MFR and generating power

PixelBoom

So with the new MineFactory Reloaded update, steam turbines no longer accept water. This kind of messes up my whole system, as you can no longer use the aqueous accumulator/steam turbine combo for a small amount of infinite power.

Any have any idea what else I can use so I don't have to mine for coal all the time?

magma crucible to magma dynamo to ur powersystem setup.

if you add an automatic cobble get u will never worry about needing lava.

lol i have tested it and obtained a cheap reuseable automatic power

I just tested it, and a magma crucible takes 240k RF to make 1 bucket of lava, well the magmatic dynamo only generates 180k RF with 1 bucket of lava, So its losing 60k RF each time

ok so i did some exstinsive research on my thought and why it worked earlier and why its not working now.

i was in 1.0.9 i use 4 magma cruicibles with 5 magma dynamos for each going to their own redstone cell.

i was getting a glitch of a rapid transformation of cobble to lava so i was getting insane amounts of lava out of it and it worked properly.

once i couldnt get it to work as it did this morning i came up with something simular to what was posted above.

i am glad i checked back before i made a video lol.

but total thumbs up to the vid

This isn't mine but this guy posted this design here a few days ago. I duplicated it about 6 times and now these things power my entire base and I don't regret it one bit! Totally infinite power and super cheap.

Problem is that like Steam Turbines, it will be eventually fixed as it's a bug with the compatibility between Thermal Expansion and Galacticraft.

oh i wanna go ahead and mention that it is bugged lol and i do believe it might get fixed eventually.

if u dive into it u notice that the lava fabricator is recieving 16000 rf when the magma dynamo is only producing 80

I use BioFuel as my power and it seems to be wonderful. Get yourself a planter and a harvester. Go raid a village for carrots and potatoes. Pump them back into planter and when planter is full have your system pump them into a deep storage unit as a buffer and then pump out of DSU into BioReactor and pump out biofuel into open blocks tank as buffer and pump out from tank into bio generator and voila. Power

I have an automatic tree farm with a planter and harvester that constantly farms the trees. WIth the project red pipes im able to keep the planter stocked with sapplings and have all the wood sent to my pulverizers which dump the charcoal into all my steam dynamos so i have a never ending power plant. 

I use BioFuel as my power and it seems to be wonderful. Get yourself a planter and a harvester. Go raid a village for carrots and potatoes. Pump them back into planter and when planter is full have your system pump them into a deep storage unit as a buffer and then pump out of DSU into BioReactor and pump out biofuel into open blocks tank as buffer and pump out from tank into bio generator and voila. Power

I have an automatic tree farm with a planter and harvester that constantly farms the trees. WIth the project red pipes im able to keep the planter stocked with sapplings and have all the wood sent to my pulverizers which dump the charcoal into all my steam dynamos so i have a never ending power plant. 

Is there any videos that easily to follow for these ? Sorry new to all this mod stuff

Is there any videos that easily to follow for these ? Sorry new to all this mod stuff

I could work in making one probably. I'll set up a creative world and build it in there. I can definitely show the planter and harvester stuff but I'm not sure about the piping. It's pretty buggy and confusing alot of the times. 

I could work in making one probably. I'll set up a creative world and build it in there. I can definitely show the planter and harvester stuff but I'm not sure about the piping. It's pretty buggy and confusing alot of the times. 

Im currently trying work on something at the minute i let u know how i get on

think id probaly have like 4 steam dynamos running

Alright, this was a quick (and ugly) build. I would've had it up earlier but the amount of trouble I had recording and uploading it was horrendous. But, here's the basics of the idea. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6xp7ii7cK4