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS WHEN YOU FIRST LOG IN. Even if you acquire a Bat(Ghast/Blaze) you will need to spawn and kill a wither before you can use the flying "ability" of any morph. I will not change this. If you want flight, you need to work for it.

No you cannot Morph into the Wither, or the Ender Dragon(its dead Jim), or baby zombies. These are disabled for obvious (and not so obvious) reasons.

Mystcraft:

We've tracked down and eliminated the cause of our lag from last week and it should no longer be a problem. For right now we still ask you do not create any ages or link books to the mining age. We're working on a way you guys can have custom ages while keeping the world file size down and ensuring no future problems. Until the staff come to a decision (which should be soon) its still off limits.

That's it. In the words of my favorite quest from Fallout: New Vegas, "You'll know it when it happens."

Username: MireSoul Aka: Badwolf9090

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Ya

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've played a lot of minecraft in the past and am a little new at tekkit :) but ive fallen in love with it

Okay guys, we're updated. Remember to close out the launcher completely if its already running and click Yes when it asks if you want to update. Else you wont be able to get on the server.

If you have trouble downloading the pack, or its going slow. Juts give it time, my file storage provider isn't the best so a lot of people downloading at once will limit the speeds for everyone else.

Full change log is here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/resilience-pack

Username: MireSoul Aka: Badwolf9090

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Ya

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've played a lot of minecraft in the past and am a little new at tekkit :) but ive fallen in love with it

Accepted, see you soon ingame :P

Right guys. Sorry about all that today. Here's the rundown.

Graves should now work correctly. The version of the mod that adds them was broken in the version packaged in 1.8. I would have caught this sooner but there was no change log or announcement. Sorry about that.

Morph is fine. The issue is with MCPC (our server system) and I've already opened a discussion with their Dev's on fixes. Essentially after you gain the morph of a specific passive mob, and change back into your default form or another Morph, you'll be unable to Morph back into that mob. Nor will you be able to delete that mob from the Morph list. The affected mobs (thats I've verified) are:

Chickens

Sheep

Cows

Pigs

Horses

Donkeys

Bats, Squids, All over world hostile mob, some nether mobs and Mod mobs (Butterflies, Link Books) have been confirmed as working perfectly. As soon as I hear something or have a fix for this I will let you guys know.

Again sorry for this. If you'd like me to clear the "broken" morph's from your list I can and will if you catch me while I'm online.

Also, Yes I have disabled the gaining of player morphs. That got way to confusing way too fast.

Hey y'all.

I'm gonna be taking a few days off. I've been feeling out of sorts lately and just recently got hit with some more interesting issues. Nothing I can't handle or take care of but its destroyed my ability to concentrate on MC to the extent I would like. I figure taking a few days to clear my head a bit would do everyone a bit of good, since I've noticing myself losing my temper a lot faster then usual.

Anyway, I'll see you in some time. Hopefully by the then I'll have another update that will address the problems we've found with more of Forge Multipart.

(To staff, if you need me, you know how to reach me.)

Username: SawaRakan

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: no

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: new and short

Username: SawaRakan

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: no

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: new and short

Application has been
Accepted
read the
rules
in spawn. Any questions or comments can be direceted to me or other staff via /mail in game or PM here. Have fun.

Hey y'all.

I'm gonna be taking a few days off. I've been feeling out of sorts lately and just recently got hit with some more interesting issues. Nothing I can't handle or take care of but its destroyed my ability to concentrate on MC to the extent I would like. I figure taking a few days to clear my head a bit would do everyone a bit of good, since I've noticing myself losing my temper a lot faster then usual.

Anyway, I'll see you in some time. Hopefully by the then I'll have another update that will address the problems we've found with more of Forge Multipart.

(To staff, if you need me, you know how to reach me.)

Take your time fella! Also, check your mail Monday... trust me... :)

Username: OscarTheGamer

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes, I cam read and write English

What’s Rule Number Seven?: to obey admins and mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have a lot of experience with mods since the days I joined Minecraft, mods take MC to a new level, they make the game more, realistic, and just pure funner! Also I have been playing MC for like a year now. I used to like to play FTB, but then people were telling me "dude, there's many more mod packs out there like Technic and ATLauncher" and I was like "great!"

Username: OscarTheGamer

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes, I cam read and write English

What’s Rule Number Seven?: to obey admins and mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have a lot of experience with mods since the days I joined Minecraft, mods take MC to a new level, they make the game more, realistic, and just pure funner! Also I have been playing MC for like a year now. I used to like to play FTB, but then people were telling me "dude, there's many more mod packs out there like Technic and ATLauncher" and I was like "great!"

so now I like to play custom made mod packs