[1.0.9c(recommended)][PvE, roleplay, friendly][10, 5 free spots][whitelist] Internattional friendly community based server!

Hi!

Together with 5 friends from a previous, now closed, AotBTserver we are starting our own 10 player slot server and we are still looking for 5 more players!

So do you want to play on a friendly, community based server, can be online a minimal of 3 hours per week and are over the age of 16, then this is the place for you! So far we have 2 people from the Netherlands, 1 from Sweden, 1 from Australia and 1 from America! So wherever you're from, as long as you speak a decent amount of English and fall within the criteria, you can apply!

Server IP: 188.165.216.224:25608

Server rules: No griefing, no stealing, no swearing, no being a bully. Breaking these rules will result in a permanent ban.

We do not have any mods removed, the only three items that are not allowed to be used on the server are: Mr.Crayfish's oven cause it's bad mojo, the player interface and poppet shelves cause they load chunks.

The server runs with no plugins and will restart every 3 hours to prevent lag. The expected uptime is 24/7.

In order to apply you must fill in the following form:

In-gamename (for the whitelist);

Country of origin (Iits okay if you want to keep it private):

Do you have skype? And if yes, are you willing to be in a skype group?:

Motivation for wanting wanting to join:

Confirm you are human by typing a random string of characters (Example: eadfdafe):

In-gamename (for the whitelist);  Southdude

Country of origin (Iits okay if you want to keep it private):  United States

Do you have skype? And if yes, are you willing to be in a skype group?:Yes, and yes:  Thesouthdude

Motivation for wanting wanting to join:  Build creative builds and enjoy a good community

Confirm you are human by typing a random string of characters (Example: eadfdafe): skjnbadjbjndanjkb

Edited by TheSouthdude

We do not have any mods removed, the only three items that are not allowed to be used on the server are: Mr.Crayfish's oven cause it's bad mojo, the player interface and poppet shelves cause they load chunks.

The server runs with no plugins and will restart every 3 hours to prevent lag. The expected uptime is 24/7.

In order to apply you must fill in the following form:

In-gamename (for the whitelist);lfcreator

Country of origin (Iits okay if you want to keep it private):America

Do you have skype? And if yes, are you willing to be in a skype group?:lfcreator and yes and yes

Motivation for wanting wanting to join:i just want to have fun and show the fun of aotbt to everyone

Confirm you are human by typing a random string of characters (Example: eadfdafe): dsajdbsahkdua

Edited by lfcreator

In-gamename (for the whitelist); My IGN is cfarz70

Country of origin (Iits okay if you want to keep it private): I'm from the USA

Do you have skype? And if yes, are you willing to be in a skype group?: Yes, it's cfarz70, and yes I would be!

Motivation for wanting wanting to join: I'd like to join your server because I'm looking for a new community to join. I don't enjoy playing alone on single player, so this small community seems perfect! I hope to meet you all soon!

Confirm you are human by typing a random string of characters (Example: eadfdafe): lkjhgfdsawfhjh

IGN: mfkdso

Do you have skype? And if yes, are you willing to be in a skype group?:yes, and yes

Motivation for wanting wanting to join:two things one, i love roleplay. two, i dont like pvp except in like minigames

Confirm you are human by typing a random string of characters: djmairfhjswefbhijsehis

Edited by mfkdso

Southdude's been whitelisted.  There are still 4 slots left! Please read the requirements carefully, we would like people over the age of 16. Sorry about that guys.

well, its ok. im not going to push it. have a good day!

In-gamename (for the whitelist); ICxGxCI

Country of origin (Iits okay if you want to keep it private): U.S. TN

Do you have skype? And if yes, are you willing to be in a skype group?: Yes, Yes, and my name is gavin.crow0

Motivation for wanting wanting to join: i was in a great server similar to what this one sounds like (voidcraft) but it got shut down due to the owner being to busy. I would love to be in another sever with a new start!

Confirm you are human by typing a random string of characters (Example: eadfdafe):dsbdbstdpoopsdtbsd

In-gamename (for the whitelist); ICxGxCI

Country of origin (Iits okay if you want to keep it private): U.S. TN

Do you have skype? And if yes, are you willing to be in a skype group?: Yes, Yes, and my name is gavin.crow0

Motivation for wanting wanting to join: i was in a great server similar to what this one sounds like (voidcraft) but it got shut down due to the owner being to busy. I would love to be in another sever with a new start!

Confirm you are human by typing a random string of characters (Example: eadfdafe):dsbdbstdpoopsdtbsd

Whitelisted!

User: undermyknife

Origin Country: Albania (dont ask me to speak albanian because i was born on the last day of vacation and have never learned albanian)

Motivation: B-team (GenerikB and BdoubleO100) and ChimneySwift11 (they all play aotbt)

Random Strip Of Letters: khtia jgy

Edited by Burgaj

In-gamename (for the whitelist); trollosaurus_rex

Country of origin (Iits okay if you want to keep it private): United States Of America

Do you have skype? And if yes, are you willing to be in a skype group?: I do not currently use skype, but would be willing to create an account if needed :)

Motivation for wanting wanting to join: I just want a server where I will be able to enjoy my playing experience, with being annoyed by griefs, spammers, etc. I have played on white listed mod pack servers before, and it is much more enjoyable than public servers,because you can generally trust people not to decimate your base with tnt and lava  :)

Confirm you are human by typing a random string of characters (Example: eadfdafe): A Completely Random String of Characters asnfjknfjkasnlfjkasnkfjnsajklfnasklfjasnklasfj

Also, if my application is denied, feel free to reply saying so, and I will remove it, so it does not clutter up your forum.
Edited by troll rex

In-gamename (for the whitelist); trollosaurus_rex

Country of origin (Iits okay if you want to keep it private): United States Of America

Do you have skype? And if yes, are you willing to be in a skype group?: I do not currently use skype, but would be willing to create an account if needed :)

Motivation for wanting wanting to join: I just want a server where I will be able to enjoy my playing experience, with being annoyed by griefs, spammers, etc. I have played on white listed mod pack servers before, and it is much more enjoyable than public servers,because you can generally trust people not to decimate your base with tnt and lava  :)

Confirm you are human by typing a random string of characters (Example: eadfdafe): A Completely Random String of Characters asnfjknfjkasnlfjkasnkfjnsajklfnasklfjasnklasfj

Also, if my application is denied, feel free to reply saying so, and I will remove it, so it does not clutter up your forum.

Application accepted! ;)

User: undermyknife

Origin Country: Albania (dont ask me to speak albanian because i was born on the last day of vacation and have never learned albanian)

Motivation: B-team (GenerikB and BdoubleO100) and ChimneySwift11 (they all play aotbt)

Random Strip Of Letters: khtia jgy

Sorry but I've got to deny you. I have e-mail notifications on for this post and your first version of this post said you were 13 so I'm assuming you changed it when you noticed it was 16+. The policy we keep on being 16+ is there for a reason. I Hope you can find another server.

Applications temporarily closed. We do still have 2 spots left. If you really want to join send me pm. I have stopped following this topic so please don't reply here anymore. Thank you for your applications!