*1.0.10b* ✶★✶ B-Team Server ✶★✶ → ☁ Whitelist ☁ Endless Fun ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ Age 15+ ☁ 24/7

Keep the server small?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the server to have more slots?

• Yes
    • No

Ingame Name: Chrisdaman417

Why you want to join: the server I was on got old ( people stopped playing on it)

How well do you know this mod pack: I have been messing around with it long enough to know what most of the stuff in it does.

Do you agree to the rules? of course. Rules are there for a reason.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,I am.
IGN : SwitzzerS.
Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.
Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.
Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).
I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good!
I am willing to Record some youtube stuff  :D!

Ingame Name: Br00talkid

Why you want to join: I would really like to play around with this modpack with more people. also i would like to play this modpack with a friend of my AngelfireNL and we thought this could be a nice server

How well do you know this mod pack: I have been playing around with this modpack some time. I know some mods a little better then others.

Do you agree to the rules? i accept all the rules

In-game name: AngelfireNL

Why do I want to join: Playing on- and hosting minecraft servers since 2010 and a big fan of the technic mods, I would like to join a nice server with a fun community to play with. Together with a friend (Br00talkid) I want to join and play on your server.

How well do I know this mod pack: A complete newbie... but very interested :D

Do I agree to the rules: yes, ofcourse.

Ingame Name: Trickshotz00

Why you want to join: Im looking for a small community to have play together and have fun.

How well do you know this mod pack: i know allot about the pack , i have been playing it alot.

Do you agree to the rules? yes, i agree fully with the rules.

Ingame Name: CamuraGuyMP

Why you want to join: To have fun and also be a ingame villain! Well if people let me of course...

How well do you know this mod pack: I know the basics! At least well enough to go to the moon...

Do you agree to the rules? Yes! As long I can prank people, permission included, don't worry, I agree full on!

Ingame Name: nicnak12

Why do you want to join: I love little communities, I really just want to have some simple fun with people who love minecraft.

How well do you know this mod pack: I haven't played minecraft in awhile but I do remember a lot, and do learn fast.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes, these rules are very fair.

Ingame Name: BionicCookie14

Why you want to join: I would like to have fun and play on a server that you now that you wont get griefed on. plus if i can them id like to record for my youtube channel: BionicCookie14

How well do you know this mod pack: iv played the modpack since it came out and i know alots about it.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes i agree 

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Ingame Name: Targren

Why you want to join: It's no fun being a mad scientist without people to awe.

How well do you know this mod pack: Fairly well. I don't get stuck in Morph anymore. Have to dig into Witchery a bit more.

Do you agree to the rules?  Sure thing.

Ign: Aeros225

To play with other players on a really fun server!

How well do I  know this mod pack: 5-6/10

Do you agree to the rules: Yes

Edited by Aeros225

Ingame name: Baseballer_14

Why you want to join: I want to be in a whitelist server with nice people and can go outside without worrying that I'm gonna die by another player.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know most of the mods and what to do with certain stuff but I sometimes have trouble finding out how to do something's.

Do you agree to the rules? yes

Hey!

Ingame Name: Gurglus

Why you want to join: I want to join your server because I've always enjoyed the multiplayer aspect of the game. The fact that it's a relatively small community also appeals to me.

How well do you know this mod pack: Fairly well. Played quite a bit since release.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

i want to apply 

Ingame Name: Animalfan1556

Why you want to join: i love this modpack and i want to be helpful on the server to people

How well do you know this mod pack: i've been playing it since day 1 and im working on mastering witchery and advance genetics

Do you agree to the rules? yes i do and i find them reasonable

Ingame Name: GSXARMY

Why you want to join: my last server closed and i dont have any server small enough to play (ps: want more friends)

How well do you know this mod pack: im really good with tech stuffs like MFR and TE ( galaticraft a bit)

Do you agree to the rules?im agree to all the rules and will not broke them

Ingame Name: Dwarfs43

Why you want to join: I love this modpack (because I'm tired of vanilla Minecraft) and I do not like to play alone so it can only be more fun in a server!

How well do you know this mod pack: I'm trying to find out. Without lie I still need a lot of help!

Do you agree to the rules? At 100%

I would just add that I am French, so for skype is death knowingthat I have a very bad English!

Enjoy'

Edited by Dwarfs43

Ingame Name:BeautiiDevine

Why you want to join:Looking for an active server with nice people to help and be helped by

How well do you know this mod pack: Pretty well but if there is something i dont youtube is easy enough to find it on

Do you agree to the rules? Of coarse :)

Ingame Name: Enigma080

Why you want to join: I have been looking for a nice B-Team server to join but all I could find was PvP servers. So I am hoping I can get accepted to this server and make some new friends and have a good time :)

Skype: I like to keep it private, but I will private message if it's needed.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know little bits here and there, a lot to learn in this pack.

Do you agree to the rules? I do indeed.

Hope I will be playing with you all soon, bye for now and thanks for reading :3

ee358Pe.gif

ingame name: halo2lego

Reasson to join: i really would like to join a nice community playing this modpack that dont just raid or kos(kill on sight).

how well do i know the modpack: apprentice tinkerer, i am also a fast learner.

and yes i do agree with your rules.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons