*1.0.10b* ✶★✶ B-Team Server ✶★✶ → ☁ Whitelist ☁ Endless Fun ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ Age 15+ ☁ 24/7

Keep the server small?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the server to have more slots?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: PyroChillzGamer

Why you want to join: I like little servers, with not many people so that i can get to know em' all, and have fun with a little community.

Skype: I prefer not to post it on a forum, and i don't use it that much anyway, but if you REALLY need it just ask me :)

How well do you know this mod pack: I have played it since it came out, and really good at older Tekkit mods, but I'm still getting the hang of it.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: KawaiiQueen

Why you want to join: I've been playing the modpack in singleplayer since it came out  and I'd like to get into multiplayer again

How well do you know this mod pack: Uhhh, pretty well. I guess there's a mod or two that I'm still learning

Do you agree to the rules? Very much, yes

Ingame Name: Mac_Genius

Why you want to join: I have been playing the mod pack for about a month now, and I even created a server for my close friends. However, they can't play as much as I wish they could, and single-player is boring. I just want to meet some cool people and play the mod pack. 

How well do you know this mod pack: I've been playing for about a month, and I know most of it besides witchery and galacticraft. I'm currently working on learning those.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes!

Ingame Name: xButterflyBonesx

Why you want to join: I've played the B-Team pack for a little while now and it's getting boring playing by myself all the time. I figured it would be fun to play with other people on a small server as opposed to the huge ones.

How well do you know this mod pack: Basic stuff. I've been having more fun building than fully exploring the mods, gotta start somewhere I guess.

Edited by KimmothyP93

Ingame Name: TypicalBoT

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a server that don't have lots of players and that it also has players that are mature and that don't grief.

Skype: Don't have Skype because it slowed my computer for some weird reason

How well do you know this mod pack: I'm just getting to know it.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Edited by Typical

Ingame Name: TheVoid18

Why you want to join: Really want to play AofBT but all servers are either trashed or have a bad connection.

How well do you know this mod pack: Pretty well, I follow the B-team themselves.

Do you agree to the rules? Of course!

Ingame Name:John_tom81

Why you want to join:

I enjoy playing attack of the b team. I would like a community of people to play with.

How well do you know this mod pack:

I know the mod pack fairly well. I've been watching people play on youtube and have been playing by myself for about a month.

Do you agree to the rules?

Yes I do

Ingame Name: Rebel323

Why you want to join: enjoy having a community to work with and build with

How well do you know this mod pack: have played a singleplayer save for several hours

Do you agree to the rules? Yup

Ingame Name: austinman22
Why you want to join: because im interested in playing ATOBT with a small  group of friendly people
How well do you know this mod pack: I have been playing since day one of its release so i have gained a fluent knowledge in witchery and builds centered around it
Do you agree to the rules? I do agree with the rules

Ingame Name: n8bugs20

Why I want to join: I wish to join because I would enjoy making friends with and playing the Attack of the B-Team modpack with a close-knit group of mature and respectful people.

How well I know the modpack: I am familiar with the vast majority of the mods and am somewhat skilled in using almost all of the major mods.

Do I agree to the rules?: I do agree to the rules stated.

Ingame Name: Dudeguybrah

Why you want to join: My girlfriend plays on here and I'd like to join her

How well do you know this mod pack: Super Newb. Yeah, not ashamed of that. I have watched some stuff, some. Oh and I saw a mud crab once but I ran from that...

Do you agree to the rules? This is a silly question, Of Course I do. >.> I do wanna play after all.

Ingame Name: FetallApallo

Why you want to join: to play ATOTBT with other people instead of alone 

How well do you know this mod pack: not very well at all but i want to learn about witchery

Do you agree to the rules? yes but the nerd pole thing i dont get

Ingame Name:fantaegott

Why you want to join: I've been playing with my friend on a private server for a while now to get to learn some of the mods, this server is to laggy and i want to become a part of a bigger and more dedicated server =)

How well do you know this mod pack: I know most of the mods and its capabilities but i do not know how to operate them all. easy to learn tho

Do you agree to the rules? i agree to them.

Ign: fireman105

Skype: I have a skype, but im kinda shy and don't wanna write it here...

Why you want to join: I want to join a friendly server, with mature people, and whitelisted (whitelisted servers tend to have more friendly people than non-whitelisted :3)

How well do I  know this mod pack: I know most of the mods in this modpack :3

Do you agree to the rules: Yes, I do.

Ingame Name: tyr116

Why you want to join: Because I'm bored of single player minecraft or modded minecraft and this looked like a nice place with a small community to start.

How well do you know this mod pack:  I know a bit of the mods in the pack, and the ones that I do know I know fully, but I can learn the ones I don't know through youtube, or singleplayer testing.

Ingame Name: Snoweh_

Why you want to join:Ive been looking for a private server so that i can connect to the people better and have fun 

How well do you know this mod pack: very well

Do you agree to the rules?100%

Ingame Name: atpgalaxy

Why you want to join: I want to get back into the modded minecraft world while playing the same game that the b-team plays.

How well do you know this mod pack: I don't know the mod pack very well but I know a few of the mods.  That is why I would love to play this pack so I can learn all of the fun mods that it has.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do.

In Game Name:Chip342

Why do you want to join:I want to start playing modded minecraft and ATOB is a great mod pack

How well do you know the modpack:Decent I've watched a lot of videos on the pack and put a good 5hrs in but I still have a lot to learn.

Do you agree to the rules:Yes,yes I do.

Edited by Chip342

Ingame Name: 18tyweslow!

Age: 14, 15 in May. I'm plenty mature, trust me. Give me a chance, and if you think I'm not mature enough, you can unwhitelist me.

Why you want to join: I'd love to join because I've been looking for a small server with a small community. I like when servers are whitelisted, because you can trust each other and not have to worry about griefers. I want to go to the moon and be a mad scientist shaped by being alone in a mountain house. 

How well do you know this mod pack: I know about most of the mods. I've been playing modded minecraft for a good 3 years or so. 1-10, probably around 9. I still remember the good ole' tekkit days with the overpowered EE2.

Do you agree to the rules? Of course I do! Every good server should have a good set of rules to abide by. 

Thank you for your time! Your future player,

18tyweslow.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons