[1.4.1]DERAILED GAMERS|ULTRA MODDED|PVE|PVP|TOWNY|ECONOMY|80 SLOT|NEW SERVER|WHITELISTED|TS3

LUbdub someone stole all my shit i was on last night 6/7/2014, i get on this next morning and all my shits gone, someone portal use there portal gun to move the blocks and took all ym shit, im fucking pissed i spent hours on this shit and i want it all back i know what i had and i want it back theres only like 3 ppl who have portal guns who come on and i want my stuff back

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: Christoph13_5

Where are you from?: Switzerland 

What do you like to build?: Automatic working stuff with CC

What do you like to do mostly?: Building, and decorating the things arround me, and also working with CC :)

Why do you want to play on this server?: I hope to get into a nice community, and also on a good server 

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yeah, but i don't use it very often. I like skype more :)

Welcome Rockfallon, shabalaba51, Germanyxx3, Diego227, and Christoph13_5!

LUbdub someone stole all my shit i was on last night 6/7/2014, i get on this next morning and all my shits gone, someone portal use there portal gun to move the blocks and took all ym shit, im fucking pissed i spent hours on this shit and i want it all back i know what i had and i want it back theres only like 3 ppl who have portal guns who come on and i want my stuff back

Use the PM functionality for these kind of posts, Also reduce swearing as much as possible, It does show anger, but it is very unnecessary. I will check it out right after this is posted. 

Ign: KevinW1998

Where are you from?: Austria

What do you like to build?: Nothing else than a good ComputerCraft base, with lots of Computers :D

What do you like to do mostly?: ComputerCraft, ComputerCraft and ehm Thaumcraft (I like doing some things with magic too)

Why do you want to play on this server?: I have a couple of friends on this server, so I wanna join too.

Do you have Teamspeak?: Skype is the way to go for me! I rarely use TS.

Ign: funkeytown2055

Where are you from?:U.S.A

What do you like to build?: many house and things for pepole

What do you like to do mostly?: ComputerCraft, ComputerCraft and ehm Thaumcraft 

Why do you want to play on this server?: i was looking for a server with mods like this.

Do you have Teamspeak?: Skype and i wont to use ts but idk how

also what mod pack does this server use so i know where to go and join

Edited by avery2013

Ign(In game name): xX_HeadHunter_Xx
Where are you from?: Germany
What do you like to build?: I would like to build a Small Village full of technical Things and need Structures ^^
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Turtles and CC Stuff so most Engineering and also a bit Building
Why do you want to play on this server? : Because my Friends are already playing on this server an recommended it to me :D
Do you have Teamspeak? : Yes

Edited by der_Manu

Message to all people on the server, due to some recent greifing issues I am advising that you move your homes to a more secure, safe, and hidden location to prevent any damage to your property. Thank you for your cooperation.

Ign(In game name): Silvericy
Where are you from?: I live in texas, but i was born in portland, oregon
What do you like to build?:My favorite style of building is medieval or natural.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Magic, im very familiar with ars magica and thaumcraft.
Why do you want to play on this server?: Because it looks like a nice opretunity to make some friendships and play on a community server where its not just about building your player base.
Do you have Teamspeak?: no, but i can get it if needed, i have a pretty nice computer.

Lubdub I have some crafting problems with the IC2 recipes (of course IC2 is still experimental and I found one problem). Most things which contains an energy storage (like battery or energy crystal) in its crafting recipe I cant craft because there is something wrong with the sub-ids.

I know you can't solve this problem but what you can do is to enable more recipes for the modular powersuits stuff and not only the IC2 tier. You also could activate Universal electricy recipes for modular powersuits. Then I can craft at least some hv/ mv capatitors (I only can craft LV because the sub id of the battery works) and maybe other stuff as well .

You can chanche it in the powersuits.config in the config folder :P (Universal Electricity Recipes=false [set it to true]).

Thanks for helping (I hope so)

Just a quick question, since the mod pack asked me to update the pack which was 3 days ago i can't play on the server since the server wasn't updated yet, and since i can't go back and 'un-update' the pack this is kinda lame.. so when is the server getting updated?

Until someone updates the server I've uploaded my ultra modded survival folder up to dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jlqo9903vhonfi4/AABrqocvsZ2SDTOIVbIAwShxa

Just open it with WinRar or something similar and delte the old one ;) (goes to %appdata%/.technic/modpacks)

# Edit

I would be happy if you can give me some cactus jones. I found nothing and I searched now for 3k or 4k blocks around my base :(

Edited by Germanyxx3

Ign(In game name):Flamedawg6
Where are you from?:California, but I lived in Maryland until I was 10.
What do you like to build?:I pretty much build anything that will end up helping me out in terms of resources or getting a certain item.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server?I've been looking for a mod pack to play with my friends, and this mod pack looked cool. So, I looked up servers for it and this one looked pretty nice.

Do you have Teamspeak?Yes, but I barely ever use it, although if you want me to I will.

Edit: BTW, all the stuff Liam said about us being friends is true, we go to school together.

Edited by flamedawg6

IGN (In Game Name): Liamski_Inferno

Where are you from?: California, i am friends with flamedawg6

What do you like to build?: Mechanic/Scientific Designs and Projects

What do you like to do mostly (Example: Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer by far.

Why do i want to play on this server? I couldnt find a modpack with my favorite mods (Portal gun, GraviSuit, IC2, etc.) until now. Your server is ideal place to play with my friend (flamedawg6) and i hope you can let us both play :)

Do i have teamspeak?: No, but it is certain that i will get it if you accept me and flamedawg6 and use it often.

Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This

-Liamski_Inferno :)

Lubdub I have some crafting problems with the IC2 recipes (of course IC2 is still experimental and I found one problem). Most things which contains an energy storage (like battery or energy crystal) in its crafting recipe I cant craft because there is something wrong with the sub-ids.

I know you can't solve this problem but what you can do is to enable more recipes for the modular powersuits stuff and not only the IC2 tier. You also could activate Universal electricy recipes for modular powersuits. Then I can craft at least some hv/ mv capatitors (I only can craft LV because the sub id of the battery works) and maybe other stuff as well .

You can chanche it in the powersuits.config in the config folder :P (Universal Electricity Recipes=false [set it to true]).

Thanks for helping (I hope so)

And what is with that? :/

IGN:Legit200_percent

Where are you from?: California , United States

what do u like to build?:A lot of complicated machine work and Awesome bases.

What do you like to do mostly: I can do anything but I like to Build mostly.

Why do you want to play on this server?

I love this modpack and a lot of servers haven't been what I would like them to be, and single player just doesn't cut it you get lonely and bored. this server seems like it has a awesome owner and I would like to come and join you guys

Do you have teamspeak? No sorry.

Ign(In game name): mouse_10coolguy
Where are you from?: CA, USA
What do you like to build?: I like to build statues of players' skins, bases, and servers. I am currently a head admin on a server and I build with world edit on it.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I like to be a miner and a builder, because they seem fun to me.
Why do you want to play on this server? Me and my friends, liamski_inferno and flamedawg, wanted to start a modded survival together.
Do you have Teamspeak? No, I do not.

Ign(In game name):Gabriella_Gerges
Where are you from?:Canada
What do you like to build?:Houses,Castles and anything involving this modpack
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:I like to explore the mod pack and make anything that is new to me :D
Why do you want to play on this server?Because my sister and i are looking for a server to play on together for this modpack and the other servers we stumbled apon were either all griefed or had really bad staff. 
Do you have Teamspeak?  No

Edited by Gabriella_Gerges

Ign(In game name): Dantifer
Where are you from?: WaShington State
What do you like to build?: I thoroughly enjoy building redstone creations.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Either Miner, Or Engineer, if Engineer refers to redstoning haha.
Why do you want to play on this server?I Love this modpack, your server seems very well made and has a great community!

Do you have Teamspeak? I have teamspeak, skype, and Mumble!

Ign(In game name):ThirdD3gree00
Where are you from?:MA, U.S.A
What do you like to build?:houses and small towns
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:i'm like a mixture of exploreing, building and mining.
Why do you want to play on this server?It's seems pretty good and has alot going for it
Do you have Teamspeak? yes, but i useally feell to awkward talking to people i don't know.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons