European B-Team whitelisted Friendly server. (No Griefing)

Hey there everybody =),

we are going to Start a 24/7 Attack of the B-Team server this night, and looking for new Members to join.

There aren't many rules but there are some:

- No griefing, if you do so, you will get permanently banned from the Server.

- No offensive Language, dont harras someone else just because you mad.

- Play! Don't join the server play one or two days and get never online again.

If you join the server you dont need to play every day or every free minute,

but to see someone online is better to get a dead body on the server ;)

If you aren't online for 2 Weeks (without telling) you will get removed from

Whitelist!

- PVP is allowed if both parts accepted the pvp.

- No Gravestone destroying.

- DONT DESTROY ANYTHING from other players :)

If you join the server, you are able to play wherever and whatever you wan't, you wanna be a Witch? Go for it! But respect the whole Rules above with it! So no bullying no random teleportations

and especially no raising a volcano on someone's base! =)

Be sure that persons you are building in biom's they are living accepting that you are building there!

Pranks are allowed by following the rules above.

Spawn town will get build by server Admins and get raised by everyone ;)

Shops in town are very welcome =)

Please fill in:

In Game Nick:

Modpack Experience:

Basic Online Times:

Favorite Mod:

Why do you want to play on the Server:

What do you like to do on the Server:

What should we know about you:

Edited by _Briarius_

In Game Name: dementordude

Modpack experience: On a scale of 1-10 probably a 7.5 because I have been playing for a while and know most of the mods fairly well

Online times: Possibly a bit tuesday and thursday nights mostly on the weekends though and for hours at a time on the weekends

Favorite mod: Tropicraft and statues and Mircroblocks and just about everyone haha :P I love this modpack so much!

Why do you want to play on this server: I love SMP for this modpack and was on a fairly nice server before but it got abandoned and I am looking for a nice new community!

What do you like to do on the server: Pranks and Great battles, but  mostly pranks!

What should we know about you: I am cool, nice, good team player, follow the rules, mature and funfact: I want to join the U.S Navy

in Game Nick: boo12345man (call me blake)

Modpack Experience: 8-9/10

Basic Online Times: 4-5 hours daily

Favorite Mod: tinkers construct

Why do you want to play on the Server: because single player gets really lonely and want to meet new people to hang out with

What do you like to do on the Server: build work on basic skills meet new friends and do lots of tinkering

What should we know about you: im very mature for my age and have been playing this mudpack since it came out because I donated for it :).

in Game Nick: ZarudHelviiryn

Modpack Experience: 7.5/10 Haven't done much with Galacticraft or Flans.

Basic Online Time: 2-4 hours on weekdays, 5-7 weekends.

Favoutrite Mod: Witchery, Tinkers, Statues, Microblocks, Morph, Minions, Necromancy and Chisel

Why do you want to play on the server: I've tried going on servers but they tend to die out after a while. So I thought why not try a European Server.

What would you like to do on the server: Meet new people, do some witchery stuff and generaly tell people to "Get Witch'd!"

What should we know about you: I enjoy building very tall towers. So my places are easy to find.

In Game Nick: muteplay

Skype: blindman621 ( im not blind that's just my Skype name)

Modpack Experience: 7/10 i know most of the mods in the pack

Basic Online Times: everyday probly 24/7 on the weekends though

Favorite Mod: thermal expansion

Why do you want to play on the Server: because i want to build and make new friends talk and interact with people

What do you like to do on the Server: build my crazy bases and talk and meet new people

What should we know about you:  i like to build alot and i would say im really into the modpack.

Edited by muteplay

In Game Nick: DanWessonMining
Modpack Experience: 7
Basic Online Times: about 3-6 hours every day, even more on weekends
Favorite Mod: Tinkerscontruct or advanced genetics
Why do you want to play on the Server: I have been looking for a  server with a small community, a community where you can leave your chests in your house whitout you having to be scared that your neighbour might steal my stuff.
What do you like to do on the Server: I would like to find a spot where I can test different stuff, build some community stuff and help people if they need help.
What should we know about you: I am calm, funny and I think I have a likeable personality.

In Game Nick: makualey

Modpack Experience: Played on my own single player for a long time and after joined a server and played on that a lot 

Basic Online Times: I play for about 4-6 hours daily and on weekend maybe double that if not more!

Favorite Mod: I love to build using the carpenters mod and create cool houses and buildings.

Why do you want to play on the Server: Want a friendly community with active players that help each other out. Also to have fun meeting new people!

What do you like to do on the Server:Meet new people and have my own place to experiment different buildings to eventually create a cool village.

What should we know about you: I am a likeable talkative (but not annoying) person with quite bit of experience with the mod pack and I will be willing to help anyone :) 

IGN: DaPhr33k

Modpack XP: played solo and have used some of the other mods before.

Times: 5-10 hours a week, due to exams, but after that i will be on a lot more often.

Fav Mods, carpenters blocks, witchery, tinkers construct and forge microblocks X[)

Reason for joining: looking for a small server which everyone will have fun on, like chimneyswift's aotbt series.

What i want to do: Meet new people, have fun, and have a good experience.

ME: Talkative, welcoming, experienced, friendly, occasionally annoying (very rare), willing to help others.

Edited by DaPhr33k

In Game Nick: wyatt_02

Modpack Experience: played alone for a bit, it got boring.

Basic Online Times: 12pm-4pm

Favorite Mod: Witchery ;), project red

Why do you want to play on the Server: I amlooking for a smill-like server and i believe that your server is perfect  for me:)

What do you like to do on the Server: build, prank, and witch

What should we know about you: My mind moves fast, so I may seem scatter brained. Also I am funny, and love to joke around and have fun.

In Game Nick: Asahi

Modpack Experience: This one, not much, but I've played with most of the mods in it, plus I watch Generikb and ChimneySwift! ^^

Basic Online Times: Well, GMT +1, I play from 5PM to 3-4AM!

Favorite Mod: Generally, MystCraft, In this pack, Witchery! >:3

Why do you want to play on the Server: I freaking LOVE playing with people! I can't play alone, that's why I make YouTube videos! I don't see the point of playing a game if you can't share anything from it! ^^'

What do you like to do on the Server: I usually like to help or prank people! ^^

And I wanna try to be the villain of a server for once! >:3

By still applying the rules obviously! ;)

What should we know about you: English is my second language, but I'm pretty fluent, even at 5AM! ^^

I am usually easy to talk to, I love meeting new people, I want to play a lot, so pumped about being on a server, and honestly this one is the server that excites me the most, even though I already asked to be on another server! :o

(Simply by looking at people's applications, I would love to be a part of this server! :D   )

I usually like to record videos, and I'm all for having other people in them, but if it is a problem, I can just keep it to myself, and not record anything! ;)

Anything else, you can ask! I'm an Open Source! ;p (Err... Book!)

In Game Nick: wikidwill

Modpack Experience: I used to play on a server with this modpack but it recently got shut down so i have been looking for a new server for bout a week or 2 now

Basic Online Times: on weekdays usually 4:00pm-9:00pm on weekends 11:00Am-11:00Pm

Favorite Mod: My favorite mod is probably tinkers construct

Why do you want to play on the Server: I want to play here to be able to play in a nice community with people who aren't horrible like on public servers and people who dont grief/steal

What do you like to do on the Server: I want to study mods and try to get the bests gear unlimited power so at the switch of a lever i can create anything

What should we know about you: Im a nice guy i dont grief i have been playing attack of the b-team for about 2 months now and thats the basics about me =)

Please reply ASAP Thanks  -Wikid

In Game Nick: SPARK199637
Modpack Experience: Reasonible Experience
Basic Online Times: GMT +2 a lot on the weekends and 1 to 2 hours a day
Favorite Mod: Carpenters Mod and Tinkers' Construct
Why do you want to play on the Server: I am looking for a great community to join and have fun with
What do you like to do on the Server: I like playing with others building community things
What should we know about you: I am a very optimistic, dedicated and friendly person

In Game Nick: Supaman56bent
Modpack Experience: 10
Basic Online Times: 5 to 6
Favorite Mod: witchery
Why do you want to play on the Server: witchery
What do you like to do on the Server: witchery, tinkers construct, thermal expansion
What should we know about you: i have a youtube account youtube.com/kreenix

In Game Nick:craezy16

Modpack Experience:no pretty much all of them i play a lot of single player

Basic Online Times:probs around 10 am to like 8pm depends

Favorite Mod:all of them dnt really dislike them

Why do you want to play on the Server: I am looking for a great community to join and have fun with and meet new ppl

What do you like to do on the Server:mine build and fight mobs

What should we know about you:welll i like to play minecaft im out going and yeah a really boring person i am :/

Hello there,

sorry recently we aren't able to get more on the server, when you have been contacted in skype be sure to write to me if you aren't on the server yet.

Thanks for all the good applications and hopefully you find a server you can stay =)

In Game Nick:macx22

Modpack Experience: some of the mods

Basic Online Times: at the dayllight

Favorite Mod: the mod pack like it is

Why do you want to play on the Server:i like privates servers cose of griefing

What do you like to do on the Server: build

What should we know about you: i like to play with frende and do pranks (and too me)

In Game Nick: shaisegal12

Modpack Experience: I have been playing since a week after release

Basic  title="Click to Continue > by CouponDropDown">Onlinearrow-10x10.png Times: Almost everyday if time

Favorite Mod:Witchery or tinkers construct

Why do you want to play on the Server:I want to record a series for you tube since I just mad a new channel and I cant find any good public servers

What do you like to do on the Server:I want to record a series and have fun building and going to the moon etc...

What should we know about you:I like to pull pranks (not griefing) (witchery stuff and stuff) and play with friends and talk on skype while playing.

Edited by KeynoteGaming

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Nick: JaiRizm0it

Modpack Experience: I know most of the mods and am looking to master the remaining few

Basic Online Times: 3pm to 2am (spread around that timezone)

Favorite Mod: Tinker's Construct

Why do you want to play on the Server: I am looking for a not too big whitelisted server with an active player base to experience something similar to the youtubers.

What do you like to do on the Server: I like to automate a lot of things and also be able to provide others with materials :)

What should we know about you: I play similarly to Docm77 and I'm German like he is :D

This is for Me and my Brother.

In Game Nick: rebelsparx, joshgo66

Modpack Experience: I have only had a month of experience but I know quite a lot about some of the mods like Thermal Expansion, I've had quite a lot of experience with Attack Of The B-Team and it's mods I know quite a lot about Witchery and Tinker's Construct and a lot more :D

Basic Online Times: I can only play mostly weekends because of work but most of the time I can play for a couple of hours. I can play a lot of the time lol.

Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion, Witchery ( Also Tinker's Construct :3 )

Why do you want to play on the Server: I want to play on this server because me and my brother has tried everything to find a Whitelisted server to play on a couple of them have gone public because they over flowed with people. We want to play on this server because we like a close community to talk with and get to know.

What do you like to do on the Server: I like to mostly build stuff a lot of the time like Houses, Sculptures, Towns etc. I like to play around a lot with mods and test their compatibilities with other mods that are totally different to each other to make something that can either work on it's own or make stuff I need.

What should we know about you: I like close communities and I am a fun guy to talk with and play the game with and I also like building a lot too! I'm a fun guy to play the game with I love experimenting with other mods and love playing pranks on people ( Not Dangerous Pranks! ) :3

In Game Nick: Gav3x  :hchatter:

Modpack Experience: I've pretty much maxed single player out, i'm still learning though!

Basic Online Times: Mostly all day..

Favorite Mod: Witchery or Tinkers Construct

Why do you want to play on the Server: I want a friendly non-griefing whitelisted community!

What do you like to do on the Server: Experience the mod, and help other players out?

What should we know about you: Nothing else really :P I'm very social?

:nyan:  :nyan:  :nyan:  :nyan:  :nyan:  :nyan:  :nyan:  :nyan:

Edited by Gav3x

In Game Nick: VeloTheRaptor

Modpack Experience: Experienced with some mods

Basic Online Times: When I will have time so propably 1+ time/s a day

Favorite Mod: Tinker

Why do you want to play on the Server:  I would like to join a multiplayer server with european ping, singleplayer is boring

What do you like to do on the Server: Building, exploring

What should we know about you: I like to do my stuff away from people to not disturb them, and so they don't disturb me

Edited by Velociraptorr

In Game Nick: dylanisdud112

Modpack Experience: Intermediate 

Basic Online Times: Everyday for at least 2 hours until i get bored(a long time)

Favorite Mod: Thermal expansion, Mine Factory Reloaded 

Why do you want to play on the Server: To have fun with others and share my knowledge and meet new people to befriend

What do you like to do on the Server: I love the technical combination with building my two favorite things it make me happy

What should we know about you: i like to play video games and dont do grammer much only when i have to :P and mess around with computers.

• 5 months later...

In Game Nick: josvde

Modpack Experience: I know well tinkers' construct, some Project red, I could make you a perfect diner whit food plus (5 stars) , and I'm learning advanced geneticts, and I knew how to hande witchery but I forgot the most of the mod

Basic Online Times: 1h a day from monday till friday , in the weekend it last from how long I can play from my back or eyes, I quit when they start to hurt haha :D

Favorite Mod: till now Witchery

Why do you want to play on the Server: Because I'm proud of the EURO!

No jk. I would like to come in contact whit other minecrafters, and play whit them! I want to learn from people, teach from people , and espaccially have fun whit them

What do you like to do on the Server: Build and epic hidden base under my basic starter house, and prank people whit witchery :)

What should we know about you: I'm the noob who haves fun whit the basic :) and not whit the diffucult hypersonic ultra machines stuff (I only like advance genetics) So I will have to learn some more and hopefully this server can help me :D