[1.4.1]DERAILED GAMERS|ULTRA MODDED|PVE|PVP|TOWNY|ECONOMY|80 SLOT|NEW SERVER|WHITELISTED|TS3

Ign(In game name):BrendenY
Where are you from?:Kansas City, MO
What do you like to build?:Factories and Magic stuff
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server?Yes
Do you have Teamspeak?No, but i could probably get it

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign(In game name):razorzebra1
Where are you from?:America
What do you like to build?:Underground catacombs
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:miner
Why do you want to play on this server?me and my friend have been looking for a place where we dont have to worry about crazy people joining and spamming, then raiding and leaving forever
Do you have Teamspeak?yes i'm not to active though

Ign gotbrick
Where are you from?: 'Murica!
What do you like to build?: im a very good midevil builder and nordic builder
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: i like to build, mine and help
Why do you want to play on this server? i am very happy with the rules and the comunity seems really nice and i wanted to play on it with my friend
Do you have Teamspeak? yes i do! :D

Thnx! -gotbrick

Ign(In game name): Kal_Wardin_NOVA
Where are you from?: America
What do you like to build?: Sky Bases
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer (machine guy)
Why do you want to play on this server? Because me and my friend's (illberich and epic_rox) want a server without banned items
Do you have Teamspeak? no

Ign(In game name): illberich.

Where are you from?: 'Merica.

What do you like to build?: Automated things.

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Be a wizard and make machines.

Why do you want to play on this server? My friends and I (Kal_Wardin_NOVA and epic_rox) want a fun surver without banned items.

Do you have Teamspeak? No.

Welcome Kal_Wardin_NOVA and illberich to Derailed Gaming! It is highly encouraged that you download teamspeak 3 to get in touch with myself and other members of the gaming community. Hope to see you both soon!

Ign(In game name):epic_rox
Where are you from?:U.S.A
What do you like to build?:Post-Apocalyptic Bunkers/towns
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Railcraft
Why do you want to play on this server?My friends (illberich and Kal_Wardin_NOVA) and I wanted to play on a server that had no banned items and we found this.  It looked pretty cool so we're hoping to give it a try
Do you have Teamspeak? No

Hope to see you soon :D

Ign(In game name):LueegyMC
Where are you from?:California US
What do you like to build?: Factories
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer and Builder.
Why do you want to play on this server? I have been searching for a good UMS server that doesn't have too many things banned and this seems to be the perfect server for me to play on and help others because I am a very experienced player with Tekkit and other mod packs.
Do you have Teamspeak? No but I can get it if it means me getting to join the server.

Ign(In game name): OpTic_WolfKiNg
Where are you from?: USA (wisconsin)
What do you like to build?: anything really
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: i like to adventure
Why do you want to play on this server? I love captainsparklez series and i wanna try it to and also playing alone sucks
Do you have Teamspeak?
yes and skype

Edited by kingwolfen

Ign(In game name):Jcpkill
Where are you from?:USA
What do you like to build?:something that makes you wonder how they did it
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Mine, Build, Redstone, im new with the modpack so i wanna get into depth and exploration is key
Why do you want to play on this server?I want a good server thats pvp so i dont have to waste my time on showing off i just use my skills to get kills
Do you have Teamspeak?yes.

Side note-

why is it whitelisted?

Edited by Jcpkill

In game name:KENNEL227
Where are you from?:Wisconsin, United states
What do you like to build?: Castles, and Mansions
What do you like to do mostly: I am the best at building, although i do a bit of engineering.
Why do you want to play on this server? I have been looking for a Mod-pack with many mods in it that i like, for example: Ars magica. Many of the servers already put in are very bad or not working, and i need a good server to play on. That is why i decided to check this one out!
Do you have Team-speak?No but i can get it

In game name: jwheeler20

Where are you from?: Oklahoma, United states

What do you like to build?: Castles, and Mansions, and other stuff

What do you like to do mostly: I am the best at building, although i do a bit of engineering.

Why do you want to play on this server? MY Friend wanted me to play on this server and my friend is epic_rox

Do you have Team-speak?No 

In-game name: LarsieEU2dutch

Where are you from?: Belgium
What do you like to build?: EPic bases with almost everything auto-crafted
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? Cuz i want
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Edited by LarsieEU2dutch

Hey im already whitelisted and iv been on everyday on ur server since u added me, i updated the mod pack and it says i need open blocks to play and i dont understand how my open blocks pack got erased or u guys need to update im confused..

Ign(In game name): FikaJocke
Where are you from?: Sweden
What do you like to build?: Castles, sometimes just normal houses
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: if i had to choose, probably miner. i like all :3
Why do you want to play on this server? Cause i love all of the mods in this modpack, and i have been looking for a server with this modpack for months, atleast!
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

I would be pleased if you accepted/declined fast, cause i am sooo waiting to play this!

Application(Talking to Konman on Teamspeak Helps)

Ign(In game name): FeignedMusician
Where are you from?: America! 
What do you like to build?: Crazy things that do really wacky or nutty things. 
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I'm definitely an explorer, I like walking around and collecting things like morphs and more. I also love to talk!
Why do you want to play on this server? I've been looking for a good server to play on with my two friends, and this one looks great!
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, and I'm willing to get on and talk to someone if you ask.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons