[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

Username:slong150
Have you ever been banned from any servers?:Yes
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes
What’s Rule Number Seven?:Listen to staff
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:I'm a noob, and I have never palyed tekkit, but my friend plays on this server and says it is awesome. I would love to join in the fun.

Username:slong150

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:Yes

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?:Listen to staff

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:I'm a noob, and I have never palyed tekkit, but my friend plays on this server and says it is awesome. I would love to join in the fun.

Accepted, give me a minute or two to promote you. Have fun.

failed to login :java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP responce code: 503 for url (long as fucking url)

o_O cant get this to stop popping up when i try and log in....java is upto date iv tryed re-opening the launcher a few times....any one else getting this msg?

failed to login :java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP responce code: 503 for url (long as fucking url)

o_O cant get this to stop popping up when i try and log in....java is upto date iv tryed re-opening the launcher a few times....any one else getting this msg?

Mojangs auth servers. Give it a bit...

thanks tub, btw villagers arnt smelting any more....didnt do any thing to my forge i was using to smelt them into emeralds. is that off now?

Nothings been changed since the last update. So no idea.

Side note:

I'll be starting work on the next update for the pack soon, which means the dev server will be brought back online with the latest world backup for testing purposes. If you're already an accepted member, and wish to help test the update contact me via PM here and I'll give you the details. I'd like to avoid as much downtime and unexpected issues as possible before I push this update. The last one was enough for my tastes.

ATTENTION!

The server is down and will remain down while I edit away an issue... Minimum of 4-8 hours downtime from the time of this post due to upload/download times and the likely hood I'll fall asleep in my chair (Its like 4am). I'll post when we're up again.

Thank you for your patience.

hi all!

after a long while, I'm back! I've been having some trouble lately (both with my pc and irl stuff I had to take care of), but now everything's solved, so you'll be seeing me some more again :) I'm also playing some tf2 with friends though, so I won't be all too active, but I'm gonna jump on the server when I have time :)

So, no ones contacted me about testing the update, and that makes me a sad panda. Seriously, I'd like a good amount of people to try the dev pack before I push the update to the main server so we can eliminate as many "Oh crap I forgot/they didnt include that change in a change log" restarts as possible.

Just a note, we WANT you to crash the dev server, its actually your objective. So if you're worried about that don't.

I'm putting the final touches on the dev pack now and the server will be up tomorrow after I get done running errands. If you want to get a sneak peek at whats coming to the main server before everyone else PM me so I can give you the details.

So i was messin around on the dev server this morning and i found out that the forestry trade machines/cataloge's have been implemented . I've got the trade to show up in the catolouge (cannot spell) but you cant trade with yourself. Also micro-blocks added a new micro-block type: Fences. Yay for building!

So i was messin around on the dev server this morning and i found out that the forestry trade machines/cataloge's have been implemented . I've got the trade to show up in the catolouge (cannot spell) but you cant trade with yourself. Also micro-blocks added a new micro-block type: Fences. Yay for building!

The mail order catalog and trade stations form Forestry have been implemented for awhile. Microblock fences and Pipe jackets were added by Extra Utilities. The updated mods on the dev server (for now) are:

Opis

EnderIO

Steves Carts 2

Bibliocraft

JABBA

MineFactory Reloaded

Big Reactors

Morph

OpenBlocks

The rest are the same as the main server.

Hey guys, I'm rather disappointed that only one person has contacted me to help test the dev pack. It's going to take far more time then I expected for the update to be tested to the point where I'm comfortable pushing it to the main server, which is holding off a-lot of things I've been planning, including the regeneration of the Mining Age and further developments on the economy plugins.

If I could get a couple more people to test the pack it'd be great, but as it stands it'll be upwards of 2-3 weeks before I can go through all the changes.

I'd like to make everyone aware, since we're looking at at least a week before the next update. That OpenBlock tanks will be removed from the existing world upon the update. This should give you time to relocate/modify your liquid storage to not use them any more.

Put simply, Open block tanks were initially added as condensed storage for fluids before we gained approval for RailCraft. At this point we don't need them anymore, due to the replacement options (Iron/Steel Tanks from RailCraft, Buildcraft Tanks, Portable tanks from Thermal Expansion and even Liquid Managers from Steves Carts). Essentially, Open Tanks cause undue strain on Server and Client resources, server wise it takes more tick time to coordinate each block's fluid on the client, and on the client side, the dynamically rendered fluid and light emissions cause a good amount of  fps dropping for clients.

If you are currently using OpenBlock tanks, you'll have until the update is pushed to the main Modpack and server to switch out for another storage method.

On a side note, I'll be writing a quick guide which I will have Garrette put on the site to give you guys some idea of how you can help limit lag and downtime by construction efficient machines. I realize very few people have as intimate a knowledge of how the mods interact with the server and clients and how small changes can eliminate issues before they appear as I do, so I'll write the guide to give you some pointers.

Also, this is a very early bit of info, but best to get it out of the way now. With the current rampant growth of the world, and specifically the amount of tile entity's in the server, we'll soon be at a point where our server resources wont be able to keep the server running for more then 24 hours w/o a restart and it will only get worse from there. I hope you'll be able to understand the guide and help slow the growth so we can refrain from having to Regenerate the map for awhile.

Edited by TehTub