[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

It depends on how fast we build spawn colly; since we need to get the economy up asap when the server starts up, and not afterwards like before (otherwise everyone is rich as hell). Also, How fast we build spawn is obvious, there are a few factors to help with that.

Ps; I managed to get unsubscribed from this post, therefore I had no clue anyone posted here :P

Yeah I think it is about time to regen I would like a fresh start on some new builds. I'll miss my older ones but life moves on. If you need me to help with spawn I will try to get on a bit more it's been busy these last few weeks but I will try my best should be good this weekend though. See everyone in game if something doesn't come up.

If we could get a biome generating mod that would be swell as well. ATG, Biomes o Plenty, Better World Genration, just to name a few. I'm all for the reset for the new mods ESPECIALLY Project Red. I loved redpower back when i played Tekkit Classic and it would be great to have it back. As for Laggy setups, i will try not to build such a huge processor... Rolling Machines, and any machine that draws constant power will cause lag. Thanks for the content Tub!

I'd like to clear a few things up.

BOP will be installed IF we do a world reset as-well, it was late and I forgot to add that.

Downtime will be nil, that's why I've posted this a full week early. We'll do like we did with the initial move to the mod-pack, build Spawn and such on the dev-server and move over to the main one once everything is set.

Likewise the update is only tentatively scheduled for the 14th, a-lot can change in a week so It may be pushed further back..

I'd like to see more people opinions on the matter then the 4 that have posted, so If you see someone on, point them here so their voice can be heard.

I added [Whitelist] to your server thread post, just so people know.

The server isn't white listed though. They can join and look around spawn, talk to people who are online and such. However applications are needed for build privileges and access to the economy and such. I believe that's grey listing, and IIRC our thread was tagged as such.

Of course feel free to correct me. I've never been a big part of those administration duties.

yea im not against a regen, it will b fun to start over. This wont reset coins, will it?

Also if we are taking suggestions, i love magic mods like ars magica and thaumcraft, or mods like Balkons weapon mod and the portal gun... These are just suggestions if you cant add them its ok :)

Edited by millerlite001

yea im not against a regen, it will b fun to start over. This wont reset coins, will it?

Also if we are taking suggestions, i love magic mods like ars magica and thaumcraft, or mods like Balkons weapon mod and the portal gun... These are just suggestions if you cant add them its ok :)

I'll have to take a look at how our economy pligin stores its data but it should be maintained through any transition.

I'd also love to add ThaumCraft or Portal Gun, but the licenses on those mods prevents me from doing so. Also the last 2 updates were supposed to have Balkons installed, but each time there was an issue with incompatibility which I don't think has been addressed yet.

any more weps would be nice, the tinker weps are epic but it whould be nice to have more options for exploring as well as building. one can only build so much till they start seeing blocks when they close there eyes. and iv always liked a good dungeon crawl. that said it whould probly have to be in a difrent world so we can regen it so the server dosnt get over loaded quickly and need to be regened again

Also a newer (?) Version of Thermal Expansion adds Flux infused weapons and tools which is a big plus. If your taking suggestions, Natura in addition to biomes o plenty would add some nether atmosphere and it goes hand in hand with Tinkerer's Construct. Speaking of Tinkerer's Construct, TMechworks  (0.1.4.2) is the technical side to TiCo, ever since it was split up. It adds Drawbridges and igniters, as well as bundled cable.

Project Red and Redstone in Motion also combine to create the full experience of Red Power 2.

Also a newer (?) Version of Thermal Expansion adds Flux infused weapons and tools which is a big plus. If your taking suggestions, Natura in addition to biomes o plenty would add some nether atmosphere and it goes hand in hand with Tinkerer's Construct. Speaking of Tinkerer's Construct, TMechworks  (0.1.4.2) is the technical side to TiCo, ever since it was split up. It adds Drawbridges and igniters, as well as bundled cable.

Project Red and Redstone in Motion also combine to create the full experience of Red Power 2.

The first portion is Redstone Arsenal, and I had already thought of adding it but it depends on testing. Natura will not be added for two reasons, I hate heat scar spiders, and the last mod pack we had it in (Big Dig) it crashed the server more then anything else, whether that was just a buggy build or what IDK but I want to avoid as many problems as possible. Also I think I've explained my reasons for not adding Mechworks enough so I wont repeat my reasons, but it wont be added either.

RiM looks nice, and I'd love to have frames (only a couple people remember my Mobile Miner from Big Dig and no one remembers my retractable mountain side from Tekkit Classic) but I really don't like some of the issues being reported on various threads/Githubs that's being caused or enhanced by it. Again for stability it wont be added.

Before this disscussion turns into a "Add this mod" thing, I'd like to just keep discussion on the fact at hand, Peoples feelings on regening the world. Future mod additions (that I havn't already done extensive testing on) can be considered after this is all sorted out.

I'll have to take a look at how our economy pligin stores its data but it should be maintained through any transition.

I'd also love to add ThaumCraft or Portal Gun, but the licenses on those mods prevents me from doing so. Also the last 2 updates were supposed to have Balkons installed, but each time there was an issue with incompatibility which I don't think has been addressed yet.

Ok, i thought some mods wouldnt allow it

Does this mean...?

yes it may jag... yes it may

Not this update no. Unless you're willing to wait another 3-4 weeks for me to completely test everything, again. I've already performed and completed the testing for Project Red, BOP and Extra Bee's, I haven't done the same for Thaumcraft.

As of last night, no, I remember tub saying he was going to start to work on everything sometime this week though, probably Monday(ish) I guess, & depending on how long that take's, depends on how long till the build server will be up.