*1.0.10b* ✶★✶ B-Team Server ✶★✶ → ☁ Whitelist ☁ Endless Fun ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ Age 15+ ☁ 24/7

Keep the server small?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the server to have more slots?

• Yes
    • No

Ingame Name:bulldogneon

Why you want to join:im looking for a fun server with other mature people to play with i like to interact with the community of servers

How well do you know this mod pack:im kinda know the mod pack ive been playing it for about 2 or 3 months now an ive played with all the mods in other mod packs

Do you agree to the rules?yes i do

Edited by bulldog21211

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to apply to this server, then I saw the word plugins... Why does every server have to ruin a perfectly good modpack with plugins...

It's so the server can run smoothly without crashing, lagging plus to add something for people to get if they donate. e.g. If someone donated they could get a rank or something to show there appreciation to the server.

Ingame Name: SmileWhenISleep

Age: 23 Why i want to join: I just dont want to play in a Boring singleplayer World anymore...

How well do i know the Modpack: I watched a few Episodes of Bdubs, Genni, Chimney but because my singleplayerWorld is Boring

i didnt played it that much.

Do i agree to the Rules: Surely

P.S. im a German, maybe that matters to you :)

Ingame Name: WolfSooks

Why you want to join: My friend recommended this server to me and it sound really fun and i would love somewhere to just to build and have fun!

How well do you know this mod pack: Very well i almost know all the items and thier crafting recipes

Do you agree to the rules? Yes 

Ingame Name: urhippy
Why you want to join: Love, love, love this modpack, but my main server that I played on shut down just recently. This server looks very promising in terms of the community and such =)
How well do you know this mod pack: I know the building mods like the back of my hand. The more 'science-y' mods are a bit foggy to me.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course.

Many thanks for your read =D
Edited by nicahl

Ingame Name:Max_x23.

Age:14 come on man i'm soon 15 i would really like to join, i'm mature aswell.

Why you want to join:I want to have some fun.

How well do you know this mod pack:I know witchery tinkers and archemedis, minons aswell some other.

Do you agree to the rules?Yes

Hi all! I really interesting join this server, so...

Ingame Name: mantraboy

Why you want to join: I'm interesting on server because other server are griefed and nerd construction it. i prefer less people who respect other players. I think with the whitelist can be possible. And i love this modpack! its really funny and crazy.

How well do you know this mod pack: Technic Launcher

Ingame Name:FatNinjas

Why you want to join:I was looking for a server to join and this looks to be a good one.

How well do you know this mod pack:Pretty good been playing alot on single player but never on a server.

Do you agree to the rules?Yes.

Ingame Name: xjokerxfacex

Why you want to join:wanna play some minecraft with some ppl and maybe make new friends that are older

How well do you know this mod pack:i know all the basics but am willing to help out noobs that need the help

Do you agree to the rules? definetly i dislike griefers and need a good server

Ingame Name - Duke025011

Age - Prefer not to say. Can message me. Do meet requirements

Why - I really like playing on servers especially ones with a good community.  Plus I love this modpack so add 1 and 1 and you get 2!

Location - USA

Knowledge of Mod Pack - Always room for improvement!

Do I agree with the rules? - I completely agree with the rules.  I prefer these types of rules

why is the server down

The server was moving onto our dedi but there have been some problems with the dedi so our hosting company has reinstalled everything. This means the server won’t be up for a few more hours but it will be up today.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Ingame Name: MrBill67401

Why you want to join: I love the modpack and have been looking for a server to join

How well do you know this mod pack: Been watching the Attack of the B-Team series on YouTube since the start and love the possibilities

Do you agree to the rules? Absolutely

Ingame Name: frostwolf01

Why you want to join: i want to join a attack on the b team server where theres no randoms going to grief.

How well do you know this mod pack:I know it enough to get around and have fun.

Do you agree to the rules?i completely agree with the no griefing rule. i also love the facts that you can pull pranks.

Ingame Name: MrJareBear

Why you want to join: Looking for a small community who has people who look for detail

How well do you know this mod pack: I know it decently, but like everyone, always learning new things

Do you agree to the rules? Absolutely, main reason I'm seeking this server out.

Ingame Name: 1beastdestroyer
Why you want to join: I want to join this server because I think this server has a chance of being one with a great community that I can help make up. I also have been looking for a server where griefing or raiding is not allowed.
How well do you know this mod pack: I know a lot about some of the mods, but others I'm not really sure of.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes. I also love the way this server doesn't allow griefing and raiding. :)

Ingame Name: InfetionX

Why you want to join: I want a PVE survival Attack of the B Team Server that happens to have some stability.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know it well enough that when it comes to any questions I Google the answer to said questions.

Ingame Name: DovaCheese

Why you want to join: I want a fun server with good players and staff

How well do you know this mod pack: I know it a little bit

Ingame Name: CageTheBeast35

Why you want to join: I want to be able to have fun and not wory about people killing me

How well do you know this mod pack: I know this modpack semi-well but i am looking forward to exploring more of them

Do you agree to the rules? Yes I agree to the rules

If I do get accepted, please send server details to the skype account -CageTheBeast35<-----skype account

Edited by CageTheBeast35

Ingame Name: xelan1990

Why you want to join: i want to build and craft cool stuff with nice and friendly people.

How well do you know this mod pack: im dont have much experience with all the mods in the pack but some i have used very much.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons