Villages wont generate even when I put on Generate Structures

Are you searching in biomes that can have villages?

What seeds exactly are you trying?

Did you enable Biomes O' Plenty?

More information can help others help you :)

If you want to make sure the generation is working (usually it is and you're just having bad luck), create a superflat world, fly around a bit, if you find a village then they're spawning properly.

If they're spawning properly, the next step is to look for them - as Turgle said they won't spawn everywhere and in some areas that they can spawn they won't (they can't spawn if they're on something like water or too steep a hill, but they will tolerate a very steep hill by default for example).

I did'int enable biomes o plenty and the seeds that I use have villages in the videos. But and yes I'm searching in biomes. I will go into a superflat world right now and check. It works in super flat but not in default. do I need biomes o plenty on???

Edited by LegomanAust

Let me know if you struggle, I'm off for a few hours (sleep) but post back here and I'll give you my world seed and a map to a village (I'll need to test it first as it was generated a few versions ago if it comes to that, need to make sure it behaves the same).

If my world starts working anytime soon, I can give you my seed and village coordinates. I know my Village is in new chunks, since I moved there after updating to 1.0.10.

Edited by Turgle