Hello everyone I need help. I am trying to add the modular Powersuits Mod into my Attcak of the B Team. I have downloaded all the modular powersuits downloads and put them all into the mods folder, but everytime I go into Attack of the B Team the items do appear on the NEI list. The only problem is when i click on the item i want to build nothing appears. Only thing that will appear is if i press u and that brings up the ore dictionary. If you could please help me solve this problem it would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Thanks, Eckrilans

Check the configs for the mod, ensure nothing is disabled there by default for recipes, items, etc. Also, ensure there isnt any compatibility mods that come along with it for TE and the like as those would be necessary to some extent as well.

Check the configs for the mod, ensure nothing is disabled there by default for recipes, items, etc. Also, ensure there isnt any compatibility mods that come along with it for TE and the like as those would be necessary to some extent as well.

How would you suggest checking the config, because when i go to the mods files there is no config folder?

the config is in the config folder, not the mods folder. tho the config folder is in the same location as the mods folder.

Ok, so I looked in the file and nothing appeared for that mod or any of the other downloads. The build artifacts I first downloaded were Build Artifacts

text.pngModularPowersuits-1.6.4-0.10.0-91.jar 1.59 MB fingerprint.png text.pngNumina-1.6.2-0.1.2-55.jar 727.12 KB fingerprint.png text.pngslick-util.jar 111.20 KB fingerprint.png text.pngThermalExpansion.recipes 7.57 KB fingerprint.png text.pngvanilla.recipes 7.46 KB fingerprint.png

If that helps any...

Oh just a note since I happened to notice this on the page.

Recipes files go in config/machinemuse/recipes

Those two .recipe files go into the above location, so those don't go into the mods folder, but the other three files do. I'm also assuming /config/machinemuse/ is where you would have found the MPS config files from the other older build.

Those builds are outdated. Head to http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/ and you'll see theres newer versions of MPS and Numina. Ensure you download all of those and put them all in the mods folder.

So I finished downloading and putting them in the mods folder and it still shows up on NEI list but wont give me a recipe??? :/

Edited by SlyRetribution

Then I don't know what's wrong!

Have you added other mods to your AotBT installation?

EDIT: Also, try putting only Thermal Expansion recipe in. Maybe it's conflicting with the vanilla recipes.

Edited by Melfice

Then I don't know what's wrong!

Have you added other mods to your AotBT installation?

EDIT: Also, try putting only Thermal Expansion recipe in. Maybe it's conflicting with the vanilla recipes.

No I haven't put in any other mods. And I'll try to delete the vanilla folder but i think i already tried that and that wasn't the problem. One thing I can say is that I don't think the recipes files should be in the mods folder but i mean I'm not the greatest at modding so I'm not sure. And one more thing that Kalbintion said earlier is to turn on the recipes from the config file. Well in the config files there isnt anything for the MPS mod or any of the other .jars said to be downloaded with it.

Edited by SlyRetribution

You're correct: the recipes do not go into the mod folder, that's what Kalbintion said in >this post, and it's what Melfice was referring to in >this post.

I know you're excited and in a bit of a hurry to get it working, but it's hard for people to help you if you're not paying attention to them.  I get that you might have simply missed it, so please look at that post again.

You're correct: the recipes do not go into the mod folder, that's what Kalbintion said in >this post, and it's what Melfice was referring to in >this post.

I know you're excited and in a bit of a hurry to get it working, but it's hard for people to help you if you're not paying attention to them.  I get that you might have simply missed it, so please look at that post agWel

For a second there I thought you being welllll...I'll just say rude, but then your right I seemed to miss a whole freaking reply because I thought it was the same one I'd already read so thanks to all of you. And again lol sorry my bad. I am still a little lost though as to where the recipe files go.

Edited:nevermind I figured it out thanks

Edited by SlyRetribution

Awesome, glad you got it :)

Sometimes people ask for help but then just ignore us, I was hoping that wasn't the case and you'd just missed it.  I'm sorry I was blunt but that seems to be the quickest way to identify who's actually worth continuing to spend time trying to help.

Welcome to the forums!

Awesome, glad you got it :)

Sometimes people ask for help but then just ignore us, I was hoping that wasn't the case and you'd just missed it.  I'm sorry I was blunt but that seems to be the quickest way to identify who's actually worth continuing to spend time trying to help.

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks and yeah I'll pay better attention next time.

I wish Loader's reasoning on being blunt wasn't true, but it really is. I've unfortunately had to either ignore people or give up on helping them simply because they couldn't follow instructions. If they had a question about the instructions, so be it, I have no problem resolving questions about instructions as I'm here to help of my own free will, but theres been too many people here that just want it fixed magically with no effort on their part and that is unfortunately not how it works.

Also btw, avoid double posting, use the edit button. You can copy/paste the quote and itll paste correctly so you can multi-quote via the fast reply box (hit quote on first post, CTRL+A to select all, CTRL+X to cut, then hit quote on the second post, and then CTRL+V, youll get both quotes in the one response)

I had one on the tracker who refused to provide any logs once, I listed a bunch of things that could be the problem - a lot of things as without a log there's no way to narrow it down.  Amongst the few dozen options there was hidden things like;

• Remove a bird that is stuck in the cpu cooling fan
  • Plug your computer into a power socket

Not only did the guy not try any of my earlier suggestions or say how he was struggling with them (which would've got a log which we could work from), but he said he'd done all of the stuff in the list and wanted more suggestions. :D

Some of the stuff should've been impossible, and I'm fairly certain that if this person had read my list they'd have realized something was up.  The list was only intended to demonstrate that simply trying to fix the problem by trial and error would take months at the least (and also to entertain myself - if I'm not spending my time helping someone and I'm wasting it, I'm at least going to waste it enjoying myself if I can).

Tried finding that report Loader, it appears it was deleted or something, ended up @ page 51 on the tracker list looking for it before i finally gave up lol.

And here's another report that demonstrates the whole "lack of willing to do anything"... http://forums.technicpack.net/tracker/issue-2660-crash-while-loading-server/

I think that sometimes people just hate that we've got the magical power to fix stuff magically by snapping our fingers at them, but we still insist on our old rituals of having the logs.  Not only that, then we have the audacity to tell them to do stuff about what's in the logs!  Only then, after we've humiliated them by making them jump through meaningless hoops do we click our fingers and fix it.

I can see how that could upset people ;)