*1.0.10b* ✶★✶ B-Team Server ✶★✶ → ☁ Whitelist ☁ Endless Fun ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ Age 15+ ☁ 24/7

Keep the server small?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the server to have more slots?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: Alx223
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a friendly drama free community to try out this modpack with.
Skype: I would prefer not to post this on a public forum to reduce spam. However, I can PM you this information no problem.
How well do you know this mod pack: I'm familiar with a small number of these mods, but a lot of them are new to me, but that is what makes this modpack so interesting.
Do you agree to the rules?: Sure, they all seem fair enough.

Ingame Name: kksippicup

Why you want to join: I want to join this server because I'm looking for a nice community where I can play this mod with other people who enjoy it as much as I do. I like playing Minecraft with other people and it's gets lonely when I'm by myself!

How well do you know this mod pack: Somewhat well. I'm familiar with some mods in it and some I haven't played with at all but I can't wait to learn about the mods I don't know. This will make my experience on the server really fun and I can learn from others.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Please consider my application! Thanks :D

Ingame Name: ExMob

Why you want to join: Love this Modpack (Mainly for Building) Want to gain creative ideas from others

How well do you know this mod pack: fairly know about tinker's construct but learning a lot. Getting into Thermal expansion as well.

Ingame Name: Kol_Xirel

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a fun server to play this fun modpack. Minecraft is a game made to be played with friends

How well do you know this mod pack: Fairly well

Do you agree to the rules? Yup

Name: Smacklepuffs

Why?: I've been following the youtubers playing and have been itching to try it myself.  I don't care much for single player.

How well do I know this pack?:  Not at all.  I'm a fast learner though and a good vanilla builder.

I do agree to the rules.

Ingame Name: lunarembrace (all lowercase)

Why you want to join: Looking for a whitelisted server with a small friendly community thats hopefully online later evenings/nights

Skype: I have skype, but would prefer not posting it on a public forum. i can private message my skype name if needed.

How well do you know this mod pack: Very well, I've played with nearly all of the mods for quite a while.

Ingame Name: My IGN is HaavardBrumle

Why you want to join: I'd love to join this AOTBT server because I have been looking for a decent looking server for quite some time, and I seem to have found one here. Other than that, I enjoy MP so much more than SP because you can interact with other players aswell as earn new friends. (Which I hope to do!)

How well do you know this mod pack: I know this mod pack a fair bit, I have watched all of Chimneyswift's and PaulSoares' AOTBT videos. I have also been playing a lot of singleplayer, but I find it boring after a couple of hours. (Playing single player that is). Other than that I knew some of the mods like Tinkers' Construct from before this modpack even got made.

Do you agree to the rules?: Indeed I do!

Hope to be contaced in the near future, I sure would love to join the server. Cheers!

Edited by HaavardBrumle

Ingame Name: Eman913

Why you want to join: I would like to join because i dont really like single player. Also i love meeting new people, i work great with others, and i believe i would be a great new member.

How well do you know this mod pack: I have been playing on the modpack since it first came out, i am really into the tinkers construct stuff. I am getting into the more technical parts of the modpack.

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

Ingame Name: kingstorm33

Why you want to join: I want to join because I want to play this fun mod pack with other people but not too much people. I like this mod pack and would want to join this server to play with others.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know this mod pack really well. I have been playing attack of the b team since it first came out to everyone.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I agree to the rules.

Ingame Name: SnowminiCup

Why you want to join: Just want to have some friend to play with. It will be a lot more fun.

How well do you know this mod pack: plenty,but I'm learning :)

Edited by whitewinter

In-game name:bulletsucket

why you want to join: i like small, community - derived servers and to play with people i actually trust on multiplayer without taking the gameplay aspect out of it. this server looks exactly like that.

skype: bulletsucket12 (i don't use this regularly, only when required to.)

How well do you know this modpack?:i know all the mods in the pack, but actually use about 70% of them.

Do you agree to the rules?:yes, i do. i have read them thoroughly and pledge never to break them.

Ingame Name: eldermogle

Why you want to join: Looking for somthing new to try played alot of FTB and looking so see what mods are out there to try.

How well do you know this mod pack: I am new to this pack

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

InsanityPhreak . . . 19 . . . Looking for a server for a friend and I to play on because I am at college and he is home, plus games are more fun when you can play with other people :) (My friend is Jamkill) . . . . SKype: You got it. . . I know bits and pieces of the mod pack, I just started playing PC minecraft over spring break, but I watch videos and continue to learn stuff. . . Of course I agree to the rules, I would not get to play if I did not :) 

Ingame Name:  Shandrew82

Why you want to join: Been looking for a b-team server to play on with my friend for a while now, and after looking through all the servers, this one seems like the most professionally set up server. I feel like on this server I won't have to worry about it shutting down next week :P

How well do you know this mod pack: I am very familiar with the common tech mods, but there are some in this pack that I really want to dive into and learn about!

Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do

Ingame Name: joshgo66

Why you want to join: So i can play with and make new friends

How well do you know this mod pack: I know most of the mods in it

Do you agree to the rules? Yes i fully agree with them

Ingame Name:MINTCHIP777

Why you want to join:because i want a small server with no mods banned and a nice mature friendly server

How well do you know this mod pack: pretty well

Do you agree to the rules? of course

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons