[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

Pack Updated. Server started. We're good to go.

NOTES:

A few things have changed:

• The end portals are sealed. Wait for the End event like normal.
  • Chunkloaders are limited now. 45 Chunks total per player, maximum of 9 chunks to one loader.
  • Chunkloaders will unload 10 minutes after you log out. They will no longer keep chunks loaded while you're offline.
  • Mining age has not been generated yet. Please try to get an EnderQuarry to replace your BC quarries ASAP when it is generated.
  • Remember Bigger is not Better. Build only what you need. I don't want a repeat of the last world.

Have fun, I'll have a full change log up on the Pack page as soon as I can. Remember, first starts are prone to needing restarts to get the little things, hopefully there will be few or none.

As always, send me any crash logs you get. See you on the new map.

Oh Old map link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4pUiBYHfc6pWS11S2h6NjBsekU/edit?usp=sharing

Pack Updated. Server started. We're good to go.

NOTES:

A few things have changed:

• The end portals are sealed. Wait for the End event like normal.
  • Chunkloaders are limited now. 45 Chunks total per player, maximum of 9 chunks to one loader.
  • Chunkloaders will unload 10 minutes after you log out. They will no longer keep chunks loaded while you're offline.
  • Mining age has not been generated yet. Please try to get an EnderQuarry to replace your BC quarries ASAP when it is generated.
  • Remember Bigger is not Better. Build only what you need. I don't want a repeat of the last world.

Have fun, I'll have a full change log up on the Pack page as soon as I can. Remember, first starts are prone to needing restarts to get the little things, hopefully there will be few or none.

As always, send me any crash logs you get. See you on the new map.

Oh Old map link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4pUiBYHfc6pWS11S2h6NjBsekU/edit?usp=sharing

Not sure if its just me but it says both /warp spawn and /warp market do not exist... just letting you know

Not sure if its just me but it says both /warp spawn and /warp market do not exist... just letting you know

Cause all old warps were wiped with the Player inventories.

Alright, who broke it?

No one, The server itself probably never crashed as there are no crash log or anything major in the Server log. I've noticed Mojangs auth/session servers have been wonky recently, showing us as offline when we're actually up.

Anyway I'll be taking a walk then I'll be on today... See Y'all soon.

hay tub, to allow exploration but still keep the server file small should making a mist-age exploration world work?

You can explore. The issue is when people go 15K blocks from spawn in every direction. There's nothing new going to pop up further out. That comes back to the "Use common sense, Only build what you need, bigger is not better." thing.

Username:Tymon814

Never been banned

Yes i can read English

Obey The Admins and Mods

been playing for a little bit

Little sparse, usually perfer applicants to elaborate a bit, more effort = more determination but since you're being referred by another member we'll let it slide. Have fun, follow the rules, bigger is not better and such..

hey tub, quick question... Why were the open block tanks removed? I wanted to use a sprinkler on my farm but it only works with the open blocks tanks

They were removed because they were resource hungry; and aside from that, we have several other way's to store liquids; so they aren't really needed. The sprinkler should work with some other pipe; or tank; I can't remember which atm & haven't tested it out.

Quick question after fixing my computer. You know the java douchebagginess. I ended up resetting everything and restarting from scratch. Is my player data still there along with my set home place? I would rather not lose it and I don't think I did but I just need a little clarification

NOTICE: Server is down while we are MC-Editing the massive Rubber Tree out of the world (http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/sacred-rubber-sapling-ruined-my-world-what-can-i-do.42388/). We will be disabling these as well! They are awesome, dont get me wrong, but that is a CRAP load of lag.

It will be back up as soon as we get it removed folks!

Thanks!

So while I'm uploading the world file I figured I'd let y'all know whats up. Sacred Rubber Saplings have been disabled, any one who has one in a chest or inventory please destroy them in what ever way you see fit. They make some super awesome trees but they also destroy the server. Sacred Oak Saplings are fine. Just not Rubber ones. Anyway, the upload will take at-least an hour. Find something to do in the mean time. I'll post once the server is up again.