[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

Request for member status

IGN: larson377

What do i like about the server:

its a fun enviroment thats more laid back than all those other servers with paranoid player. i feel relaxed, and i can play for longer hours!

what to improve on the server:

bigger noob protection limits. that was the only downside i saw.

Three_Piece

This server is great I've already spent countless hours on it and i see my self spending even more.

The only thing that i can think of to make the server better is to make it so other players cant take ores from your smeltery even if its in your protection zone 

IGN: Gambrous and bobpope

What do you think of the server?: Love it, minimal lag compared to other servers and only ever been 1 major crash

What could we improve: Well, I would say lag and stability but I think that's probably the modpack's fault and not yours, so I don't think there is anything. I guess I'd argue for unbanning flans but again I understand why it's banned.

*Your in-game name:

McGrox
*What do you think about the server?:

I think I found a big save Server with a nice community and good protection.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

Maybe you could build a better spawn :/

Edited by McGrox

Your in-game name:HAL_0
What do you think about the server?:its awesome and different from all the minecraft servers ive played on
Is there anything we could improve on the server?:add back the flans mod and make the starter kit actually have some mod items

Ingame name: sonic52

What do you think about the server?: The server Is awesome I absolutely love it! Keep it up!

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: The only thing im concerned about is the world limit but apart from that it is perfect

*Your in-game name: Regiex
*What do you think about the server?: I really am pleased with the server. It is well managed with a friendly community (with minor occasional exeptions).
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:  If anything a use for money. and a chart of some sort of rarity and value of items.

*Your in-game name: FallenBlade796
*What do you think about the server?: I think the server is very friendly, and they will always trade, but sometimes in the chat i see people getting killed by others so i just stay in my house ._. I dunno how they do it though. Its an overall awesome server
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Maybe some new pulgins? Like Jobs and Towny are awesome. also, set up the spawn with trading shops people can rent for like 500$ (using money earned from Jobs plugin) a day and be able to sell and trade stuff; I'm planning to become a moderator and donate. I have a lot of experience with JavaScript, HTML, and CSS coding so yeah.