[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

kind of a bummer those tanks are going away, i understand though. i only use them to put sprinklers on 1 of them so the sprinklers autofeed from it. i havnt found any other way to feed the sprinkler from underneath... maybe from above will work as ugly as that would look... good info :) hopefully server lag and resource consumption will reduce :)

Edited by Ubernator44

Wow... I'm not receiving emails from here anymore... I'll need the crash log... Like wise I personally wont be able to do anything about it until about 3PM EST today (Saturday) due to a previous appointment. Sorry about the delay in responding. Derpy Email is Derp.

some one keeps punching holes in my work shop island. will keep an eye out for you tub to help figure out who it is. is there any one else that can use your god commands to see who has messed with blocks in an area i should look for to help me figure this out in case i cant get ahold of you soon?

soooooooooo i tried to place a redstone comparator detecting an MFR disenchanter(?) andddd now i crash when i try to log in. did it around 10:00 am today :(.

no idea whats happening but every time i try to log in i see a second of the server then it closes technic entirely... and ideas?

Should be fixed. Again sorry for the wait.

@Nen i left a note telling you whats up with the moving blocks.

Edited by TehTub

Username: Shocker9000
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes.
What’s Rule Number Seven?: "7. Obey the Admins and Mods!"
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: A various amount of servers, mostly building, I did a lot of mining. Overall good. 

Username:Enzothegreat007 
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No
Have you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes
What’s Rule Number Seven?: 7, Obey the admins and mods
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've been playing minecraft for about year now. I've kind of gotten tired of vanilla so I'm trying something new.

Username: Shocker9000
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes.
What’s Rule Number Seven?: "7. Obey the Admins and Mods!"
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: A various amount of servers, mostly building, I did a lot of mining. Overall good. 

Username:Enzothegreat007 

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Have you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?: 7, Obey the admins and mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've been playing minecraft for about year now. I've kind of gotten tired of vanilla so I'm trying something new.

Accepted, have fun.

Hey guys.

As most of you should know we've been testing the next update of the mod-pack. Testing is over, its ready (and has been for awhile now). Right now I'd update the pack however theres a light issue with the world. I've tweaked every setting I can. Eliminated as many sources of lag as possible and even done some back end optimizations and the server resources are still burning up at the speed of sound.

So, what can we do about it? Well, we have two options.

1. Update and keep going as long as we can until we're completely forced to regenerate the world.

2. Regen the world while we update, which will allow us to add 2 mods that I've been wanting to add but avoiding due to world gen. (Extra Bees and Project Red.)

Both have pro's and con's but the basics are, if we go with option 1, you guys will need to do everything you can to not build super laggy stuff* and will need to be prepared for much more frequent (and probably automated) server restarts. With option 2, we lose everything but gain a clean slate. Old, unused builds will be gone, and hopefully we can avoid some issues we've encountered since the map was generated (like buildings made entirely of EnderIO Facades dragging TPS into hell and giant Openblock tanks). You also gain 2 of the most requested mods for the pack.

Like I've always said, I didn't build this pack for myself alone, and I don't help run it for that reason either. In the end, its you, the players decision. I want you to tell me which option you would prefer at this point. Unless I get overwhelming support for a world reset we'll just leave it as is and set up some automated restarts.

Let me know. Either way, the *tentative* date for the update is Friday March 14 between 12:01AM and 6:00AM EST.

*My guide is taking longer then expected to write due to how much I have to explain, and the fact that its not a subject put easily into layman's terms.