[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

Hey everybody.

So couple things, Thing 1. Mystcraft is being disabled again. Basically problems happened, we fixed them, then more problems, fixing those and still just band aiding the things that come up as they come up, but in the long run, mystcraft added too many variables for us to track things down to a respectable point. So. For now. No mining ages, no personal ages, no ages. Link books are cool, can make those all day, not an issue. So basically think back when we were on Tekkit, minus the mining age.

Thing 2: So we have no mining age and cant Quarry in the over world how ever will you get all those ores?! Well. Dig.. For now. We'll be working on an alternative but for the next couple days, you'll want to invest in a nice pickaxe and head underground.

Thing 3: THE END! No really, we'll be opening The End and murdering the Ender dragon on Saturday around 3PM EST, So show up early so we can all be late together =P.

Thing 4: THE END!

Get it?

UPDATE:

We are still working on keeping Mystcraft, so dont despair... We may have an answer to our questions finally, and everything will hopefully be up and running just fine... It was actually a new version of a MOD that was possibly causing the issues... We will be addressing these issues later today and should be up an running smoothly again :)... Long story short... REFRAIN FROM USING THERMAL EXPANSION CONDUITS AND PIPES :).... FOR NOW... we are working on updating it...

Thanks for your dedication to the community and we'll see you online soon! (server is still up FYi, and am restarting when TPS gets too low).

Username: zombie5320

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey Mods and Admins

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I played with mods before and have a 2 personal servers for me some friends. One with mods and the other is vanilla.

Username: zombie5320

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey Mods and Admins

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I played with mods before and have a 2 personal servers for me some friends. One with mods and the other is vanilla.

Accepted, read the rules in spawn, have fun. Questions/Comments can be directed to me or staff in game with /mail or via PM here. Unless its about the mods, then there are a lot of wiki's that probably have the answer.

Username: RandomX45

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:

Nope, I have not been banned form any servers.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:

Yes, however my spelling is a little wonky.

What’s Rule Number Seven?:

Always obey the mods/admins!

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:

I have been playing Minecraft since infdev, before we had SMP. I fell in love with the game as soon as I played it, despite the lack of mods or even multiplayer. I dropped the game after I got board with it until SMP started to come out. Sure it was buggy, but the multiplayer aspect had me hooked. I started getting into mods around early IC2, before forge was big and we had modloader. The mods had me hooked as well as the mutliplayer. I played on Industrial rage since IR v1, use to be my favourite server. But now with all the changes and limits on that server, and the fact no one plays there any more I am stuck looking for a server to join.

Username: RandomX45

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:

Nope, I have not been banned form any servers.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:

Yes, however my spelling is a little wonky.

What’s Rule Number Seven?:

Always obey the mods/admins!

I have been playing Minecraft since infdev, before we had SMP. I fell in love with the game as soon as I played it, despite the lack of mods or even multiplayer. I dropped the game after I got board with it until SMP started to come out. Sure it was buggy, but the multiplayer aspect had me hooked. I started getting into mods around early IC2, before forge was big and we had modloader. The mods had me hooked as well as the mutliplayer. I played on Industrial rage since IR v1, use to be my favourite server. But now with all the changes and limits on that server, and the fact no one plays there any more I am stuck looking for a server to join.

Little late, but for formality's sake, Accepted. Read the rules in spawn. Questions/Comments can be directed to either me or staff in game with /mail or via PM here.

So I generated the mining age again. Couple things. Do not create linking books to the mining age of your own. There is a community link book at /warp spawn (not /spawn) that you can use. This age is just a test for now. If everything goes fine we'll keep it. If it doesn't, the age will be deleted without warning (we will replace anything lost within reason of course).

Yes you can Quarry there. Do so at your leisure.

Username: WC_Shill

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey admins and mods.

I have been playing MC since before there were creepers. =)

Played a lot of skyblock and a lot of modded MC.

Paid for and ran a few servers here and there.

Username: WC_Shill

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey admins and mods.

I have been playing MC since before there were creepers. =)

Played a lot of skyblock and a lot of modded MC.

Paid for and ran a few servers here and there.

Accepted, be sure to read the rules in spawn (its actually a quiz) and have fun. Questions or comments can be directed to me or staff via /mail in game or pm here.

The End event is starting, get in now or never =P.

The End is now open to anyone who wants to visit. There's a TubCorp Approved Enderman Killing station near the portal back home. Please don't mine excessive amounts of End stone and do not build any structures there.

The public Warp is /warp end.

Username: sabakugaara8

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes.

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta and started playing modpacks the moment FTB came out. I fell in love with mods cause normal Minecraft never had enough to keep my attention.

Username: sabakugaara8

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta and started playing modpacks the moment FTB came out. I fell in love with mods cause normal Minecraft never had enough to keep my attention.

Accepted, read the rules in spawn. Any questions or comments can be direceted to me or other staff via /mail in game or PM here. Have fun.

Username: BlackPears

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods!

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: MC since 1.2.5 and a lot of hours spent in IC2

Username: BlackPears

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods!

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: MC since 1.2.5 and a lot of hours spent in IC2

Accepted, read the rules in spawn. Any questions or comments can be direceted to me or other staff via /mail in game or PM here. Have fun

hey i have a bad login error i cant join. it was fine this morning about 7 hours ago. is there a problem with the server or is it client side?

Has to be client side. I am in the server with 5 other people. Try exiting your launcher and retrying.

hey i have a bad login error i cant join. it was fine this morning about 7 hours ago. is there a problem with the server or is it client side?

"Failed to Connect: Bad Login" usually means Mojang's Auth servers are being wonky. Let us know if it lasts longer then an hour or so and we'll see what we can do.