[1.4.1]DERAILED GAMERS|ULTRA MODDED|PVE|PVP|TOWNY|ECONOMY|80 SLOT|NEW SERVER|WHITELISTED|TS3

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign:andlaw15
Where are you from?:America(South Carolina).
What do you like to build?:anything I'm an all around builder.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)? Miner and Builder.
Why do you want to play on this server? I like servers like this that are whitelisted it makes it fun so i would really like to be in.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.

Ign(In game name): Sbell29

Where are you from?: PA

What do you like to build?: Nice houses, Farms.

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner, Builder

Why do you want to play on this server?: I have been looking for a friendly, stable server.

Do you have Teamspeak? No, but I can get one if it is necessary.

Hey Lubdub or any other admin in this server. I would prefer if someone can send an active player on this server (like me/ Skully_Jones or Headhunter) concact details of your skype name or anything else where we can reach you to tell you the server crashed.

On this server the waiting time for an answer is a bit long if there is no admin online :(  (the server is now down for 1 day or more and I don't think its maintenance. Isn't it?)

technical issues?!?! you restored a backup which is 4 days old?! Why you don't have/ use a dayli backup function??

I'm very disappointed from this server. I hope you have a later backup. Otherwise I'm not sure if I should stay on this server...

Edited by Germanyxx3

Ever heard of overall server problems? Sometimes the actuall server box has errors that have to be physically fixed, and sometimes people don't get enough free time to get around to fixing it, me and Lubdub are only in-game admins. We can't manage files or the physical server box.

Edited by Crosmanairsoft

Ever heard of overall server problems? Sometimes the actuall server box has errors that have to be physically fixed, and sometimes people don't get enough free time to get around to fixing it, me and Lubdub are only in-game admins. We can't manage files or the physical server box.

so the answer to my question is no? great ...

If you have little spare time you should not lead a server because it needs at least some time for keeping a server working..

I hosted a minecraft server now over 10 times and I NEVER had a problem with restoring a backup and on every website I lead my server. I had at least a working daily backup function.

If you have such heavy problems that you have to restore a 4 day old backup you should contact the serverhoster

And again why are you not using later backups? Do you wana tell me that your server has no  (auto) daily backup function?

Please don't be angry but I only say the truth

We don't pay for the server, Apallo does as far as I know. He also has to manage the vanilla server on the same server box. So there is little time to work on one server, let alone two at the same time. If it were hosted, than there would be more people available to work on it, but that is not the case. We do not do daily backups because of the amount of space daily backups would use.

Edited by Crosmanairsoft

Ok, the problem with the server isn't backups, Apallo has been getting numerous power outages. If you look on the teamspeak it even says so. Goes to show how helpful Teamspeak is. This is what he has posted: "We had another power outage last night, which resulted in the Derailed Networks VPS to crash. I am working on fixing it, but it will probably be down for most of today, and possibly tomorrow as well."

Ign - PyroChillzGamer

Age - 14

Where are you from? -  Daytona Beach, United States

What do you like to build? - Underground bases, "Black Mesa-ish"

What do you like to do mostly? - Try diffrent mods, help others, keep expanding my base(s), experiment, etc

Why do you want to play on this server? To join a cool community and play with others, all my other servers stopped being online.

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes, but my mic dosn't always like me :P

Thanks, PyroChillzGamer :D

BTW not sure if the server is still up....so yea.

Well when ever the Servers back up plz make it soon, iv gotten so far to start over on another server...i like this one and id like to keep playing....hope it gets fixed soon, just take ur time...in no rush....just kinda sucks i gotta keep waiting after a week now....

The problem isn't with backups, it's with running the server in general, Apallo is working on the problem and the recent update was also a problem with the long download and the reporting of the server. It will be back up soon.

The server BETTER not set back again because i got alot farther and it wasnt up for even 2 days man...come on....is it the spawn again? a tornado tore through it, turn the damn weather off, stop turning server off, nothings wrong with it besides stupid Ender Tanks switching ID's with the Ender Chests and changing there shapes into them.....

A VOLTZ SERVER ARE U SERIOUS!!!! wtf does that mean...why did u switch it on us who still play ur UMS server...are u kidding me

god damn it, wasted so much time on there then u switch it....gotta be kidding me

Edited by kingwolfen

Ign(In game name):  awesome2700
Where are you from?: Canada
What do you like to build?: Factories
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner/Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? I love this pack, its the best ive seen
Do you have Teamspeak? No (but I can easily get)

I'm with Kingwolfen on this one, Did you seriously just change the server to Voltz war server? WTF!! I patiently waited for 2 damn weeks hoping it would be resolved soon, then i got to play one day then it goes offline again and now you change it. You can at least warn us if you're going to do that kind of thing. You shouldn't have put it back online as a UMS server but straight to the Voltz and spare us the false hope. This is some serious bullshit! This was the only good server out there, calm, cool people, almost no banned mods and items..

Thanks for wasting my time, really appreciated it!!

Edited by Skully Jones

Yes, the server has chaned to Voltz, I am not too happy about it either. We are setting up a world download so at least everyone can continue in single player. One of the main problems with the server being offline is auto-anvils. Auto-anvils for some reason, right as they get placed will crash the server immediately. And there is no possible way to remove them. We do blacklist them, but every single modpack update un-blacklists them. The only way to remove them is rollbacks.

Edited by Crosmanairsoft

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons