[1.0.8] Business B-Team [PvE][Economy][100 Slots][Open] Perfect Economy!

82 members have voted

1. 1. What should we work on next?

• Minigames. Types determined in future polls.
    • All out PvP subserver. Features would be in the next content poll. (Does not reflect main world, can transfer items back and forth.)
  2. 2. Should Dubstep Guns be Banned? (Bypassing Anti-PvP)

• Yeah!
    • No!
    • I Don't Care!

Just to save you some worry, we got rid of one of the biggest grief mods that was causing most of the griefing problems.

with that said, i understand how you feel about constantly losing something in the resets. We are doing the best to try to figure out how to stop the crashes, we have some ideas, but they are still being discussed before being mentioned. The problem with decreasing the server save time is every save causes the server to spike, we all know that, it even states that itll lag for a moment as its saving, a faster save = more common spikes, more common spikes = more complications for the server, most of the time when it crashes, its due to multiple complications at once, and the server can't handle it, so speeding up the save will make things worse, sadly. As much as I hate to say it. :(

I do have to say this ; thank you very much for sticking to us through all the iffy moments, it means the world to me, all the mods, and the server owner himself. Having great support just motivates us even more to figure out how to better the server!!

I just want to give props to Emby93 because I think they've been the most dedicated mod to this server with the forums for trying to help people when the server is down or if there is anything somebody has question about. Thanks Emby93, mods like you give me reasons to stay on the server :)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to give props to Emby93 because I think they've been the most dedicated mod to this server with the forums for trying to help people when the server is down or if there is anything somebody has question about. Thanks Emby93, mods like you give me reasons to stay on the server :)

Wow! thank you so much for saying that! I just don't want us to lose our awesome player base, i know how annoying it is to see the crashes.. :kratos:

We are back up. I am so sorry about all the recent downtime. Unfortunately these kind of things happen when running a new modpack. It still has a lot of bugs. We are trying to clear everything up as best as we can to create an amazing experience for the players. 

Banned for saying Mindless want to be mod on MY server?

Didnt say ip or name. Just saying do you want to be mod on my server

Worst.

Server,

EVER

We don’t appreciate advertising other servers on our server. Its in the rules. You did this to yourself.

Edited by DragonRX

Ever since the 'fix' of the server on 2/15/14 I have been greeted with a long list of items with the title "The following microblocks are not installed on this client"

Before the server fix my game worked fine with only the occasional block lag but  now I can't play at all. please help!

Ever since the 'fix' of the server on 2/15/14 I have been greeted with a long list of items with the title "The following microblocks are not installed on this client"

Before the server fix my game worked fine with only the occasional block lag but  now I can't play at all. please help!

Update to 1.0.7a Whenever it says that you either have to upgrade the Modpack or Downgrade it. Click the settings cog to the bottom left of the modpack in Technic launcher and choose Manually select a build and choose 1.0.7a. You probably already googled your problem so I'm probably no help.

We had a lot of problems that we were fixing up which is why server was down for a while, but now it is back up and running. Hopefully we can get back up on our feet and continue to be one of the top servers in terms of player experience :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons