*1.0.10b* ✶★✶ B-Team Server ✶★✶ → ☁ Whitelist ☁ Endless Fun ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ Age 15+ ☁ 24/7

Keep the server small?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the server to have more slots?

• Yes
    • No

Ingame Name:TheHiddenNeenja

Why you want to join: I want to play Attack of the B Team in a friendly server as I do not like griefing.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know some of the mods pretty well like tinkers contruct, thermal expansion.

Do you agree to the rules? I agree with the rules

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: cup_monster

Why you want to join: looking to join a server thats fun to be on and play on.

How well do you know this mod pack: i know all the mods perfectly, except one or two.

Do you agree to the rules? yes, the rules are perfect.

Ingame Name: Horrorscope18

Why you want to join: Need a nice community to play in. No much of a singleplayer type of gamer.

How well do you know this mod pack: I kknow parts of it, have yet to touch some bigger mods like galacticraft

Do you agree to the rules? Of course. Nobody wants a griefer or stealer around.

my friend cant load this page to apply, so i hope its ok i apply for him, all the answers are coming from him

Ingame Name: stratigist7

Why you want to join: so that I can contribute to the community with my great building skills and help out new players as well as learn the skills from the different modpacks and overall enjoy myself.

How well do you know this mod pack: pretty well, i could use improvements, but i have the basics on all the mods.

Do you agree to the rules? of course.

Ingame Name: SelarisXD

Why you want to join: I'd like to have no restrictions on whats able to be done on the server, this other server I was on kept resetting and I hate that. :/

How well do you know this mod pack: Of a rating from 1-10, I would say like 6.5.

Do you agree to the rules? Of course. 

Ingame Name: RedstoneCove

Why you want to join: I see that most of the mods in this modpack are more suited for multi-player than single player really. Plus playing with people is a lot more fun and I could help people with the mods that I know best.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know most of the mods in this modpack, and I'm learning about each more and more

Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I agree to the rules, I despise nerd towers!

Ingame Name: ALD0003 Age: 14 Why you want to join: Hey it gets really lonely on single player and i was white listed on a server but then someone went into the promise lands and glitched the whole server up. now if i try to join the server the whole program just closes and the launcher comes back up... so its really disappointing since i loved the server so much so im looking for a new one to join a kind and friendly one. Thanks hope you accept me. Skype: ethanaldridge or maybe it was ethan.aldridge How well do you know this mod pack: 8-10 i watch all the channels and have been playing for a long time. Do you agree to the rules? yes ofcourse.

Ingame Name: LC14199

Why you want to join: Because I'm looking for a non-laggy server that has a good community. Normal servers have plugins which cause it to lag more than a plugin-less server.

How well do you know this mod pack: Pretty well, I know tinkers, MFR, Thermal Expansion, a little of Project Red (Although the new update has changed a lot of features).

Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do.

Edited by LC14199

Ingame Name: kalamarii0_0

Why you want to join: i need a new whitelist server the other one i was on shutdown due to lazy owner and no admins

How well do you know this mod pack: in depth enough to know every mod and what it does and what is compatible with it and if i don't i know where to look

Do you agree to the rules? yes they are fair

Ingame Name: servusmortis

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a friendly community to explore this awesome modpack with!

How well do you know this mod pack: not very well, but I'm a quick learner and eager to get started!

Do you agree to the rules? I sure do!

Ingame Name: NerdACE8

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a friendly community to explore this awesome modpack with!

How well do you know this mod pack: I am in the middle of learner it now. But I am a quick learner.

Do you agree to the rules? I sure do!

Ingame Name: Kath884

Why you want to join: I want to be apart of a small, mature, private server where I'm able to derp around with the amazing mods in this pack.

Skype: I will PM you my Skype if needed as its my personal Skype and don't want to give it away

How well do you know this mod pack: Fairly well as I watch many of the guys that LP this mod pack

Do you agree to the rules? Of course. The rules are there to make sure everyone can enjoy themselves.

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by Kath884

Ingame Name: Peddopie

Why you want to join: I have waited a long time for a server of these rules and agreements!

How well do you know this mod pack: I know it very well :)

Do you agree to the rules? Absolutely!

Ingame Name: Haglundz

Why you want to join: I love this modpack and also I got tired of real Minecraft. Looking for a great community to share my fun with!

How well do you know this mod pack: Very well, I've been playing SP alot on it just to learn.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do.

Ingame Name: Julnn

Why you want to join: I'm pretty tired of doing single player things and I'm looking for a good community to play with and have fun!

How well do you know this mod pack: Well, I know most of the mods in this pack, but I still have to experiment with some, like the Witchery mod

Do you agree to the rules? Pretty fair rules, I agree!

Ingame Name: Meian
Why you want to join: Looking for a new server since the one I used to play on was down 50% of the time. Looking for a small(ish) server where I can play with others.
How well do you know this mod pack: Slightly well. I have knowledge of some of the mods.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Ingame Name: Kako_Kako

Why you want to join: Just looking for a BTeam server thats updated, not pvp, and not roleplay.

How well do you know this mod pack: Almost if all the mods i have knowledge of.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: Sandergnomen

Why you want to join: Becuse i love ATB and i love playing with other and i get grifed on other servers

How well do you know this mod pack: Om good at tc and flans mod and galactic craft

Ingame Name: theriftboy

Why you want to join:I want a muture player base, and a map that doesent change every day.

How well do you know this mod pack: Moderate, ive got into most of the mods and working on others.

Ingame Name: Tripork2000

Why you want to join:  I love meeting new people and making friends, and love the modpack. I love playing on servers with a small limited community with no griefers or trolls. If I were to be accepted, I could not wait for all of the awesome builds I have planned. (And pranks ;) )

How well do you know this mod pack: I have a lot of experience with the modpack, but some mods I could learn a lot more from.

Do you agree to the rules? Of course!

Edited by Tripork2000

Ingame Name: davidknag

Why you want to join: To learn how to use the pack, and to have fun. I am really interested in a few of the mods, but I'm not sure where to get started. Hopefully this server can help me integrate into the community.

Skypedavidknag

How well do you know this mod pack: Not very well, actually. I progressed through Tinker's Construct and realized there was so much more to learn, so I searched up a server to learn the game on. I've been playing, hosting and modding Minecraft since classic (2010).

Do you agree to the rules? yes

Edited by davidknag

IGN : Flux_Squeak

Why you want to join: I haven't played this modpack with others and thought it would be fun

How well do you know this mod pack: I'm new to it but i've used a few mods in it before.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do

Edited by Flux_Squeak

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons