Will not open :(

Epicreeper101

make sure you have the most recent version of java

(Download the good one 32 bit or 64 bit here: https://www.java.com/nl/download/manual.jsp )

And then add more ram to your launcher (Max ram 3 GB or java can start running slow or may crash) 

Well, it only happens on attack of the B-Team, any other mod pack is fine. Does attack of the B-Team need a different version of Java? They are all Minecraft, shouldn't they all use the same version?

Edited by Epicreeper101

• 1 month later...

Honestly. You know, people these days are really lazy. I mean, what's that little box in the corner? It's called a search bar. What does it do? You enter your problem, and it will show you people who have the same problem, and often enough, a way to fix it. In this case you'll find hundreds of people, and hundreds of solutions. I answered about 20 of them. Someone posted the same problem less than a day before this. Same thing for that one, and even that one. Sometimes the cat needs little curiosity to stay alive. You could save yourself tons of time, just by looking 10 cm down the page.

Long story short: delete all of your java JRE/JVM versions, and GET JAVA 7

Outside of agreeing with you Cookies160 on people needing to use the search bar, there has been NO notification one way or another through the use of logs that would suggest that java is the issue. Please do not assume something without being able to back it up.

Outside of agreeing with you Cookies160 on people needing to use the search bar, there has been NO notification one way or another through the use of logs that would suggest that java is the issue. Please do not assume something without being able to back it up.

Actually I do, I've ha dthe exact same problem

Having a similar symptom doesn't mean the cause is the same.

For an example Kalbintion may have a car with no wheels that doesn't go anywhere and you come up to him and go "Dude, I had the exact same problem with my car not going anywhere.  You need to fill it up with gas.".  Your problem may be more common and perhaps even more likely, but you can't assume that your answer is correct without enough information (looking at that car which obviously has no wheels in this example, looking at logs which obviously have the wrong version of java installed in the case of the modpack).