Whitelisted AOTBT Sever (Mindcrack Based)

I own a server that a few of my friends play on that we record on. We are looking for more players that would like an Attack of the B-Team server to record on. We're nothing special ourselves lol, We're just looking to get more players and have a good time. The server is hosted by Stickypiston Hosting. I plan on upgrading the server soon, but right now I see no point as there is only three of us. 

Rules to the server:

No Griefing

No Raiding

Be nice and polite to others

Just have a good time!

It would also be nice if you would record for youtube. 

Application:

IGN:

Skype [if I accept you, I will add you and inform you : D]

Do you agree with our rules to the server?

Age [This won't affect your application, so please do not lie : P]:

Youtube:

How active you will be on the server:

Why should we pick you?:

Thank you and goodluck to everyone! :-)

IGN: Zrena
Skype (will contact you with this if your accepted): Zrena Ktjs
Do you accept the rules?:Yes
Youtube:Zrena
How active you will be:Should be able to play everyday and at least 3 hours each day
Why should I pick you?: I am an easygoing person and I can get along with people well. I respect other players and I will not criticize others without any reasons. There may be times where I would prank people but I would usually tell them beforehand and make sure the prank do not cause any damage or destruction to others.

IGN:  stonedd420 (But this will soon be changing)
Skype [if I accept you, I will add you and inform you : D]  :  John.Swinehart1
Do you agree with our rules to the server? :  Of Course I do.
Age [This won't affect your application, so please do not lie : P]:  22
Youtube:  StoneddMC (Also will be changing soon)
How active you will be on the server:  With it being AOTBT, I will be very active.  Depending on the wife, I could probably put 3 to 4 hours a day in.  As well as once I, A: Get a new Graphics Card, and B: Buy a new screen name, because I despise my current one, I will start recording.
Why should we pick you?:  I've been told I'm very easy to work with, as well as a skilled builder.  I can provide screenshots of projects if wanted.  I'm a big fan of Bdubs, which I'm sure we all are.  I can provide much to a community, and look forward to hearing from you.

IGN: ArcticOreo
Skype [if I accept you, I will add you and inform you : D] ubernovavox i cant talk mic broken
Do you agree with our rules to the server? Yes i have been on a couple other server that havnt banned me
Age [This won't affect your application, so please do not lie : P]: 14
Youtube:Nope
How active you will be on the server:5-6 weekdays 8-9 weekends
Why should we pick you?:
Because i Know Most thing on Attack Of the B-team

IGN:epicdude2000th

Skype [if I accept you, I will add you and inform you : D]epicdude2000th (but cant talk mic brocken going to get a new one soon)
Do you agree with our rules to the server?yes they seam great 
Age [This won't affect your application, so please do not lie : P]:13 i know im young but im responsible for my age
Youtube:im just here to have fun and help out
How active you will be on the server:at leste 2 days between logins
Why should we pick you?:i a great fun person who loves to help people who are stuck and i just love attack of the b-team and would love to be on a survar to have fun and make friends ( i want to make a space station bar where a can sell food plus food and tropacraft cocktails)

hope to hear from you soon :)

need to know the ip plz:(  

Edited by jamesadams

IGN:enderlord0802
Skype [if I accept you, I will add you and inform you : D]ICECREAMMAN
Do you agree with our rules to the server?totally agree
Age [This won't affect your application, so please do not lie : P]:11
Youtube:Ender Lord
How active you will be on the server:Nearly everyday
Why should we pick you?:I like attack of the b-team and like to play a server that had not so many people

3 apps
IGN:  Supaman56bent (capital S), _Ninja47, tylermiller843
Skype TheminecraftDiamondAssociation, (Tyler's skype: thetylermiller843)

Do you agree with our rules to the server? We do
Youtube: Kreenix, Ninja, and Tyler

How active you will be on the server: After work and school, as active as possible
Why should we pick you?: We are making a youtube series together and that we will communicate and help others as much as possible. 

Edited by kreenix

IGN: tuocs1234

yes i agree with rules

Youtube: Tuocs1234

How active you will be on the server: i will be on 2-5 hours on school days and 2-7 hours on weekends. My technic may stop working sometimes but not for long

Why should we pick you?: because i am a fun helpfull person that knows most things about attack of the b team.

Hope to see you in game soon

IGN: ICxGxCI
Skype [if I accept you, I will add you and inform you : D] gavin.crow0
Do you agree with our rules to the server? yes
Age [This won't affect your application, so please do not lie : P]: 18
Youtube: No, I don't post but I watch a ton
How active you will be on the server: Hopefully I'll be every day for a couple hours
Why should we pick you?: Not to be vain but I'm a very good builder and I would like to contribute to the Minecrack type feel.

IGN:Flfn19
Do you agree with our rules to the server? Yes
Youtube:No
How active you will be on the server: Every time I can.
Why should we pick you?: I was already playing on a AOTBT server since the release of the modpack, but it's not runnig anymore, so I have experience with multiplayer and with the modpack.

IGN: monkeman18

Do You agree with our rules to the server? Yes

Youtube: I plan on starting, but atm i do not

How active you will be on the server: I play 2-3 hours Mon-Thurs and 5-7 hours on weekends

Why should we pick you? : I have thought about recording for awhile now but i have not seen a good server to do it on. I'm really friendly and always love to help and joke around. Also i love the idea of a small community ( Like the Mindcrackers ) and believe i would contribute a lot by building and being friendly to everyone.

Application:

IGN: DeCreeperHunter
Skype [if I accept you, I will add you and inform you : D]  alon.gerby
Age [This won't affect your application, so please do not lie : P]: 15
Youtube: I dont have one
How active you will be on the server: about as 4-6 hours a day
Why should we pick you?: i think you should pick me becuase  i could help people if they need any help cuz i played with modpack before and because im reaily fun to play with :)

iGN- CreeperProjecf46

Skype - CreeperProject46

Age - 15

YouTube - CreeperProject46

How active will you be on the server - At least an hour a day, probably closer to 2, with more on the weekends.

Why should we pick you? I think that I have a good overall knowledge of the mod pack, and am willing to help out others who may have questions. I like to play on a small server with active members who are also on the server for the same reasons. I think that with my knowledge of the pack, and my ability to build (somewhat) nicely, I'd be a good pick.

Hoping to join here because at the moment I have no good servers and this one looks like just what I'm looking for!

Do you agree with our rules to the server? Yes sir
Youtube: Im DedicatedJ(I have 25 subscribers and almost 400 views)
How active you will be on the server: Play an hour to 3 hours a day most likely. Its hard with sports sometime. SOCCER
Why should we pick you?: Im a funny guy and cool. My videos are funny people say. And i want to record some modded minecraft. Hopefully you pick me!

Age [This won't affect your application, so please do not lie : P]: 13
Youtube: DarkPhantom24
How active you will be on the server: i will try to be active as much as i can :). I can play up to 6-5 hours all day
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because i am looking for a server without greifing and raiding allowed. I also like to meet new players and have fun playing with them

Age [This won't affect your application, so please do not lie : P]: 18

Youtube: zwalker96

How active you will be on the server: I will be recording so if i can i will be on maybe 4-5 hours a day 3 days a week

Why should we pick you?: I just want a server i can play on without fear of people breaking my stuff also i help out with things around the server i used to own my own server so i know how most of them are run.

IGN: im assuming this is in game name and its TokeAlotaPotimus

Yes the rules seem fair

no youtube but i could make on real easy =]

i pretty much have no life so on weekdays from around 6-11 and on weekends even longer maybe 2 hours more. 7 days a week

i always dreamed of finding a community based server where there was no fear of grief and i can make new MC friends=]

Edited by TokeAlotaPotimus

IGN: Pixwarron & Tijmen1o1
Skype [if I accept you, I will add you and inform you : D] : Pixwarron & Tijmen1o1
Do you agree with our rules to the server?: Yes ofcourse we do
Age [This won't affect your application, so please do not lie : P]: 16 & 17
Youtube: Penguin Enterprise (we upload everyday, exceptions are sometimes made in the weekend)
How active you will be on the server: We try to upload one minecraft video a day, so probably everyday
Why should we pick you?: We have a very motivated team on our channel and I think this will benefit not only our channel but also yours :D

Edited by Pixwarron

IGN: HeyItsLauraa
Do you agree with our rules to the server? yes :D
Youtube: only for subscribing youtubers
How active you will be on the server: 2-3 hours a day :)
Why should we pick you?: im a really fun person to be with :D ill contribute 100%

No longer accepting people at this moment guys. Will be in the future. I've recertly added Laura, Pixwarron, Tijmen, Ben Leatham, and DedicatedJ on skype. Hope you accept my request soon so I can get things situated with you all. Will be adding more here soon! Thanks to everyone who applied. 

No longer accepting people at this moment guys. Will be in the future. I've recertly added Laura, Pixwarron, Tijmen, Ben Leatham, and DedicatedJ on skype. Hope you accept my request soon so I can get things situated with you all. Will be adding more here soon! Thanks to everyone who applied. 

why did you add me to skype if i cant join

• 1 month later...

IGN: Home_Imagination
Skype thomas.moustakis
Do you agree with our rules to the server? Yes.
Age 15
Youtube: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1Ow_FdmjC7UqGuuX43RSg
How active you will be on the server: Almost every day. 
Why should we pick you?: Because I'm mature, active, and looking for new friends. I also enjoy the ability to create what I want freely without having the fear of being raided/griefed.