Attack Of The B-Team White Listed Server

Attack Of The B-Team Server 10.0.10B

​-This server is white listed.

-It has 6GB. dedicated RAM, and more will be added shortly.

-PVP is allowed, just don't kill unless the other person says its OK. :)

-Prank wars are allowed as long as everyone agree with it.
-I will not accept anyone below 16. Sorry :(
-As of right now there are 5/12 spots filled, but more spots may be added.
-There will be server events such as UHC, Mini-Games, etc.

-No Bullying
-No Griefing
-No Stealing

To apply, please provide the following information:
Minecraft Name:
Skype Name:
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):
Favorite Mod:
Do you plan to record?
What do you like to do in Minecraft?
Why do you want to be in this server?
What else should we know about you?
Edited by Lucpas23

Minecraft Name: M4rshy

Skype Name: m4rshymc

Experience with AOTBT: 4

Favorite Mod: All of 'em

Do you plan to record: http://www.youtube.com/m4rshymc YUP!!

What do i like to do in Minecraft?: Entertain my viewers

Why do you want to be in this server?: looking for a whitelisted server to record on, with no crap from the youth of today!!!

What else should we know about you?: I'm slightly unhinged, nuff said!!!

Minecraft Name: pm_rat_poison

Skype Name: n/a pls ask in-game

Experience with AOTBT: 3

Favorite Mod: leaning towards galacticraft

Do you plan to record:  not right now, highly unlikely.

What do i like to do in Minecraft?: exploration, messing with mods

Why do you want to be in this server?: I wanna try minecraft multiplayer

What else should we know about you?: I'm a huge nerd and fun to be around.

Minecraft Name: zerk187
Skype Name: zerk187
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 9
Favorite Mod: I really love witchery but I probably use minefactory reloaded and thermal expansion the most.
Do you plan to record? Nope
What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like redstoning and setting up machines.
Why do you want to be in this server? I've been on 2 attack of the bteam servers already which were great, but were taken down. I really want to find a small community of people to play with.
What else should we know about you? I love working on projects with other people, so if you need help with a machine or a build I'm your guy!

Minecraft Name: kumar_silver
Skype Name: n/a in game plz
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
Favorite Mod: tinkers construct
Do you plan to record? maybe, not now though
What do you like to do in Minecraft? build and try new mods
Why do you want to be in this server? I want to be in a closed, freindly server with people who enjoy playing the game I do
What else should we know about you? I would love to team with other people to do things

edit: forgot minecraft name
Edited by silver_kumar

Minecraft Name:mineknight103
Skype Name: zebe_97
Favorite Mod: minefactory(all), 
Do you plan to record? some times for my channel
What do you like to do in Minecraft? i build, and try to use every mod possible 
Why do you want to be in this server? i want to be able to get on a server for my channel and for my own pleasure with out a thousand people on it and be able to show people some cool ideas i have 
What else should we know about you? im a really chill guy but i can be serious when needed, i love to work others but(like i said) id rather not have a lot of people on the server so griefing is low but most of all im a good guy that just wants to play some minecraft lol

Minecraft Name: bucky_beaver
Skype Name: bucky_boy66
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
Favorite Mod: Galaticraft
Do you plan to record? ​Unfortunately not, my computer couldn't handle it 
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Caving, I love caving and looking at interesting land marks
Why do you want to be in this server? I enjoy building and working with others
What else should we know about you? Ive playing minecraft for close to 3 years, kinda addicted 

Minecraft Name: CameronHH

Skype Name: CameronHh465

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6 1/2

Favorite Mod: Bibliocraft

Do you plan to record?: I have the ability to record, with good audio and video, but don't plan on making a public series. I may do a personal diary series, that I could show to other server members.

What do you like to do in Minecraft?: Building is my minepassion. Making towns, shops, pubs, docks, or anything else that others can use and admire is what I play SMP for.

Why do you want to be in this server?: So I can grow more as a builder, meet new friends, and learn more about the mods with firsthand experience!

What else should we know about you?: I'm extremely friendly and social, so I may flutter around others and talk a whole lot. I also have an extremely dry and offensive sense of humor, but I hate fighting and arguing, so if I ever say anything mean to anyone, it's definitely a joke. 

Minecraft Name: patmatt2

Skype Name: patmatt23

Favorite Mod: open blocks

Do you plan to record? No

What do you like to do in Minecraft? The creativity and the modular parts of it all

Why do you want to be in this server? To build without being griefed and have a nice server to play on

What else should we know about you? I'm a nice kid who just wants to build epic structures in this modpack

Edited by Patmatt

Minecraft Name:Reaperis
Skype Name:Epelii-
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):8
Favorite Mod:Umm Morph, tinkers and lot of others
Do you plan to record? Nope
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Explore, Build, Grind mods
Why do you want to be in this server? I have been looking for a private server for a while
What else should we know about you? I am peaceful and friendly guy 
Edited by Epeli

MineCraft Name:ShadowKS

Skype Name:Marin Anić

Experience with Attack of the BTeam(1-10):id say 7-8

FaVORITE Mod:witchery and flans are my favs but other mods are cool also

What do you like to do in Minecraft:build and just have fun.trying out new mods

Why do you want to be in this server:got tired of singleplayer,and never actually played on whitelisted server only on public ones with alot of griefers and that ruins the experience,it would be cool to have group of ppl to hang out with online

What else should we know about you?Not much to say,im on my 2nd year of high school,living in Croatia,like to joke around and have fun

Minecraft Name: Bob0087
Skype Name: Bob0087 . (The dot is part of the name)
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
Favourite Mod: Open Blocks
Do you plan to record? Yes
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Always changing. Also if you don't like something, just break it and change it
Why do you want to be in this server? I like playing with the modpack, but I feel you don't get the full experience playing in a single-player world and I enjoy playing with communities, so why not play with both the modpack and a community at the same time.
What else should we know about you? I will be willing to help others to the best of my ability.

Minecraft Name: Toxicstein
Skype Name: adamohanlon
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7.5, I have yet to conquer some mods in the pack.
Favorite Mod: Carpenter's Blocks, it makes builds so much prettier!
Do you plan to record? Recording, probably not. Streaming, possibly (if given your permission, of course!)
What do you like to do in Minecraft? My favourite thing to do in Minecraft would definately be to build.
Why do you want to be in this server? I have been searching for a whitelisted Attack of the B-Team server for quite a while, as I have found SSP to be quite boring. I'm looking for a server with mature, friendly people and this seems to be a great place to go!
What else should we know about you? I may not be active for the next week or so (about an hour per day), but after that I'm free to sit around and play Minecraft to my heart's content! I also love community projects, and try to be helpful and friendly as much as I can.        

Thanks!
Edited by Toxicstein_

Minecraft Name: UniverseTurtle
Skype Name: N/A ask in game (if accepted)
Favorite Mod: Tinkers construct
Do you plan to record? Hopefully
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Because I have been playing for two years on PC and Xbox 360 and it's a game I don't get bored on
Why do you want to be in this server? Because I'm looking for a mature community which I can have fun and help others
What else should we know about you? I plan on playing with a friend who I'll send this post to so he can apply

Minecraft Name: Aleee_001

Skype Name: n/a pls ask in-game

Experience with AOTBT: 4

Favorite Mod: tinkers

Do you plan to record:  not right now

What do i like to do in Minecraft?: exploring, building, using the mods

Why do you want to be in this server?: It is boring playing alone, and i want to play with mature people

What else should we know about you?: I'm fun to be around, I am a girl and i love to laugh.

Minecraft Name: KyrosVagus

Skype Name: Arcanel

Favorite Mod: Biomes O' Plenty, Tinkerer's Construct, and Witchery

What do you like to do in Minecraft? Explore, collect and build into the enviroment

Why do you want to be in this server? I would love to find a nice server full of fine people to learn and enjoy this wonderful modpack with

What else should we know about you? I try my best to be active in chat/on forums, despite building most of my bases in out of the way places

Minecraft Name: SamNanners
Skype Name: sam.palmtree
Favorite Mod: I like all of them.
Do you plan to record? Not really.
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build and explore!
Why do you want to be in this server? I want a small community to play this mod with!
What else should we know about you? I love basketball.

Username: CRAZYmonk3y1998

Skype (If U have One): CRAZYmonk3y1998

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: sometimes

If Yes Whats your Channel and : (deleted) maybe creating a new one.

How Many Subs??: 0

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: I have a lot of experience.

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: all of them.

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: I am a really good builder and am able to produce structural buildings.

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: I am active throughout the whole week.

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): I will donate if I am committed to playing on the server and if it is good.

Will You Help The Community?: I will help the community.

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: you should pick me because I am kind, friendly and very caring. I like to make new friends and help those in need. I like to make everyone else's adventure into this mod pack as good as mine. And this is why I think I should join this white listed server.

Minecraft Name:jeffreyvde
Skype Name: [email protected]
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):7.5
Favorite Mod:Witchery
Do you plan to record?no
What do you like to do in Minecraft? build amazing structures
Why do you want to be in this server? Because I really love attack of the b-team and want to get some more friends on a withelisted server.
What else should we know about you? I can speak alot of languages and own my onw server.
Edited by jeffreyvdelshout

Minecraft:skyblue242

i have lots of expirence with atack of the b team

favorite mod:openblocks

record:nope

Because i was on a previous server but it went down and ive wanted to be on one ever since.

What else you should know about me:I like modded mc more than vinilla and hate to collect resources.

Minecraft Name:Dolmanet512

Skype Name:Dolmanet512

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):7

Favorite Mod: Flans mod or mine factory reloaded

Do you plan to record?not at the beginning but if I feel comfortable on the server and like it I might

What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like to explore, build, help others in the community and just have fun

Why do you want to be in this server? i want to be on the server because it sounds like a great small server where the players will get to know each other well and where we will be able to have lots of fun.

What else should we know about you? I am a dedicated player I will play at least 5 times a week. I enjoy helping others on the server. I like to have fun and play pranks every once in a while. I am a good kind person that will always try to help the server whenever he can

Minecraft Name: samuel3498
Skype Name: samuel.3498
Favorite Mod: carpenter's blocks or microblocks
Do you plan to record? possibly during the summer
What do you like to do in Minecraft? BUILD. im a great builder with lots of experience in vanilla and modded minecraft
Why do you want to be in this server? Because i've been playing AOTBT single player for a while and i decided it was time to join a community
What else should we know about you? I've never been banned from a server before so no worries about greifing or stealing

• 3 weeks later...

Minecraft Name: savaman07

Skype Name: Savaman07

Age: 15 (before you read this and say no please call me off of skype and then you can make a decision)

Experience: Never played it before, but I do feel obligated to tell you that I have played with most of the mods in it, but never together.

Favorite mod: Build craft. The automated systems are so helpful!

Do you plan to record?: Yes, I have held up my channel for too long now because of an incident with my computer. I would like to get my channel moving again by posting new and fun things, this being one.

What do you like to do in minecraft?: I love mods that are complex and have many different steps you have to complete to achieve an amazing goal. This is why I enjoy playing mods in minecraft. 

Why do you want to be in this server?: I would like a server that is fit for me to record without stolen objects, trolling, and bad admins. I have applied for 4 different Attack of the Bee Team servers and will probably apply for more to figure out which is the best to start a series that won't end in the server dieing or corruption. 

What else should we know about you?: If you feel like you need to know more then please contact me;

twitter

@savama07

Google+ (I never check this)

savaman07

Email

[email protected]

savaman07

I think you get the idea. All of my accounts are savaman07.

Edited by savaman07