[Whitelist] Brand New B-Team Server — Looking to Keep it Somewhat Small

Just launched a brand new Attack of the B-Team server! I'm looking to invite just a handful to come and play. I'm interested in mature, friendly individuals who exercise patience and civility. The server is located in Dallas, TX and runs on 3GB dedicated RAM. The server is also adult owned and operated.

Basic Rules:

• No griefing/thieving/etc.
  • No racism/sexism/homophobia/etc.
  • No spamming chat
  • No advertising
  • No Game of Thrones spoilers

To apply for an invitation, reply below with your answers to the following:

Minecraft Username:

A bit about yourself:

Why should you be invited?

The server address is 162.223.9.172. If you are invited to join and see that nobody is online—do not fear. I am only one person, and I am the only one on the whitelist so far. Just go ahead and get started. More will come after you!

Edited by CptCarrotCake

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: chase102496

Play-style: Lots of redstone stuff, building, and PvP

Share a bit about yourself: I have been playing MC since about 1.3 beta and I kinda get these spurts of sudden urges to play it again. Mods really help me become immersive in the game as well. Very patient. i run a server of my own as well (vanilla) that has been up since I started playing (maybe a couple months after). I am a quick learner, and very easy to get along with.

Minecraft Username: ZeroThePerson

Play-style: I'm a decent builder, I like to explore quite a bit, recently went into redstone.

A bit about myself: I've been playing Minecraft since the 1.8 beta release when my friend showed the game to me. Like many games, I come and go due to it getting boring, too glitchy, etc. I loved Hexxit and Tekkit, and I'm subscribed to both the B-Team members associated with this modpack. I play well with players, I don't mind pranking or being pranked. I'm currently involved with a whitelisted vanilla server. I learn pretty fast and I'm friendly, in my own opinion anyways.

Minecraft Username:makualey

A bit about yourself: I live in the UK and I love playing games either on the pc or console. Minecraft is by far my favourite game. I have been wanting to join a server for a long time and would love to join this one.

Why should you be invited?

I have seen loads and loads of minecrack, hermitcraft and AotBt episodes and would love to join a friendly sever like them. I am a good builder and I am willing to help on community projects. I am friendly and I hope to make friends by joining a sever such as this.

Minecraft Username: MhykolTMA

A bit about yourself: Major builder, good with all the mods included on the pack, great with redstone.

Why should you be invited?  Ive been looking for a Attack Of The B Team server with a few people on it for awhile. I want to be in a friendly server, where i cant be raided  or griefed. I hate griefing, probably because i build get griefed so much -.- . I like being pranked and/or pranking (:

Minecraft Username: Gunner3564

A bit about yourself: Love Minecraft, and the mods for it. I'm a gamer, i love mountain-biking and running, Fun to be around.

Why should you be invited? I might record on the server, I love playing modded MC so i can help out people if they need help with mods. Also i would like a server where i can build and not have to worry about it getting griefed/ anything stolen. 

Hope i can join.

Minecraft Username: Elyxiatic

A bit about yourself: I am father of 3 kid's , and looking for something to do when there not keeping me busy lol

Why should you be invited? i am looking for a friendly server to play on that has ppl that dont steal/grieft other ppl stuff.

MC Username: rabbidwrench

A bit about yourself: I am pretty chill and i never rage. Always willing to help anyone struggling. I am cool and never put people down.

Why should i be invited? Well, i know im young but its a video game and you can be how ever you want, i will be mature and wont act like a 13 year old douch. :)

Edited by Rabbidwrench

Minecraft Username: Triavan

A bit about yourself: I've played Minecraft off and on since early beta, mostly single player.  I enjoy automation and synergy in my builds, so I have a pretty solid knowledge of the pack and it's interactions.  Always happy to lend a hand, share some knowledge, or help out the community. 

Why should you be invited?  I have played single player for a long time, but B Team lends itself so well to multiplayer I am interested in joining a mature and friendly group to get the most out of the pack.  I am a friendly and giving player and have no issues with friendly pranking.  I look forward to the chance to play with you and the other responding players.

Hi There My Name Is Jalen But You can Just Call me Jay

Ign Jalen111

Age 15  

Little About Your Self  Hmm Well i love all Mods on This Pack And Well I am A Really Nice Guy But If Some One Get On my Bad Side They Gonna get PRANKED!!

Why You Should Be invited Well Idk Why I just Would Like To join You and Some Random People And Make Some New Friends But I  Wanna Have a Small Private Server To Build on

Minecraft Username:The_Overlord_

A bit about yourself: love just messing around and having fun, not a great builder or redstoner or anything else, but i have the skypes and hopefully we can do things together ;)

Why should you be invited?: Attack of the b team is so much better for multiplayer and the more the merrier i guess? Um also alot of the other guys said they liked helping people out... i could be that person that they help! as im just getting to grasps on the modpack, but i havent even touched on most of the big stuff such as witchery

My minecraft name is Master_Carroot

My age is 12

Some stuff about me is I can do redstone not to well tho I hate griefers all together and I would love to play with nice friendly people I also have skype if we need to do something you can message me.

Why me? Because for staters my user is Master_Carroot it's just like your user with the carrot part in our names and I do know a fair bit about it so if people need help I can and I could make help making a spawn town and stuff because I can build huge projects on my old server I made a 150x150 floating island shaped and all it took about 30 hours straight of working and the next day when I logged on ot was just rubble. So I'm looking for a nice community to play this with.

Thanks! Master_Carroot

Minecraft Username: saerbeared

A bit about yourself: Minecraft has been my go-to game for about a year now, throughout numerous servers with friends and a few whitelisted ones. I enjoy being a pack-rat so to speak, collecting many resources and being efficient in doing so. Making the necessities and hoarding is my specialty, and I love the building experience with using this modpack. Also, secretive bases are a must for me.  :) Certainly no harm to others, I try to help out the community as much as possible and am as friendly as I can be.

Why should you be invited? A relatively small community with my so far favorite modpack would be splendid for me! I would play often and have no intention of being disrespectful to others, instead, will most definitely spend time helping them if asked. Unlike a packrat, I'm willing to offer my resources to others as well. I'd hope to be an asset to the server daily life and would appreciate being whitelisted very much. Thank you for your time. :)

Edited by Gwyllions

Minecraft Username: XMiner001X

A bit about yourself: Im playing minecraft so i can realx a bit and get creative in some other way.  the last few years i experimented a lot with modpacks such as FTB or FTB Unleashed. now im here at AotB and im loving it so far. Im looking for servers because my RL friends wont play on the server as long as i would like too so i never get to a point where i finish something. 

Why should you be invited? thats one point why u should invite me. im online as often as i can and im pretty mature for my age i think (lol) xD. im pretty good at building (thx modpack fpr carpenters blocks and microblocks) and i like to build stuff around spawn so it looks nice. furthermore im building big automated systems so i dont need to craft something myself. in the beginning it may be a bit hard but i rlly like doing stuff as a community like fightig the ender dragon or explore something or even build things for or with them.

Thats it from my side I hope im gettin on the server so i can share my ideas with a nice community and see our world grow.

Oh and i also got skype if u need that for communication :D

Disconnected alias XMiner001X

Minecraft Username: TasteDis

A bit about yourself: I'm a fun and mature player who loves to play computer - I play a lot of computer, mostly the bigger games such as LoL, WoW and Minecraft (preferably modded). I haven't played a whole lot of AotBT but I'm looking forward to doing so. I've mostly played Direwolf20, Monster and Tekkit up until now, which I've loved, but the servers haven't fit my needs, so here I am, looking for a server which suits me.

Why should you be invited?: I am an active player, who enjoys talking to other players, help in the ways I can and overall be a nice guy. I am not an annoying kid who doesn't understand what to write and what not to write. I'm always positive, and if I am not, I won't let it affect the people that surrounds me. I want to bring joy to the server, try to just have fun with other people who has the same interests as me, and have a good time.

Most importantly: I WON'T SPOIL GAME OF THRONES EVEN THOUGH I WATCH ALL THE NEW EPISODES (Makes me a godlike personality imo).

Edited by PeteTB

Minecraft Username: FalcoSparverius

A bit about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft for 4 years now, and mod packs like this for 2. I have a good amount of experience with the tech mods and a good understanding of the others.

Why should you be invited? I want to play on a server with a small community, because that makes it easier to get to know one another. I have been on other modded servers, and I was never banned or kicked, never broke any rules, and was generally regarded as an excellent contribution to the community.

Edited by FalcoSparverius

Minecraft Username:Astonyen

A bit about yourself:I ve been playing DW20 modpack lately and im into building with details and witchery and Atack of the B-Team is the best pack for it.(Also watchinh all the youtubers :P) Your server seemed kinda cool and i hope you have 15/24 hours a day players like me :)

Why should you be invited?You can expect me to build some kinda witch hut town with a lot of auto collect stuff and power(RF) so i can help the new ones and create really competetive environment about improving   :)

Edited by Astonyen

Minecraft username: brindleboy

A bit about yourself: I've just started playing this modpack, and this server seems like a good place to start! I usually play with a group of friends, including eddj and                                         Alexisacoolguy.

Why I should be invited: I should be invited because I am an active member in the gaming community, and mine and eddj's buildings brighten up the map.

Minecraft Username: bucky_beaver

A bit about yourself:I have played minecraft for 4 years and modded for 2. Im a likeable guy and not obnoxious

Why should you be invited? I like playing with others and helping with community projects

Edited by buckybeaver

Minecraft Username: hnrbnd

A bit about yourself:  I am a gamer who is experienced in Attack Of The B-Team and I have played many other modpacks so I am familiar to a lot of mods

Why should you be invited? I should be invited because I am a fun person who loves being around other people and I am nice to everyone.

Edited by PlatinumKnight

Minecraft Username: SeanGamingMC

A bit about yourself: I love playing modded minecraft, because after learning how to use all these new mods its fun to think how much of a noob I was when I started them :P

Why should you be invited? I think I should be invited because I have been looking for a small server with no greifing, and I think this one sounds perfect. I think I would be a nice addition to the community.

Minecraft Username: hnrbnd

A bit about yourself:  I am a gamer who is experienced in Attack Of The B-Team and I have played many other modpacks so I am familiar to a lot of mods

Why should you be invited? I should be invited because I am a fun person who loves being around other people and I am nice to everyone.

(Please ignore my previous comment, I completely failed, and for me this is white when I post it unless if I highlight it so I am not sure if it worked that is why I posted this again but it happened again)

Edited by PlatinumKnight

mine craft user name: RebelWith_A_Hat

A bit about yourself: Ive been playing mine craft for a while and love multiplier experiences. i generally keep quite and you won't be hearing any trouble from me

Why should you be invited?:I love attack of the B-Team and would love to be part of a small community to play with, i know about most of the mods and i love to help people.

best regards~ WaffleLlama

Minecraft Username:MinisterStone

A bit about yourself: I like small communities, and I like building.

Why should you be invited? The last two servers I've been on reset their maps as soon as I finished my house and got mid way through with multiple mods. Hopefully this won't happen a third time.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons