【Hexplore-It Modpack 】〖TechnicSolder〗Creates a beautiful and DANGEROUS world that begs to be explored!!! (。◕‿◕。)

mine_my_own_bizz

Hello! Found this out intresting modpack some days ago, it was in version 1.04 and very next day it got an update, and i could not play it anymore after that.

I have been getting this error when trying to install.

"Error downloading file for the following pack: Hexplore-it
Failed to download http://www.legionforgemc.com/downloads/hexplore-it_modpack_v1.05.zip
Please consult the modpack author."

Pack just seems to be quite intresting to test out more than a just quick peek that i got. and i see no one else hasn't reported this so am i only one with this problem? :D

Hello! Found this out intresting modpack some days ago, it was in version 1.04 and very next day it got an update, and i could not play it anymore after that.

I have been getting this error when trying to install.

"Error downloading file for the following pack: Hexplore-it

Failed to download http://www.legionforgemc.com/downloads/hexplore-it_modpack_v1.05.zip

Please consult the modpack author."

Pack just seems to be quite intresting to test out more than a just quick peek that i got. and i see no one else hasn't reported this so am i only one with this problem? :D

Hey there, I just tested it and it is downloading fine for me and others so it must be on your end somehow.

I would advise completely removing the pack manually if you have to and trying again. Make sure that if you have a world you wish to save that you back it up beforehand.

Howdy!

Well that confirmation that you said, that it DL just fine. help me found the reason haha. Good old firewall wanted to be against it lol. Had to kill whole program, Turning it off mode did not made the trick. Thanks :)

Glad it worked out for ya! Enjoy!

I have been playing this modpack extensively with friends and have added a lot of different changes. These are the changes that I play-tested with and definitely recommend:

• Added ArsMagika 2. A very extensive and well made modpack that introduces full-featured magic mechanics, becoming different mage classes, etc. outside changing the item IDs. Stable, no problems whatsoever. Highly recommended.

• Added Animated Player (Client only). more detailed model and animation for players. Better immersion, no performance loss.

• Added AnimationAPI. Requirement for a few mods. Works with existing modpacks and a few new ones to improve animations for players and creatures. No problems.

• Added Aquaculture. Simple mod that adds more depth to fishing. No problems.

• Added Archimedes Ships. This mod adds the ability to create your own sea and airships. Has a bit of an initial learning curve on the few quirks with saving/building ship states, and I have only come across a lag glitch once. I really enjoy this mod.

• Added Mount & Blade Battlegear. Of all the mods to include in your pack, it should be this one. Adds desperately needed shield mechanics, spears, quivers, different arrow types (player and mob), weapon switching (essential against things like sticky) and much more. Greatly inproves combat in the game. Runs with zero issues.

• Added Better Sprinting. Double-tapping to sprint in a PC game is beyond ridiculous. This mod lets you bind sprint to a proper key, with additional control options. Also allows you to sprint in all directions, improving combat. Runs with zero issues. A must-have.

• Added Better Villages. This mod is supposed to improve the village generation, and so far in my testing it does look much better. Villages still spawn horribly on hills or mountains, so I've removed those biomes for village generation.

• Added Dynamic Lights (Client only). It looks really cool to explore a dark forest or cave while holding the torch for light. Great immersion booster. No problems or performance hit.

• Added HarkenScythe. Big mod that was part of the Hexxit pack. Adds vampiric and necromancer game play. Haven't tested out the features yet, but so far it runs without issues.

• Added Mutant Creatures. Introduces random mini-boss versions of all the vanilla mobs. The mechanics are very well done. Requires AnimatedAPI to function. No problems so far.

• Added WeatherMod and dependencies. This mod is very, very cool. Adds highly improved wind and weather effects, waves on the water (awesome!), and includes a devastating tornado. By default, the tornado is too strong and grief-like, so I would configure it to only pick up dirt and loose blocks, or none at all. Otherwise it runs without any problems, and adds a lot of immersion to the game.

• Added Zombie Awareness. This mod improves the zombies to act more zombie-like by being attracted to lights and noise (and blood)! Other enemies will also become more curious to lights and sounds. Roaming mobs will naturally form into packs and go hunting. Very cool mod. Runs without issues.

• Removed BetterFurnaces. This mod offers duplicate functionality to Metallurgy, and the later upgrades are incredibly overpowered . Metallurgy already has a more balanced take on furnace upgrades. I suggest removing this mod.

• Removed Chococraft. The chocobos have the same problems since hexxit and before, with constantly desync and rubber-banding issues while riding. Gysal Greens spawn far too often, and the saddles are too easy to craft, making horses irrelevant. Some people might still enjoy this mod for the easy mounts and breeding system, but  I decided to remove it.

• Removed Rust, Sapper, and Wither from InfernalMobs. Those modifiers were always too griefy in hexxit and there's no difference here. Disabled infernal status on certain mobs (silverfish, blaze, cinder) that made fights too tedious or frustrating. I also drastically lowered the ridiculous health multipliers. Infernal mobs should take slightly longer to kill but at much greater difficulty. Too much health causes fights to become incredibly tedious and harmful to fun game play. (400 HP Cyclops with regeneration/ender/sticky, for example). If there's a way to reduce poison and burning duration, I'd recommend that as well.

• Removed MagicalCrops/magicalExperience. Doesn't even work. Seed generation is broken. I read the mod description and it seems really overpowered anyway. Takes the mining out of minecraft.

• Removed PetBat. That damn book.

• Removed Voxelmap. Way too much cheating. Has no good configurations for disabling the wallhacks on a server. Waypoint incompatible with mapmaker. Honestly, remove this mod and use the minimap built-in to mapmaker. It works much better to use one mod for all the mapping and waypoint functions, and mapmaker shares all the necessary features.

• Lowered spawnrate on battletowers, Floating Ruins, and DungeonMod. For an adventure game, there's not much reason to venture out with everything at your doorstep. Dwarf villages should be disabled entirely for being nothing but a diamond loot pinata. Also the glass domes in the ocean should be disabled, because... they don't seem to do anything but look weird.

• Drastically lowered spawn rate on inferno mobs in Lycanite's Mobs. This includes the Cinder and Lobber. The spawn rate on these mobs were way out of control.

• Changed Doggy Talents pet to never die or use hunger. These changes at least make the pet worth using.

• Reduced ambient audio levels to 0.6 for MATMOS. They were set way too loud. I couldn't even hear people on skype and there's no specific volume slider. They might even need to be set lower.

Another thing I would recommend is disabling some of the duplicate items in the game. One part of the game that's heavily saturated is plants and crops. There's too many duplicate plants with differing recipes and mechanics and it gets unnecessarily confusing. I'll be doing this on my own version of the mod pack and I'll post any changes that I recommend.

Edit: Here are some changes I'll be making to my own version and what I would recommend:

• Disabled ore generation in Chisel and Artifice, since this is already handled by GeoStrata.
  • Disabled coins, sickles and steel recipe in Artifice, since these items are better handled by Tinkers and Metallurgy.
  • Removed BetterFurnaces mod since it added a lot of redundant (and overpowered) content over Metallurgy.
  • Removed Vanity Blocks mod since it added a lot of redundant content with not much benefit.
  • Removed duplicate food items from Natura and Plant Mega pack that conflicted with Harvestcraft. Also removed Nether Furnace from Natura, which conflicts with Metallurgy.
  • Disabled vanilla recipe for forming metal blocks. Crafting metal blocks now requires the smeltery, making it more relevant in vanilla gameplay.

Edit 2: So apparently the mod Plant Mega Pack uses hundreds of block IDs in multiple ranges that conflict with multiple mods. For some reason, this does not cause the game to crash (but I have noticed naming conflicts) until I made some innocent changes to the config file. Now the ID conflicts are a show stopper. Since this is not good, I went ahead and renamed ALL the item IDs in Plant Mega Pack to ranges that are currently unused. To save yourself the time, you can download the updated config file here.

Edited by dizzysoul

I have been playing this modpack extensively with friends and have added a lot of different changes. These are the changes that I play-tested with and definitely recommend:

• Added ArsMagika 2. A very extensive and well made modpack that introduces full-featured magic mechanics, becoming different mage classes, etc. outside changing the item IDs. Stable, no problems whatsoever. Highly recommended.

This is a mod that I know will be a nice addition for those that manually install it but I won't be adding it to the pack only because it goes against the "no tech no magic" theme I hope to employ.

• Added Animated Player (Client only). more detailed model and animation for players. Better immersion, no performance loss.
  • Added AnimationAPI. Requirement for a few mods. Works with existing modpacks and a few new ones to improve animations for players and creatures. No problems.

I'll have to check these out, I have another player that highly recommended them as well.

• Added Aquaculture. Simple mod that adds more depth to fishing. No problems.
  • Added Archimedes Ships. This mod adds the ability to create your own sea and airships. Has a bit of an initial learning curve on the few quirks with saving/building ship states, and I have only come across a lag glitch once. I really enjoy this mod.
  • Added Mount & Blade Battlegear. Of all the mods to include in your pack, it should be this one. Adds desperately needed shield mechanics, spears, quivers, different arrow types (player and mob), weapon switching (essential against things like sticky) and much more. Greatly inproves combat in the game. Runs with zero issues.

These 3 are all mods that I had included at one time during the making of the pack. I may very well add Aquaculture and M & B back in soon. M & B had some significant crashing issues before, hopefully they have been fixed. Archimedes Ships is a mod I didn't add because I like better travel but was trying to keep it mob/NPC help related.

• Added Better Sprinting. Double-tapping to sprint in a PC game is beyond ridiculous. This mod lets you bind sprint to a proper key, with additional control options. Also allows you to sprint in all directions, improving combat. Runs with zero issues. A must-have.

I will also have to check this one out. I was very reluctant to add many more mods that added keybindings since there are so many though lol.

• Added Better Villages. This mod is supposed to improve the village generation, and so far in my testing it does look much better. Villages still spawn horribly on hills or mountains, so I've removed those biomes for village generation.

I may have to try this one as well. I have before but it had issues with not letting all the Village Taverns mod buildings spawn and I like those more. Village spawning is almost always doomed the way world gen works unfortunately.

• Added Dynamic Lights (Client only). It looks really cool to explore a dark forest or cave while holding the torch for light. Great immersion booster. No problems or performance hit.

I was worried about adding this one for performance issues. Sounds like it is working well though.

• Added HarkenScythe. Big mod that was part of the Hexxit pack. Adds vampiric and necromancer game play. Haven't tested out the features yet, but so far it runs without issues.

I do miss this mod a LOT from Hexxit. I will definitely have to consider it. It was a little too "magic-ish" for my tastes and goal but this one is still a possibility.

• Added Mutant Creatures. Introduces random mini-boss versions of all the vanilla mobs. The mechanics are very well done. Requires AnimatedAPI to function. No problems so far.

This is a mod that really wanted in the pack and did have in originally but the mod's author told me he did not want it in my public pack so against what I wanted I removed the mod. :(

• Added WeatherMod and dependencies. This mod is very, very cool. Adds highly improved wind and weather effects, waves on the water (awesome!), and includes a devastating tornado. By default, the tornado is too strong and grief-like, so I would configure it to only pick up dirt and loose blocks, or none at all. Otherwise it runs without any problems, and adds a lot of immersion to the game.

Again, I will have to check into this, I can't remember why I didn't use it before. It would be nice to config no damage for SMP purposes.

• Added Zombie Awareness. This mod improves the zombies to act more zombie-like by being attracted to lights and noise (and blood)! Other enemies will also become more curious to lights and sounds. Roaming mobs will naturally form into packs and go hunting. Very cool mod. Runs without issues.

This mod is the BOMB!

• Removed BetterFurnaces. This mod offers duplicate functionality to Metallurgy, and the later upgrades are incredibly overpowered . Metallurgy already has a more balanced take on furnace upgrades. I suggest removing this mod.

I haven't personally used Metallurgy's furnace system much. I will have to. I do love me some Better Furnaces however :(

• Removed Chococraft. The chocobos have the same problems since hexxit and before, with constantly desync and rubber-banding issues while riding. Gysal Greens spawn far too often, and the saddles are too easy to craft, making horses irrelevant. Some people might still enjoy this mod for the easy mounts and breeding system, but  I decided to remove it.

I flerpin' LOVE Chocobos. I just keep waiting and waiting for a nice fix. I am hoping with summer upon us that Torojima will get it fixed up. :/

• Removed Rust, Sapper, and Wither from InfernalMobs. Those modifiers were always too griefy in hexxit and there's no difference here. Disabled infernal status on certain mobs (silverfish, blaze, cinder) that made fights too tedious or frustrating. I also drastically lowered the ridiculous health multipliers. Infernal mobs should take slightly longer to kill but at much greater difficulty. Too much health causes fights to become incredibly tedious and harmful to fun game play. (400 HP Cyclops with regeneration/ender/sticky, for example). If there's a way to reduce poison and burning duration, I'd recommend that as well.

:( Do you even Minecraft lift bro? If your not scared, you're too comfortable. LOL.

• Removed MagicalCrops/magicalExperience. Doesn't even work. Seed generation is broken. I read the mod description and it seems really overpowered anyway. Takes the mining out of minecraft.

This mod was one that it was a hard call for me to include because of the "Magic" in it... But I found that I loved it. What problems are you having. I use it on my test server quite extensively and have had no issues with it?

• Removed PetBat. That damn book.

I changed that config already for next update lol.

• Removed Voxelmap. Way too much cheating. Has no good configurations for disabling the wallhacks on a server. Waypoint incompatible with mapmaker. Honestly, remove this mod and use the minimap built-in to mapmaker. It works much better to use one mod for all the mapping and waypoint functions, and mapmaker shares all the necessary features.

I agree, I missed it from FTB but it is probably going to go soon with Hexplore-It servers on the rise. I sure do love it though... :(

• Lowered spawnrate on battletowers, Floating Ruins, and DungeonMod. For an adventure game, there's not much reason to venture out with everything at your doorstep. Dwarf villages should be disabled entirely for being nothing but a diamond loot pinata. Also the glass domes in the ocean should be disabled, because... they don't seem to do anything but look weird.
  • Drastically lowered spawn rate on inferno mobs in Lycanite's Mobs. This includes the Cinder and Lobber. The spawn rate on these mobs were way out of control.

Yep, I did both of these already for next update. Much structure gen has been reduced. Cinder and Lobber were insane after last update.

• Changed Doggy Talents pet to never die or use hunger. These changes at least make the pet worth using.

This one I won't use. I found on my test server that when this was configured, players dog would get randomly stuck in the world and caused huge lag issues and you can't kill them then to fix.

• Reduced ambient audio levels to 0.6 for MATMOS. They were set way too loud. I couldn't even hear people on skype and there's no specific volume slider. They might even need to be set lower.

Good call but I think I will leave all audio etc... default and let players configure to preference.

Another thing I would recommend is disabling some of the duplicate items in the game. One part of the game that's heavily saturated is plants and crops. There's too many duplicate plants with differing recipes and mechanics and it gets unnecessarily confusing. I'll be doing this on my own version of the mod pack and I'll post any changes that I recommend.

Edit: Here are some changes I'll be making to my own version and what I would recommend:

• Disabled ore generation in Chisel and Artifice, since this is already handled by GeoStrata.
  • Disabled coins, sickles and steel recipe in Artifice, since these items are better handled by Tinkers and Metallurgy.
  • Removed BetterFurnaces mod since it added a lot of redundant (and overpowered) content over Metallurgy.
  • Removed Vanity Blocks mod since it added a lot of redundant content with not much benefit.
  • Removed duplicate food items from Natura and Plant Mega pack that conflicted with Harvestcraft. Also removed Nether Furnace from Natura, which conflicts with Metallurgy.
  • Disabled vanilla recipe for forming metal blocks. Crafting metal blocks now requires the smeltery, making it more relevant in vanilla gameplay.

I like a lot of these suggestions. For sure.

Edit 2: So apparently the mod Plant Mega Pack uses hundreds of block IDs in multiple ranges that conflict with multiple mods. For some reason, this does not cause the game to crash (but I have noticed naming conflicts) until I made some innocent changes to the config file. Now the ID conflicts are a show stopper. Since this is not good, I went ahead and renamed ALL the item IDs in Plant Mega Pack to ranges that are currently unused. To save yourself the time, you can download the updated config file here.

The original download before you started adding shouldn't have these. I worked all of them out. It took FOREVER. The problem you may have is that those conflicts are silent so you may not have noticed the conflicts when adding.

I really like your dedication thus far and may employ many of these. Updates take me a while because I try to bug chase as much as possible before pushing it through to thousands of players.

I would very much like to focus a few upcoming updates on things like client-side immersion, mob updates, etc... The few configs I know I need some help with are someone configuring Doom-like Dungeon chests, and Chocolate Quests chests. I got burnt out on loot configs after BattleTowers, Infernal Mobs, and Floating Ruins.

Make sure if you try any of these you use the pack's current version of configs to make sure Item IDs match up.

I found a fix to add TreeCapacitor support to Highlands generated trees by using the fix provided here.

Also, I would recommend watching this video on how to create your own Ruins template files to be generated in the world. This new feature is for 1.7 version of minecraft, but I'm going to try and backport ruins files to 1.6.4 and see if they still work. Because if they do, then this is HUGE. This means you can create your own dungeons easily and add them to the world. You could probably use this mod with another one to control loot drops in chests! Then you could create your own battle tower, with your own encounters and your own loot tables!

Do you even Minecraft lift bro? If your not scared, you're too comfortable. LOL

My hopes are to craft an experience for me and my friends that is always challenging, but never pushes too far into becoming tedious or punishing. Rust is not a challenge, it's there to grief you for no reason. Not even unbreaking really counters it. Mobs that stack poison and fiery on you to ridiculous levels mean you have to do silly and tedious things to kill them, to the point it's better to ignore those mobs entirely (until you get enchanted gear, then you become god). What is the challenge in fighting a Blaze with Ender modifier? It's not worth the frustration. On the other hand, I set unique mobs like jabberwockies and battle-tower golems to always spawn infernal.

PS... I really wish you used Skype more so we could swap config file here and there.  

I'm not a big fan of skype so I only use it when I have to. I can link you to my private server and pack so you can see some of the extra mods in action. The next mod I'm testing is MoCreatures!

Ruins cannot be back-ported between versions. Sadface. :-(

Edited by dizzysoul

I found a fix to add TreeCapacitor support to Highlands generated trees by using the fix provided here.

This is excellent, thank you. You can add more trees in the configs as well last I knew.

Also, I would recommend watching this video on how to create your own Ruins template files to be generated in the world. This new feature is for 1.7 version of minecraft, but I'm going to try and backport ruins files to 1.6.4 and see if they still work. Because if they do, then this is HUGE. This means you can create your own dungeons easily and add them to the world. You could probably use this mod with another one to control loot drops in chests! Then you could create your own battle tower, with your own encounters and your own loot tables!

I'm pretty sure you can still add templates to the version. Unfortunately that is something I would not have time to do. I would gladly add player submitted creations to the pack.

My hopes are to craft an experience for me and my friends that is always challenging, but never pushes too far into becoming tedious or punishing. Rust is not a challenge, it's there to grief you for no reason. Not even unbreaking really counters it. Mobs that stack poison and fiery on you to ridiculous levels mean you have to do silly and tedious things to kill them, to the point it's better to ignore those mobs entirely (until you get enchanted gear, then you become god). What is the challenge in fighting a Blaze with Ender modifier? It's not worth the frustration. On the other hand, I set unique mobs like jabberwockies and battle-tower golems to always spawn infernal.

I was actually just kidding, I agree with you.

I'm not a big fan of skype so I only use it when I have to. I can link you to my private server and pack so you can see some of the extra mods in action. The next mod I'm testing is MoCreatures!

I just like Skype because it is so easy to drag and drop files back and forth when working on configs with other people. Also feel free to PM that info and I will check that out sometime for sure.

I used to have Mo' creatures installed but I ran out of entity IDs when using it.

Edited by mine_my_own_bizz

I'm pretty sure you can still add templates to the version. Unfortunately that is something I would not have time to do. I would gladly add player submitted creations to the pack.

You can add templates, but I think it's a more complex process that requires a world editor. Other dungeon mods generate the structures using code only. But with Ruins 1.7.2, you can literally just build a structure in game, then use simple commands to instantly convent it into a template that's fully configurable using folders and config files. Using existing in-game tools like red stone or mob spawners, and maybe some extra mods like command blocks or custom chest loot, you can create some pretty elaborate dungeon experiences in a much simpler manner.

I'm so intrigued by the possibilities, that I went through the various mods and tracked down 1.7.2 versions of nearly all of them. Some minor ones are abandoned but have suitable replacements, and others are close to a 1.7.2 release already. If you're interested, I can host it as a pack for private download. So far 1.7.2 seems to be *much* friendlier with handling multiple mods and possible ID conflicts. Of all the 1.7.2 replacement mods I downloaded, only Highlands had conflict issues and that's because it's a very early alpha. If you want, I can bundle it into a private mod pack and give you the link.

You can add templates, but I think it's a more complex process that requires a world editor. Other dungeon mods generate the structures using code only. But with Ruins 1.7.2, you can literally just build a structure in game, then use simple commands to instantly convent it into a template that's fully configurable using folders and config files. Using existing in-game tools like red stone or mob spawners, and maybe some extra mods like command blocks or custom chest loot, you can create some pretty elaborate dungeon experiences in a much simpler manner.

I'm so intrigued by the possibilities, that I went through the various mods and tracked down 1.7.2 versions of nearly all of them. Some minor ones are abandoned but have suitable replacements, and others are close to a 1.7.2 release already. If you're interested, I can host it as a pack for private download. So far 1.7.2 seems to be *much* friendlier with handling multiple mods and possible ID conflicts. Of all the 1.7.2 replacement mods I downloaded, only Highlands had conflict issues and that's because it's a very early alpha. If you want, I can bundle it into a private mod pack and give you the link.

Oh, I just always figured it was schematics from World Edit that it used.

Sure thing that would be great. I actually started on this as well but ever since I had a company reach out to me about starting an offical server I haven't had the time to work on it. :/

I hope to update eventually. I started Hexpore-It in 1.5.2.

Oh, I just always figured it was schematics from World Edit that it used.

Maybe it is that simple, I'm not too familiar with those tools and I don't think most people are. If there's an in-game way to build things then that is what I'm most familiar with. It's fun and easy to build things in creative mode and much less intimidating than using an editor program. Ruins does support custom chest inventories and hooking them into existing mine craft loot tables though.

I would also check out FatherToast. He has made some mods that allow you to customize the existing loot tables for mobs and chests. I think Hexplore-It already uses his Deadly Worlds mod. For controlling loot tables in 1.7.2, I found this mod.

Edited by dizzysoul

I'm having trouble installing liteloader into the modpack.jar from Technic. I have edited the version.json properly and added it to the modpack.jar, but it fails to download. I've exhausted searching for a solution through google. Is there a special procedure for installing liteloader properly into the modpack.jar?

Never mind, just figured it out. All of the instructions on liteloader's main site and numerous other threads I found are all wrong. The latest Forge under 1.7.2 can simply run the extracted liteloader .jar file from the mods folder. No chain-loading or messing around with verson.json required.

Edited by dizzysoul

I'm having trouble installing liteloader into the modpack.jar from Technic. I have edited the version.json properly and added it to the modpack.jar, but it fails to download. I've exhausted searching for a solution through google. Is there a special procedure for installing liteloader properly into the modpack.jar?

Never mind, just figured it out. All of the instructions on liteloader's main site and numerous other threads I found are all wrong. The latest Forge under 1.7.2 can simply run the extracted liteloader .jar file from the mods folder. No chain-loading or messing around with verson.json required.

Good to know it was a PAIN to figure out the other wa originally.

Okay so there's a couple of phantom keybinds that don't show up in the config files and don't explain which mod they're coming from and I'd like to reclaim those valuable keys.

For example when I press P, I get a message about switching between classic or JPS pathing. Another pair are the F7 and F9 keys which loads a grid-like overlay onto the word, without any explanation as to what or why. What mod does these functions belong to? Can I disable them?

Edit: So F7 and F9 are overlay options from the NEI mod. I still can't figure out for the life of me what mod is binging to the P key with that JPS pathing message.

Edited by dizzysoul

Video Section updated...

UeVD9FK.png

Tc0kKu7.png

Submitted by none other than Jason/MinecraftUniverse(TrueMU)!!!

Episode#1

Episode#2

Episode#3

Episode#4

Episode#5

Episode#6

Episode#7

Episode#8

Episode#9

Episode#10

Submitted by player SKDrake1.

Episode#1

Episode#2

Episode#3

Episode#4

Episode#5

Episode#6

Episode#7

Episode#8

Episode#9

Episode#10

Episode#11

Episode#12

Episode#13

Episode#14

Episode#15

Episode#16

Episode#17

Episode#18

Episode#19

Submitted by player el turista.

Episode#1

Episode#2

Episode#3

Episode#4

Episode#5

Episode#6

Episode#7

Episode#8

Episode#9

Episode#10

Episode#11

Episode#12

Episode#13

Episode#14

Episode#15

Episode#16

Submitted by player AciDic BliTzz.

Episode#1

Episode#2

Episode#3

Episode#4

Episode#5

Episode#6

Submitted by player Taz.

Episode#1

Episode#2

Episode#3

Episode#4

Episode#5

Submitted by player DataWood.

Episode#1

Episode#2

Episode#3

Episode#4

Episode#5

Submitted by player MCJustinPeru.

Episode#1

Episode#2

Episode#3

Submitted by a player in Spain. *THESE VIDEOS ARE IN SPANISH

Episode#1

Episode#2

UeVD9FK.png

Edited by mine_my_own_bizz

• Moderators

post the log

Error logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.