few basic questions everyone wants to know

zenmender

I'm sure the answer to this is yes but Will there be a server version? We all like playing with friends and I am ready to purchase a Large Dedicated server for launch day.

What version will it be launched as? im sure its not the newest but it be great to know.

Thanks

I would like a mod-list if possible for this pack, even if incomplete. I am Co-Owner of a successful hosting group and we have several servers for technic packs and custom mod-packs through technic, and would be very interested in hosting a server for this latest pack. We aim to stay up to date with the latest trends in the modding community so a mod-list would help us decide how to direct our goals in a new server.

I would like a mod-list if possible for this pack, even if incomplete. I am Co-Owner of a successful hosting group and we have several servers for technic packs and custom mod-packs through technic, and would be very interested in hosting a server for this latest pack. We aim to stay up to date with the latest trends in the modding community so a mod-list would help us decide how to direct our goals in a new server.

There's a mod list in the trailer GenerikB uploaded to his channel. Its basically TE, MFR, Project Red, Biomes 'o Plenty, and a bunch of awesome crazy weird mods.

Could we get a link to the twitch channel that it will be streamed on? I've been unable to find it anywhere.

http://www.twitch.tv/generikb

I think BDoubleO will have some streaming too, but the total cast of the livestream is still up in the air.

Tinkers Construct

Advanced Genetics

Archimedes' Ships

Artifice

MineFactoryReloaded (for your "nerdy" machinery stuff)

Natura

Biomes O' Plenty

Carpenter's Blocks

Darwin

Dragon Mounts

Enhanced Portals

Flans Mod

Food Plus

Fossil & Archaeology: Re-Ported

MrCrayfish Furniture Mod

Galacticraft

~Hamsterrific~

Hamsters Forever

Hats

Liquid XP

Thermal Expansion

Minions

Morph

Open Blocks

Project Red

qCraft

Random Things

Saints Pack

Secret Rooms Mod

Statues Mod

Sync

Trail Mix

Tropicraft

World of Dinos

Also please note the newspost on the front page: we'll be releasing the server about 15 hours before Early Access, so don't feel like you have to put together a server manually.

• Moderators

World of Dinos? there is another mod of dinos? oh god.. :swoon:

World of Dinos

Edit.Google can't find it, it gives me a varied results of dino mods, but nothing that matches that name. Link pretty please?

:D There is no link. Hamsters Forever & World of Dinos are mods I made specifically for AotBT. HF fixes an incompatibility between Hamsterrific and Biomes o' Plenty, and WoD makes F&A dinos spawn as world mobs in Tropicraft (or any specified biomes, really). :)

• Moderators

Does the 1.6.4 F&A have all updated content + mobs that the F&A revival team has? From my understanding the 1.6.4 version was only an updated version directly from Flammarilva's version.

Does the 1.6.4 F&A have all updated content + mobs that the F&A revival team has? From my understanding the 1.6.4 version was only an updated version directly from Flammarilva's version.

No- that content is theirs and they're pretty restrictive about modpacks. You're right that F&A: Re-Ported is a direct port from Flammarilva's version.

• Moderators

Right now we do not want people adding this mod to public modpacks. Our priority is making sure the Fossils mod works 100% before we start worrying about will it work with x mod.

I understand their concern for constant spam " mod X broke Dino!".

Oh well, Flam's is still quite good, even with the current mobs in.

edit.I added their mod in Hexxit some days ago... I wonder if I'm gonna break something sometime...

Generally speaking I've come to the conclusion that if you are offered something- a game to mod by Mojang, a dinosaur mod to extend by another modder, and you create something great with it, but you turn around and offer your players less than what was offered to you... I think you're kind of a jerk.

Generally speaking I've come to the conclusion that if you are offered something- a game to mod by Mojang, a dinosaur mod to extend by another modder, and you create something great with it, but you turn around and offer your players less than what was offered to you... I think you're kind of a jerk.

Amazingly put.

If you included your minecraft in game name, and it was over 5$, a message will appear in your launcher for early access notification.

So it had to be MORE than $5.00? I donated twice, for 2 different accounts, and have yet to see anything new in my launcher. The accounts were Aterruit, and Andersonyk. If you need confirmation of my donation I would be more than happy to email you the paypal receipt.

• Forum Administrators

So it had to be MORE than $5.00? I donated twice, for 2 different accounts, and have yet to see anything new in my launcher. The accounts were Aterruit, and Andersonyk. If you need confirmation of my donation I would be more than happy to email you the paypal receipt.

The server files wont show up in the launcher. Check out the latest news post on the website.