[1.4.1]DERAILED GAMERS|ULTRA MODDED|PVE|PVP|TOWNY|ECONOMY|80 SLOT|NEW SERVER|WHITELISTED|TS3

Application(Talking to Konman on Teamspeak Helps)

Ign(In game name): Derdurdur
Where are you from?: Ontario, Canada
What do you like to build?: work with 2 friends to build houses with any and all mods we can work on in. Farming, DNA, Fossils, Bees, Galacticraft, anything!
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Gathering resources and building symmetrical buildings!
Why do you want to play on this server? Trying to find a new server to play with 2 of my friends
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes. Yabowka

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign(In game name):little_minerz
Where are you from?:England
What do you like to build?:Working with 2 friends to build houses with any and all mods we can work on.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Mine and work with machines that do new things. 
Why do you want to play on this server? I have been trying to find a new server for me and 2 of my friends to play on.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Ign(In game name):Firestar_14

Where are you from?:Texas,USA

What do you like to build?:Anything if its cool but mostly house's

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Dont like to mine (sorry

thats why notch invented quarrys) but iam a Engineer/builder

Why do you want to play on this server? BECUASE it looks awsome!!! and becuse iam

looking for a nice U.M.S server

Do you have Teamspeak? no but i have skype

Ign(In game name):Boogerbum
Where are you from?:Australia
What do you like to build?:Houses, towns and useful creations (auto farm, mob grinder, etc)
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:I am good at tinkers' construct and I mine a lot.
Why do you want to play on this server? I want to work together with people and actually get somewhere :)
Do you have Teamspeak? I do, but I prefer not to use it.

Thanks for taking me into consideration :)

Hi, I'm Connor

In-Game Name:
conthecreatorII

Where am I from:
UK, Britain, lived in Ireland for 3 months when i was born,

What do I like to build:

I like to build nice houses and pretty cool looking town type things. 

What do I like to do:

Mine, Build, Make Spells and shit. 

Why do I want to play on this server:
because i look forward to playing and working as a team.

Do i have teamspeak:

Yes i do. and i would use it if necessary. :) 

Thank you

IGN: TotalMiner112

Where are you from?: The U.S of A, New York.

What do you like to build?: I love building complicated structures, futuristic space stations, and making my own machines.

What do you like to do mostly (Example: Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I do everything, My strongsuits are building and engineering machines though! I love building and I love making my own contraptions/mechanisms.

Why do you want to play on this server?: This server seems really amazing, I've been pumped to play UMS because it's my kind of modpack, everything I want, and nothing I don't want. It's perfect, all it needs is a good server with a good community to play with! My goals are to make a futuristic space station linking between the overworld, mars, the moon, and space! I have big plans so expect me to stick around for a while.

Do you have teamspeak?: No, i'm sorry but i'm not really into online voice chatting, but i'd be fine with listening to others voice chat, just not on team speak. (I'm not sure if that made sense, sorry.)

Ign: Thespitefull

Where are you from?: Denmark
What do you like to build?: Semi underground complexes with functionality

What do you like to do mostly?: Building and pretty much everything that has to do with minecraft, though i don't like PvP much :)
Why do you want to play on this server? I really enjoy every mod in this pack and would like to play with other people that does the same, and i would also like to be able to share my creations with other people.

Teamspeak?: I have it installed but i haven't used it much

Hope i get white-listed so i can play with you guys :D

Edited by TheSpitefull

Where are you from?: UK

What do you like to build?: Skilled Builder, miner and learning to use all kinds of mods.

What do you like to do mostly: Mine, Build, and just have fun to be honest, and create friendships.

Why do you want to play on this server? i've wanted to be in a decent server for a long time, i've never played on a modded server before i think it will be a great time!

Minecraft name: gaylordstiffwell <----- friend made my account name...

Team speak? : nope but i do have Steam and Skype.

Edited by Stiffwell123

Where are you from?: UK

What do you like to build?: Skilled Builder, miner and learning to use all kinds of mods.

What do you like to do mostly: Mine, Build, and just have fun to be honest, and create friendships.

Why do you want to play on this server? i've wanted to be in a decent server for a long time, i've never played on a modded server before i think it will be a great time!

Minecraft name: gaylordstiffwell <----- friend made my account name...

Team speak? : nope but i do have Steam and Skype.

Ign(In game name): smalltowngamer
Where are you from?: Idaho
What do you like to build?: redstone retaliated builds and many automated and techy builds
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer/Redstoner
Why do you want to play on this server? I love this mod pack and want to go multiplayer with it
Do you have Teamspeak? No

Ign: Rockfallon

Where you are from?:California

What do you like to build?: All different things in the original tekkit and just new stuff that are added tot he game

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: A builder or an engineer to make mining for fun or automatic

Why do you want to play on this server?: I am on your vanilla server and i really like how it is run and i would like to join this one and will be a big help to get to know this pack a lot more

Do you have a Teamspeak?: Yes

Ign(In game name): shabalaba51

Where are you from?: England

What do you like to build?: Automated bases

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Build technical stuff

Why do you want to play on this server? Loads of mods to play

Do you have Teamspeak? No

Ign(In game name): Germanyxx3
Where are you from?: Germany :P
What do you like to build?: Big complexes with automated stuff
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Build something which contains something with machines :) (so Engineer)
Why do you want to play on this server? I like servers with lots of mods. Particulary with mods which contains a lot of technical stuff.

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes but I don't like to use it. In my opionion Skype is better :)

Edited by Germanyxx3

IGN : Diego227

Where are you from: Arizona,USA

What do you like to build: Mostly automated, obsidian things

What do yo like to do mostly: It depends really on what needs done i don't like wasting time on useless things

Why do you want to play on this server?: I've been watching a lot of CS id like to try these mod's but i doubt my computer can handle it. Plus its always fun playing with others. Im not new to factions either.

Do you have Team Speak?: i have no idea what that is, im assuming from previous applications its some kind of messaging application I have Skype.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons