MFR and generating power

PixelBoom

I used fraps. First time using it, I usually just record with OBS because i know the settings from streaming. However, i couldn't get it to work and i couldn't hear the voice audio so someone said to try fraps and compress the video.

I do like that setup. That was actually my first setup. The only problem I have with it is SMP. It causes some annoying lag and the amount of entities it can create that are not picked up can be insane. Of course keep in mind that is just my server. It won't necessarily do the same on other servers. However in Single Player, I still use that setup.

Yeah, I used the hoppers when i needed them to go into the machines because i know they work. I'm not entirely sure about the thermal expansion and project red pipes and if they are compatible, I didn't try them out together plus it would require more chips and in single player those chips can get pretty resource intensive. Also, I was just trying to get the video done and I knew the hoppers would be easier and something most MC players know how to do and how they work. Hope it helped you out.